#61 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Cheif Crazy Wombat

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:32 PM

i guest that was a stupid thing to ask

yeah your right
Tippmann Owners Club #6 | SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw with Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G. Now playing for:Team Saturday Night Special!!
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw with U.M.S.S.O.G.| I am proudly individually sponsored by:SFDClothing |O'Neal|Tooks|Wreckage ClothingRockwell
Posted Image

#62 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:29 PM

View PostCheif Crazy Horse, on Jul 17 2006, 07:27 PM, said:

View PostCheif Crazy Wombat, on Jul 17 2006, 06:53 PM, said:

That is where you are wrong this topic is not dead and just because this is a paintball website does not mean every conversation has to be about paintball there is more to life than paintball unless you dont have a life> :angry:

I am a cowboy and a woodsball player and horses rule

i never said you couldnt post crap (emphasis on crap) that isnt realted to paintball, that is what the lounge is for, i mearly said that your response hasnt been so great becuase either 1: people arnt into horses as much as you or 2: people are more mature than you.(id vote 2) maybe you should go to a horse forum were everyone will be all skipidy doo da with you.

View PostCheif Crazy Wombat, on Jul 17 2006, 07:06 PM, said:

Has any one ever played paintball on horse back

o yeah, and shoot the horse in the eye/face/gentils ;)

lol your awsome

as mutch as i hate horses i dont think they need to be in paintball
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#63 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:52 PM

do you know anything about horses or have you even had the pleaser of owning your self or are you just inmature.

This post has been edited by Cheif Crazy Wombat: 18 July 2006 - 12:55 PM

Tippmann Owners Club #6 | SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw with Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G. Now playing for:Team Saturday Night Special!!
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw with U.M.S.S.O.G.| I am proudly individually sponsored by:SFDClothing |O'Neal|Tooks|Wreckage ClothingRockwell
Posted Image

#64 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:10 PM

this thing is 5 pages cool
Posted Image

#65 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:42 PM

nope i have never rode one and i hope not to. I could, i live in a farming town, and all there is are horses,cows,pigs, fields ect.
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>

#66 User is offline   The Toxic 

• Rot Away
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Toxic

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:57 PM

one of my friends has a horse

#67 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:30 PM

do you think horses are cool?
Posted Image

#68 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:35 PM

View PostCheif Crazy Wombat, on Jul 20 2006, 04:30 PM, said:

do you think horses are cool?

no not at all

#69 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:43 PM

but they are really cool when you get to know the horse
Posted Image

#70 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:53 PM

horses rock :D
Posted Image

#71 User is offline   Fighter24 

• Fighter-A soldier, an unyeilding or determined person
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fighter24

Posted 28 July 2006 - 09:21 PM

I have two aunts who are really big horse people. And a cousin who has 2 and a pony. They go up to canada and do horse shows. As for me I'm not to interested.
"I'll lead you to glory or I'll lead you to hell, but I'll be the first one there."-General George Armstrong Custer
IPB Image

Favre4ever

#72 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:21 PM

you should be they are so cool.
Posted Image

#73 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:19 PM

is this subject dead?
Posted Image

#74 User is offline   Kommando 

• Be Quick Or Be Dead
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:20 PM

View PostCheif Crazy Wombat, on Aug 1 2006, 07:19 PM, said:

is this subject dead?

yes, now don't bump it.

I think horses smell really bad - and therefore I don't like them

My dog smells bad but i don't care care because he's cool, unlike the dang horse I rode when I was 10

I should try eating one sometime, according to some people their really good :D
IPB ImageThanks to Crab Heart for the sig
Russia's big and so is China - George W. Bush proving his intelligence (or lack of) yet again
"There is nothing quite as pathetic in the world as seeing somebody try to bunker another guy, whose got no balls" -Tyger, bunkering tip clip

#75 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:57 PM

not all horses smell. you are supose to bath them like any thing else. and no dont even think about eating that should be elagle
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users