Special Ops Paintball: Getting laughed at for having a mil-sim gun - Special Ops Paintball

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Getting laughed at for having a mil-sim gun this ever happen to you guys Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:16 AM

i was playing at a woodsball/rec field once, and me n my finds find these jolly group of speedballers and decide to comment on how much i "suck" they saw me n my friends play a game and this guy on the other team had a flatline and RT. he emptied his hopper. he hit me out in the open. big woop. that was the only game i lost. now these speedballers come up to me "hey noob y do u suck so badly at this sport y r u even playing" so i decide to show him up. i watch one of his games and he was caught putting his mask up cause it was fogging i guess. he was nailed in the cheek. afterwards i talk to him "hey puttin ur mask up is a pretty dangerous thing to do u could get hurt one day" n he replies "hey GOOD $#^ING OBSERVATION U $#^$%" im not gonna hint at the curse words there but obviously he was PERTURBED. so i say this. "if ur really as good as u think you are, hopefully u arent so muhc of a pansy that u wont play me in a little 1v1 then." furious he goes "ill KILL U" which i thought was ironic, but yeah he chose a decent, heavily forested woodsball arena. we start off, charging of course, and i hunker down and wait. he comes into my sight but he doesnt see me. so i decide to toy with him and i move in behind him as he advances. he gets behind a bunker and looks over the top. at this time im moving up behind him very slowly with my desert eagle airsoft/paintball gun. this is fully auto btw.. but yeah ne ways. i cock my gun and he knows im there. he turns around slowly and i say "i do belive ur a pretty big @$$hole to everyone watching right now." he lifts his gun to shoot me and i promptly empty a 40 round clip on him. i thought it was appropriate.

o and about the CRAZZY SPEEDBALLER who pegged u 20 times. i would of done this. turn around verrry slowly. walk up to his face and say shoot me one more time and ill send u to a hell that will seem like heaven after wut ive put u thru. <compliments to the movie sin city> and if he shoots u, slug him. if he takes it to court haha self defense bad move on his part

did I die for a second there?...

#62 User is offline   Kold Fusion 

• Lest we Forget
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kold Fusion

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:21 AM

I'm trying to locate a cheap C3 and then go speedballing with it for the fun of it. So far I've not found anything but I'll keep checking ebay :D

Cheers,
K. Fusion

#63 User is offline   reptilejd9 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:reptilejd9

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:53 PM

well let me tell you this from a speedballer's point of view. we dont like stocks, m-16 barrels and any of that other milsim stuff because ti's big and heavy. with all that weight you have very little gun control, and it's realy hard to snap shoot with a gun that big and that heavy. you cant tuck behind a small bunker with a 4 foot long gun. we dont like remotes because it disables your gun handeling. everyone knows it's easier to go out the left side of a bunker with ur gun in your left hand, and you cant do that with a remote. now while personaly i think all that stuff is a little goofy, i realize that people like it and want a gun that feels like a m-16, and that's their choice. if that's how you enjoy paintball, awsome! i would never insult someone like that 2 their face, but i would smile whei i hit them it the gun that is just a little to big 4 the bunker, but that's no diffrent that me takeing delight in hitting a snakeplayer in the squeegy he stupidly brought into the snake.

#64 User is offline   The_Flank_Man 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:The_Flank_Man

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:03 PM

yah know man.. the way i see it.. its not what equipment yah bring to the feild.. its bout the player.. if youve got a brand new ego or sumthin.. shootin like 30 balls a secong.. and dont know how to use it.. your gunna get owned by a person who is only decent with a rental pump.. *ehem.. ive never done thisa to anybody or anything :D * but yah.. if they laugh at your stuff but wont pay sumthin that they arent good at.. they will never been any good.. you have to be able to play all kinds of paintball.. woodsball.. speedball..PAINTBALL :excl: .. i started out playin on my local speedball feild with a tippmann 98 custom (stock).. and evryone laughed when i first started.. but i had never played speedball before.. next thing you know.. i was hangin with them.. now i can beat most the players out there hands down with my totally stock ion.. people out there playin with egos and nerves and timmys.. woohoo... congrats buddy you just payed 1000$ for a name and some fancy stickers.. its all bout the love of the game.. not the equipment.. the love of the game.. welll thats my couple cents worth.. and to everyone who says all speedball payers are an @$$.. thats where your wrongjust becuase they dont like your kinda of paintball.. that doesnt make them a bad person... ive met some woodsballers that have some pretty crappy attitudes too.. its all bout there egos.. they are better than everyone else.. they are kooler than you.. and no matter what.. they have better camo.. i just love watchin people get all becked out in there camo.. but dont wear glove.. newsflash.. hands stick out quite a bit in the woods..but people.. everyone should just get along.. your all tearin the world of paintball apart.. paintball is about the fun of the game.. the pride of the win. the sting of gettin shot by an 11 year old on his first time out who is shakin too much to really aim his gun.. so you walk past im to try to let him have some more fun.. and when he shoots you hearin him scream in glee... dood.. people.. Paintball is fun.. PBIF!

