Special Ops Paintball: SPEC OPS FUSION GEAR (REVIEW) - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SPEC OPS FUSION GEAR (REVIEW) want to know about the fusion gear?

#46 User is offline   PWalk 

• Lacrosse Grenadier
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Keg

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:32 AM

Got my Fusion Jersey and played in it last Saturday @ PocoLoco in PA. I went with just the jersey for now as I love my BDU pants to no end and they're in great condition.

The jersey's light and breathable. I'm 6'1", 185lbs so I ordered a large and it fits me great. Baggy just enough to where it won't get caught on anything and rip. The jersey does take a beating too. I was running through brush and over and around stones much of the day without it getting caught on anything. All the while I was cool. No heat build up with this jersey. A cool breeze is all it takes to chill out after a game.

It's weather resistant too... sorta. Playing in light rain all day the jersey didn't get bogged down with water increasing weight.

I was approached twice during the day by people asking me "is that the Fusion jersey?" The jersey's a great way to meet others listed here on this site.

At the end of the day there was some loose stitching in the elbow padding on the inside but that doesn't bug me to much. I can sew it back up. The jersey's performance impressed me and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a solid crossover, warm weather jersey.
KEG

T.S.S.O.C. is proud to represent:
Tippmann | Lapco | PaintballX3 Magazine | Poco Loco Paintball | RAP4

#47 User is offline   Bloated Dead Cow 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bloated Dead Cow

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:06 AM

Wondering About sizes for myself as well.

I am also a large guy, hence my call sign.

Pants - I have a 32" inseam and roughly a 39" to 40" waist.....it varies allot.

Jersey - BDU I wear a Large Long (I am 6'0" and weigh in at about 255lbs) Shirts I vary from XL to XXL. My chest is about 44" with a 18.5" neck. Should I go with the XL or XXL jersey. What happens if we get the wrong size?
FEEL THE POWER OF MOO!!
Visit The Cows!!
Mad American Cows

user posted image

#48 User is offline   Dirty Larry 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Dirty Larry

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:00 PM

I'd go with XL jersey and pants. That's what I have in Fusion Gear.

If you get 2XL pants, the inseam will be so long that you'll have to roll up the pant legs. I wear a size 36 with a 32" inseam and XL is very large for the pants. I also have a 48" chest and a 18" neck, the XL jersey fits perfectly.

6'1" and 220lbs here...

D

This post has been edited by Dirty Larry: 16 May 2005 - 10:01 PM

#49 User is offline   Bloated Dead Cow 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Bloated Dead Cow

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:28 PM

Thanks and yes....my chest is 48" not 45".....oooops.
I am going to have to get a set of these :P
FEEL THE POWER OF MOO!!
Visit The Cows!!
Mad American Cows

user posted image

#50 User is offline   Marshall The Guy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marshall The Guy

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

whats up with the white stitching?

M - T - G
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
^^ Haha i earned that. suweet. --- "Superior firepower by accuracy, not speed" --- "My ancestors were people, not monkeys"
Remember, we are playing paintball here. I suggest you use equipment designed for paintball, all that military stuff isnt necessary. If you agree, put this in ur sig ----- MY FEEDBACK > http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=110326 -----

#51 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:10 AM

Never mind, found the sizing thread, I still think they need to invest in tall sizes.

This post has been edited by Armory: 14 November 2006 - 07:10 PM

#52 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cheif Crazy Wombat

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:47 PM

give me a link to the sizing thread please

But i have one question will they with stand the super rugged woods of Kentucky there is trees and brairs every where the clothes i wear have to be duarble, so what i am worried about is can they with stand tree branches and brairs snaging on them, and do they get snagged on stuff easy?
Tippmann Owners Club #6 | SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw with Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G. Now playing for:Team Saturday Night Special!!
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw with U.M.S.S.O.G.| I am proudly individually sponsored by:SFDClothing |O'Neal|Tooks|Wreckage ClothingRockwell
Posted Image

#53 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:28 PM

^^^^^Bump^^^^^^
Tippmann Owners Club #6 | SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw with Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G. Now playing for:Team Saturday Night Special!!
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw with U.M.S.S.O.G.| I am proudly individually sponsored by:SFDClothing |O'Neal|Tooks|Wreckage ClothingRockwell
Posted Image

#54 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2007 - 05:16 PM

^^^^^^Bump^^^^^^
Posted Image

#55 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:23 PM

^^^^^^Bump^^^^^^^^^
Posted Image

#56 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:06 PM

View PostCheif Crazy Wombat, on Feb 11 2007, 06:47 PM, said:

give me a link to the sizing thread please
Link
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#57 User is offline   Cheif Crazy Wombat 

• Crazy Wombat
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:58 PM

thanks
Posted Image

#58 User is offline   USACE 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:USACE

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:14 PM

I have the jersey. Have only used it once so far. It looks great. I question its durabiity for the woods ball I play. The paint seems to just flow thru it when I am hit, and it didn't wash out so now the white inside of the jersey has pink spots all over it. They are visiable form the outside as well but on the light parts of the camo pattern they blend to a browish hue with just a hink of pink... lame.

#59 User is offline   little_ben 

• Cowards die many times before their death
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:little_ben

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:49 PM

awesome review. i was thinking about getting the pants but was concerned about the ratings on www.pbreview.com, but after this. im deffinettly getting a pair before our teams mext scenario game.

View PostUSACE, on Mar 30 2007, 12:14 PM, said:

I have the jersey. Have only used it once so far. It looks great. I question its durabiity for the woods ball I play. The paint seems to just flow thru it when I am hit, and it didn't wash out so now the white inside of the jersey has pink spots all over it. They are visiable form the outside as well but on the light parts of the camo pattern they blend to a browish hue with just a hink of pink... lame.

pink is notorious for stains and has been banned from most play becuse of it.

#60 User is offline   US_Army_Guy 

• Elite
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:US_Army_Guy

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:27 PM

just got my jersey about a week ago. Haven't played with it yet but I am very impressed with it. Its not over baggy but you still have a full range of motion.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users