Special Ops Paintball: Special Ops Dagger Vest - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Special Ops Dagger Vest AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 User is offline   ZACHARY 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FastAttackZach

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

Special Ops Dagger Vest

When I first got it I was so Happy ;) !Ive known Special Ops for a while now and ever since ive known about them ive wanted one of there vest.Anyways when I got it I tried it on.First thing I noticed was that the inner elastic waist band makes a HUGE difference.Then I ajusted all the straps to fit me perfictly.I had to tighten the two main straps that go over my shoulders all the way.Then I loaded 4 pods and got my N2 tank and put it in my vest and ran around my back yard and was amazed that nothing woggled around or shifted.

Special Ops Dagger Vest features are

- 4+3 pods.
- Horizontal botlle pouch that can hold up to 92ci.
- Id pouch.
- Radio pouch.
- One gernade pouch.
- One utility pouch.
- Inner elastic waist band.
- Bladder pouch.
- Completly ajustable.

There was only a few bad parts about the vest.One was that if you dont have a risen neck the shoulder straps rub against your neck,but later I didnt have that problem because I have fusion clothes and the fusion jersey has a risen neck protecter.And one more was that when you have your bottle in your bottle pouch and it sort of blocks the velcro where you can put your name tag on.

First Used.
I got to use the vest on the 22nd and the 23rd and it was awsome.On the 22nd I went to S.C. Village.Played a few walkons.My favorite walkon was with over 200 peaple so it was intence.And my vest did not fail me.It stayed in place and didnt move at all.Then I played some speedball were the vest was actually pretty good in speedball.Then the next day I went to Jungle Island with the peaple I work with so there were games with 8 on 8.And my vest did the same as yesterday.So in all the vest is awsome I highly recommend it to peaple who play with remote and dont use alout of paint.

P.S. Ill post pictures later tonight.

This post has been edited by ZACHARY: 02 May 2006 - 09:30 PM

#2 User is offline   Predator88 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Predator88

Posted 26 April 2006 - 06:11 PM

Didn't wiggle huh? Well now I can't wait to get my vest. I think it will be the next thing I purchase.

#3 User is offline   Harry092 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Headshot_Harry

Posted 27 April 2006 - 05:40 PM

ill be getting my vest tommorow and cant wait

#4 User is offline   ZACHARY 

• PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2006 - 06:11 PM

Sorry guys that I cant get the pictures in because my camera battery is on low and im trying to find my other one.

#5 User is offline   yaners 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:yaners

Posted 02 May 2006 - 08:55 PM

Sounds good...a bit pricy, but whatever...and for the love of God, LEARN TO SPELL!
IPB Image
My Phantom
VSC CCI Phantom
98c RT w/JJ Edge kit

#6 User is offline   ZACHARY 

• PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2006 - 09:41 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Finally got a new camera battery :D .

#7 User is offline   Ionsniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 May 2006 - 12:53 PM

I will totally agree with the review of the dagger vest. I ordered mine a while back and finally got to use it last weekend. I prefer not to use the elastic band since Im a bit big but even without the elastic band the vest fit me comfortably all the time and never bounced around or anything.

There are only a few cons which can be easily remedied about this vest. One if the side adjusting straps. The straps themselves have no end to keep them from slipping out of the buckles.Though easily fixxed if you know how to sew or know someone who does. On the shoulder straps the adjusting elastic straps for the moveable pouches are hard to move thru the buckles unless you cut them off.

Pro's -- Lightweight, breathable, plenty of packs and pod space, comfortable to wear.

Con's -- Elastic bands on shoulder straps are tough to move thru the buckle, side straps easily slip loose for bigger guys.

#8 User is offline   juealzbandana 

• aNYthing
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:IAM aNYthing

Posted 05 May 2006 - 02:18 PM

good ish looks hot but mad pricey

#9 User is offline   Burrahobbit 

• "I am sweating like a bullet!" O_o
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Burrahobbit

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:18 PM

It is pricey, but it's not actually as bad as something like the hammer vest. From what I can tell from the review, the quality pretty much makes up for the price.
IPB Image

#10 User is offline   Predator88 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Predator88

Posted 07 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

Dude put those pics in your original post plz.