#65 User is offline   Snake556 

• MTS: Delta co-founder. Commander and Sabre
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snake556

Posted 22 July 2006 - 02:56 PM

Man, that's not right, being shot 20 times after calling yourself out. The whole ref thing isn't that much better. You really should've filed a complaint with the manager/owner.

As for my experience with that, I was playing at a speedball field during the winter. I was on a team with a bunch of walk-ons that didn't seem to know too much about paintball. After the break, myself and some 13 year-old took cover behind one bunker.

Some speedball-freak (He was all decked out in his bright yellow Dye gear, with his yellow DMC or something-rather) starts to sneak up the side and takes out my little buddy before he even knows what's happening. I see this out of the corner of my eye and before I even have time to turn, this guy comes around and lights me up from the base of the neck, right up the back of my head, to the top of my head. The shots actually started to pull my mask off my face and I had to put a hand up to stop it and of course, lucky me, I get shot in the hand.

This would've happened in the space of about two-three seconds from about four-five feet away. The ref sees this luckily and talks to the guy, who then claims to have called surrender (Maybe he did when I was deafened by the sound of paint hitting my melon?) and the ref says if he does anything like that again, he's banned for a month or something like that and the guy has to sit a few matches. By this point I'm back in the staging area, bleeding away from my head, plotting how to jump this FEMALE DOG in the parking lot. Unfortunately for me, he left before we did. He must've caught the evil glares I was sending him.
Sig removed due to rules Violation. Please review the sig rules located HERE
Over sized image

#66 User is offline   Crazy Kitty 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:THE BIRD MAN

Post icon  Posted 29 July 2006 - 07:10 AM

I've got laughed at for having a speedball gun... boy was that noob sorrey!

98% of people on this forum will say that Tippmann pwns all. If you are one of the 2% that disagrees put this in your sig.

#67 User is offline   $*sniper*$ 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Pizz

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:48 PM

Im in the same situation as buckfrenzy. Anyone who plas me is half my size, and, ive been know to aim for the throat :)
Tippmann 68
14 in Smart parts Progressive
homemade stock
tasco red dot
Fact, ninjas exist because vikings let them

#68 User is offline   Zpfuji 

• EYEBEAMS!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Zpfuji

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:00 PM

I have never been made fun of for my stock, but I usually only play with friends and they think its cool.

A lot of you sound just as bad saying that you hate speedball, saying it takes no skill, spray and pray etc. Not saying they're right for making fun of you, just pointing that out. There are probably just as many idiots that play woodsball, you just dont here about them all because they play with there friends in the woods, like me. reptilejd9 does make a good point though, some people just make to big of a deal out of it though.

#69 User is offline   Crab Heart 

• Senior RifleMan
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Crab Heart

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:14 PM

yesyesyes my brother is a speedballer... he dissess woodsball... him and his little friend.. he says cammo is stupid becouse theyl see you when you shoot anyways... wich is stupid to say becouse i dont shoot all the time.... like them...

so i played 2 speedball games against my brother...

game one- i shot him in the DUMPER bunker to bunker... and bonus balled him... he said "its becouse i didnt consider you a threat..." pffft

game two- inflatable bunker speedball game... he was on one side and shoot at me a few times and missed... he left his hopper exposed and i blasted it.... i missed like 5 times and still kept it up... i finnaly hit it... and then he calls a paintcheck becouse he dosnt think the splat it big enuf... well it was a direct hit so he got out...

