• You cannot reply to this topic

Worr games addiction Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   cyrus-the-virus 

• The Co2 guy
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Cyrus-the-virus

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:15 PM

Wow all I can say is wow in all my year ove playing paintball I've never used such a SHIZZLY brand of paint.

Pros:
They fly straight

Cons:
expensive
water based paint
thick shell
NEVER break

review: Ok we were at the new sporting goods store that just opened up. They got a new brand of paint "worr game addiction". so we buy them and go out to paintball.

Using stingray II gost (shut up)3 inch stock barrel, and eggII (pointless you say?) with the velocity at 280(give or take) we go out to play.

off the break I shoot like mad and even from a 3 inch barrel it's flying surprisingly straight. A guy I'm playing with gets up to the 50 bunker and i sneak around him and start shooting. I lean a little to far into my bunker and the paintballs were hitting the bunker (2 inch from end of barrel) and BOUNCING in the other direction I think wtf.... i mov again and hit him THREE TIMES(I saw his shirt ruffle with each shot) NONE of them broke I get behind a bunker because his teammate is pinning me down and I got ready because I knew I was going to get bunkered. It happens I get shot 3 times in the arm 4 times in the side and once on the leg I pulled off 3 shots and all but 1 hits no breaks but he gets out from my teammate shooting MONSTER balls.

I'm never buying that paint again. my friend (we split the cost and the paint) had no luck either same SHIZZLY bouncing off (wooden) bunkers.

0/10 even though it shoots straight it doesent help when they never break

This post has been edited by cyrus-the-virus: 21 June 2006 - 07:16 PM

\

#2 User is offline   jay dub 

• jay dub
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:paint proof

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:22 PM

dude that sucks

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1