dual-wielding paintball SMG's help me make this work Rate Topic: -----

#106 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:06shocker&ion

Posted 03 August 2006 - 09:49 AM

View PostIonix, on Aug 3 2006, 06:23 AM, said:

definately dont dual wield

DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HELP OUT!! I am going to dual weld, its not going to be a main weapon choice, I'm not going to waste any money because im not spending any money!!! Why the hell should I not do this, its just a fun thing that I can do for free, and when I am dual welding they will be shooting faster than a Hammer's gun because both will be firing at 25bps

#107 User is offline   Stang  

• Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2006 - 11:23 AM

Posted Image

nuff said

#108 User is offline   Jaron 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jaron

Posted 03 August 2006 - 12:23 PM

Ok, I've thought the idea is one worth pursuing in general, but I will disagree with you on the custom stock part. I just don't see any practical use that could offer. All that would do is add unnecessary weight to it. But if you're going mainly for looks, well that's another story.

This post has been edited by Jaron: 03 August 2006 - 12:24 PM

#109 User is offline   A5117 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 August 2006 - 12:37 PM

View PostNeedmorepaintball, on Jul 25 2006, 10:34 AM, said:

sounds good. it is gonna be awesome! and to A5117: Can you ever play too much Halo? lol

haha good point... it would be pretty sweet if he got it all up and runnin, but a5s are pretty heavy(relativly), and when you would add all that metal on their, itd be pretty heavy... try if at all possible to use some really, really lightweight material

#110 User is offline   littlematty4 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:50 PM

you should ask lil c
Pain Heals, Chicks Dig Scars, Glory Lasts Forever!

#111 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:29 PM

I wish I had enough money to dual weld my ION's with all the upgrades I plan on getting the one ION I have. Me and a friend just drove like 10 miles, filled up my nitro tank drove back and shot 650 paintballs in like 5 minutes and totally covered my backyard with pink paint, we shot all the modes on my paintball gun, my gun can shoot 26bps and I know that for a true fact. What i just said doesn't really have to do with this dual-welding a-5's but owell, anyways, this kind of gives u guys a hint, with the turtlebackpack!!, cough cough guns that are cough cough not a-5's cough cough with cough cough backpack cough

#112 User is offline   Kmart Shoppr 

• Yankees Suck.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:K_mart_Shoppr

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:59 AM

just wanted everyone to know that anyone with questions about the turtle backpack can now ask the person who is ACTUALLY BUILDING IT....

he has a thread here
http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...c=72103&hl=

#113 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:23 PM

View PostKmart Shoppr, on Aug 4 2006, 09:59 AM, said:

just wanted everyone to know that anyone with questions about the turtle backpack can now ask the person who is ACTUALLY BUILDING IT....

he has a thread here

everyone knows that now, i've already told people to not be asking me questions about it, here i'll show you:

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=70933

the last post on the first page and the other posts after that by me is where I have told everyone. Now can we stay on topic guys, not steering everyone away to some other thread and practically telling them that I suck and am just a retard that no one should listen to.

#114 User is offline   Kmart Shoppr 

• Yankees Suck.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:K_mart_Shoppr

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:04 PM

View Post06shocker&ion, on Aug 4 2006, 05:23 PM, said:

View PostKmart Shoppr, on Aug 4 2006, 09:59 AM, said:

he has a thread here

everyone knows that now, i've already told people to not be asking me questions about it, here i'll show you:

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=70933

the last post on the first page and the other posts after that by me is where I have told everyone. Now can we stay on topic guys, not steering everyone away to some other thread and practically telling them that I suck and am just a retard that no one should listen to.

hey- no disrespect i was just making sure the people on this thread knew since you only posted it there...

#115 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:01 PM

[/quote]
hey- no disrespect i was just making sure the people on this thread knew since you only posted it there...
[/quote]

oh good, just ive been really busy and doing all kinds of things lately, im getting really stressed out. Anyways, stay on topic please guys

#116 User is offline   Solid Snake 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:25 AM

View Post06shocker&ion, on Aug 3 2006, 09:49 AM, said:

View PostIonix, on Aug 3 2006, 06:23 AM, said:

definately dont dual wield

DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HELP OUT!! I am going to dual weld, its not going to be a main weapon choice, I'm not going to waste any money because im not spending any money!!! Why the hell should I not do this, its just a fun thing that I can do for free, and when I am dual welding they will be shooting faster than a Hammer's gun because both will be firing at 25bps

Dude don't do that, because if you go on the field you will look like a complete idiot. I mean no offense I am just trying to look out for you. Also how are you not going to spend any money, that just doesn't make any sense.