#11 User is offline   Brode30 

• It's ALWAYS a riot in E.L.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Brode30

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:37 PM

I just received my Dagger yesterday and had to try it on right out of the box. Very nice color, slightly different than the TRU-SPEC woodland Digi but blends well together. I must be a really small person at 5'9" 180 and it took a little while to adjust the straps over the shoulder (losing 3 molie points on each side) to make it fit right. Ok it is on and looks great, once I tucked in the 3 straps hanging down on both sides and the 18 inches of shoulder strap. With all the loose ends tied up, I filled her up to full capacity: 7 pods, my 68/4500, barrel sock, flatline swab, radio, plenty of space to store goods.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then as I was moving around my room I heard that scraching sound of uncovered Velcro against the inside of the vest. The "belly wrap" which has a large plate of hook velcro was rubbing the inside and making a lot of noise. So I thought about it for a min and then pulled off the digi cover for the name tag (I ordered an extra one with a name to arrive later this week) found some loop velcro strips in my gear, rolled it like masking tape and used it to connect the plate to the exposed velcro. Noise problem solved.

The Digi camo nameplate is on the waist to the right.
Posted Image

So I started playing with the pods, seeing what I could reach, and what was hard to get to. The enclosed 4 pods are easy to find with either hand, as long as you aren't holding your marker. WIth your marker the two on the marker side are impossible to get to. The 3 elastic pods are easily accessable with both hands, and are firmly held in place. They are also easy to remove with a little tug. However gettign them back in with one hand was near impossible. I had a little better time while crouching, but laying down I could not get the pod on the left to go into the plastic piece that holds open the elastic. I am looking at how to make sure that the elastic is open enough to onehandedly insert an empty pod. If you reach behind with the other hand you can grab the tab and it will easily guide the pod in place. But how often do you put down your gun to fiddle with a pod?
Posted Image

I love the size and placement of the bladder pouch, it rest comfortably against your spine and adds a little cushoning from the weight of the pack. Just run your hose over your shoulder and through the Molie straps and it is always near for a quick drink.

The nametag area is partially blocked by my air tank, but that is good if you have bright lettering.

The vest is very comfortable, does not wiggle or slide around, has a nice evenly distributed load, and does help to keep your upper body cool.

The radio pouch holds my Cobra 12mi securly in place and allows room for the headset to run into my mask.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This vest is very nice because it stores everything in front or directly behind you and does not make you a wider target when you are facing the enemy. It holds more ammo than you can ask for with a 68/4500 and a 12oz CO2 (for backup). I should run out of air (with my 98 flatline) long before I shoot through 7 pods + 200 in the hopper.

Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Brode30: 28 June 2006 - 04:40 PM

I see you in my sights, you see me after you're dead!!!
user posted image

#12 User is offline   Voo_Doo 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Voo_Doo

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:45 AM

Wow excellent post ^^

I just received my vest yesterday and I am very impressed with the quality of it and you are right about the size I think a 7' tall person would fit into it with out a problem. Excellent product by
Spec Ops/Cops911

#13 User is offline   Killer potato 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:KILLER POTATO

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:17 AM

Wow.... that vest sounds awesome.

#14 User is offline   PAINTBALLACE 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:37 AM

Nice review. I would get a vest, but they are a little large for me. I would want a tight vest.

#15 User is offline   Brode30 

• It's ALWAYS a riot in E.L.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Brode30

Posted 29 June 2006 - 03:21 PM

You can make it tight, the elastic belt inside does a wonderful job of keeping it from wigglin' around, there are plenty of Molie straps on the arms to take in the should straps about 2 feet. S.O. just makes sure that it deff can fit ALL sizes.

That blue water bladder is a Camelbak Classic 70oz and fits just nicely when completely full. There is no little loop to hook the bladder to hang it, but you can use the vest just above the name plate to hang it from, it doesn't show at all from the outside.
I see you in my sights, you see me after you're dead!!!
user posted image

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users