A5 OWND!

sorry to the nice speedballers (mercinarys for scenario games) but the REALLY HAPPY PERSON glory "I WANNA BE ON TV AND GET SPONSERD BY DYE AND GET LOTS OF $$$$$" freakballers... nuke them all...
w00t
IPB Image

#70 User is offline   ThePartisan 

• The Rebel Soldier
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Partisan

Posted 31 July 2006 - 02:42 PM

Woodsball isn't all about shooting at everything that moves. Whenever I play speedball I see everyone just wildly flinging paint at every bunker on the other side of the field.
"Without my weapon, I am nothing. Without me, my weapon is nothing..."
Excerpt- Marine Rifleman's Creed.
IPB Image
IPB Image

#71 User is offline   version of reality 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:random paintballer

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:08 PM

well back to the original post

he shot you 20 times after you were out, and did it on purpose. now tell me, if someone did that to you on the street, what would have you done, i would have kicked his BOINKing DUMPER. you said he was your age, not like he was some big DUMPER body builder that you could have a decent fight with. they kick you out, it was self defense

#72 User is offline   Dublin 

• Orange boxes?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dublin

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:40 AM

you wouldnt need to deal with this *BOOM* if you would play outlaw woodsball with yer buds

I'm feeling generous, so I'll only tell you to NOT dodge the swear filter like this! Blank it all out, or don't say it at all.

This post has been edited by Tyger: 07 August 2006 - 01:34 PM

#73 User is offline   spartankiller 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:spartankiller

Posted 07 August 2006 - 11:04 AM

*post deleted*

Why? Lemme see, swear filter dodging, bragging about beatin somoene up on a paintball field... Yeah, that's a couple 'o strikes.

This post has been edited by Tyger: 07 August 2006 - 01:33 PM

"FIRST THERE" USAF Combat Control

#74 User is offline   A5117 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:11 PM

You know, going back to the original post...
Its pretty retarded how he hit u bout 20 extra times...
I dont think i would advise actually fighting him, then you bring yourself down to his level.. Not all speedballers are like that. You shouldve filed a complaint.
I was playing a game with my friends on my friends bday at a field called Southwest Paintball, they have a course their called ghost town with a bunch of little buildings and what not, this speedballer took charge of the team and did a pretty good freaking job of telling everyone where to go.
To the speedballers that diss mil sim guns...
So what if i want a cool looking stock? When im crawling through the freaking desert, i want that extra stability. I like My long barrel, i like not having a dt, i like not wearing bright yellows or oranges, but camo instead. My form of paintball is fun. I know yours is to you.
To the woodsballers/rec ballers that diss speedball...
Stop. Your not making yourself sound cool, or hip, and your not sticking up for our side of the sport, your just making you, and the rest of this side of the paintball community look like egotistical morons. Speedball maybe have spray and pray tactics, its still rather challengin when your up against a good team, its pretty cool to watch balls come out at 25 fps.

And furthermore, why would a speedballer make fun of a milsim gun? Or vice versa? The guns we use or for different styles of play. You dont see an angel out in the woods because its not made for that. Tippmanns (at least the A5) is a big freaking target, i wouldnt use it for speedball.
In the end, a paintball will give you a welt, wether its shot from an angel or an A5.
Im done...

#75 User is offline   nate 

• Back from the dead
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:nated

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:43 PM

View PostA5117, on Aug 7 2006, 05:11 PM, said:

You know, going back to the original post...
Its pretty retarded how he hit u bout 20 extra times...
I dont think i would advise actually fighting him, then you bring yourself down to his level.. Not all speedballers are like that. You shouldve filed a complaint.
I was playing a game with my friends on my friends bday at a field called Southwest Paintball, they have a course their called ghost town with a bunch of little buildings and what not, this speedballer took charge of the team and did a pretty good freaking job of telling everyone where to go.
To the speedballers that diss mil sim guns...
So what if i want a cool looking stock? When im crawling through the freaking desert, i want that extra stability. I like My long barrel, i like not having a dt, i like not wearing bright yellows or oranges, but camo instead. My form of paintball is fun. I know yours is to you.
To the woodsballers/rec ballers that diss speedball...
Stop. Your not making yourself sound cool, or hip, and your not sticking up for our side of the sport, your just making you, and the rest of this side of the paintball community look like egotistical morons. Speedball maybe have spray and pray tactics, its still rather challengin when your up against a good team, its pretty cool to watch balls come out at 25 fps.

And furthermore, why would a speedballer make fun of a milsim gun? Or vice versa? The guns we use or for different styles of play. You dont see an angel out in the woods because its not made for that. Tippmanns (at least the A5) is a big freaking target, i wouldnt use it for speedball.
In the end, a paintball will give you a welt, wether its shot from an angel or an A5.
Im done...

dude I totaly agree. I an a die-hard woodsballer and yet the feild on my land is pure speedball. Ialso enjoy a quick action packed game of speedball from time to time
ORIGINAL tippmann a5, lapco 16" bigshot, all lapco cyclone internals and qeph, jcs red hot powertube

Share this topic:

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users