This post has been edited by Solid Snake: 05 August 2006 - 02:26 AM

#117 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2006 - 07:40 AM

Dude don't do that, because if you go on the field you will look like a complete idiot. I mean no offense I am just trying to look out for you. Also how are you not going to spend any money, that just doesn't make any sense.
[/quote]

alright guys, heres an indepth explanation:

I am not going to own two A-5's just so I can try to dual weld, the reason I have two a-5's is to be able to use and own a DT, I can use them to dual weld and/or just use one of them as a pistol, etc etc. So, i've paid for an a-5 to do more than just dual weld, so if dual welding them does not work, I spent the money to do other things that I KNOW WILL work. I have also paid money for upgrades on one of them, which would be my main tippmann A-5, I will be using my main A-5 for many many things. Then I have bought upgrades for my secondary tippmann A-5, and once again the upgrades arent't just for my dual welding project, used for DT, pistol, 3rd backup etc etc. So, i've paid for two A-5's for a DT, and I have paid for upgrades for both of them when combined as a DT and for one as a third backup or just a spare gun for a teamate who needs one, and one as a 2nd backup (one of the two A-5's). Then there is the turtlebackpack, having two hoses is for using the DT, and having one hose is for using one A-5, using both hoses for the dual weld project just comes along the lines and is a posibility, I have all I need to do so, why not, its just for fun, its not like I am going to permenantly do it, and its not like I can only use it at a field, I own my own land, and my friends also own their own land. Now do you understand? Now, may I ask that people to please do not constantly say that this idea is dumb and a waste of money because its not, its not dumb, it'll work, and its not a waste of money because im not spending any money to do it, i've just spent the money on both the A-5's for other things and NOT just the dual welding project, and the stuff that I have bought that is NOT just the dual welding project just happens to be all I need to have a fun day and fool around dual welding. Thank you for your time and please stay on topic.

06shocker&ion
(a CUSTOMER of the turtlebackpack)

#118 User is offline   sharkbait 

• The lone wolf
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:sharks

Posted 05 August 2006 - 08:21 AM

um reload rele fast, do both dont just reload one

#119 User is offline   version of reality 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:random paintballer

Posted 05 August 2006 - 09:00 AM

View Post06shocker&ion, on Aug 3 2006, 06:29 PM, said:

I wish I had enough money to dual weld my ION's with all the upgrades I plan on getting the one ION I have. Me and a friend just drove like 10 miles, filled up my nitro tank drove back and shot 650 paintballs in like 5 minutes and totally covered my backyard with pink paint, we shot all the modes on my paintball gun, my gun can shoot 26bps and I know that for a true fact. What i just said doesn't really have to do with this dual-welding a-5's but owell, anyways, this kind of gives u guys a hint, with the turtlebackpack!!, cough cough guns that are cough cough not a-5's cough cough with cough cough backpack cough

your ion is not shooting 26bps, its capped at 17 and im pretty sure the blackheart is capped at 25
besides that i doubt you were feeding that

anyways, if your gonna spend all that money on dual a-5's, why not just buy something nice, like a proto matrix, or a dm4, or a karnivor, or SOMETHING high end, you'll shoot just as fast, with more accuracy(by a lot!) and be much more manuverable.

anyone with me?

#120 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2006 - 09:41 AM

View Postversion of reality, on Aug 5 2006, 08:00 AM, said:

View Post06shocker&ion, on Aug 3 2006, 06:29 PM, said:

your ion is not shooting 26bps, its capped at 17 and im pretty sure the blackheart is capped at 25
besides that i doubt you were feeding that

anyways, if your gonna spend all that money on dual a-5's, why not just buy something nice, like a proto matrix, or a dm4, or a karnivor, or SOMETHING high end, you'll shoot just as fast, with more accuracy(by a lot!) and be much more manuverable.

anyone with me?

you have no idea, My Ion is upgraded buddy. and what makes u think i have a blackheart? let alone a stock Ion??????

my current setup:

Ion
New Designz QEV
virtue board
virtue laser eyes
virtue EZon button
Techt L6 bolt
Q-lock feed neck
Vlocity

shall i go on????

and shark bait, why r u telling me 2 da reloada realda fastda????? Im getting a turtlebackpack and i don't need to reload with that, if I need to i'll just buy a new shell for it, which will hold more paintballs

This post has been edited by 06shocker&ion: 05 August 2006 - 09:43 AM

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users