Special Ops Paintball: Recon Vest Olive Drab - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Recon Vest Olive Drab i guess you get wat you pay for......

#16 User is offline   Pluto 

• Thunderkiss
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Pluto

Posted 17 March 2006 - 08:35 PM

View Postfamousgamer, on Mar 17 2006, 04:58 PM, said:

You what is is really weird? People can not post negative rewiews on this site without everyone getting all defensive. He didnt like the vest. That is a valid review. He is unbiased, which is more than I can say about 90 percetn of you people!

Thanks for the honest review dude. You do not get the respect you deserve for your honesty..

He barely managed to put together five sentences about the vest. I would hardly call that a review (especially when the last statement jumps to the conclusion that stitching and overall quality on broadsword is better because it costs more) .

Also I assume you are implying a negative review about a Spec Ops brand product because you can easily find a negative reviews about many products. However , there have been a couple of negative Spec Ops reviews, they just tend to be filled with actual advice such as a suggestion to fix the product flaws or another product all together.

#17 User is offline   famousgamer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:famousgamer

Posted 19 March 2006 - 02:47 AM

Hehe. See what I mean.

Dudes. His vest came apart. Like, the stitching, and a pocket. He should not have attempted to fix the problem himself, and his opinion is totally valid. The number of sentances in a review does not validate it.

I'll take his word for it. I will not add insult to injury buy distrusting and direspecting this comsumer. It was probably a dud vest, but oh well... it happens. Clearly it did. Why would he lie? A pocket fell off dude!

Thanks for the review.

This post has been edited by famousgamer: 19 March 2006 - 02:48 AM

#18 User is offline   Duran 

• "Hey, can I borrow five paintballs?"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Duran

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:49 AM

View Postfamousgamer, on Mar 19 2006, 03:47 AM, said:

Hehe. See what I mean.

Dudes. His vest came apart. Like, the stitching, and a pocket. He should not have attempted to fix the problem himself, and his opinion is totally valid. The number of sentances in a review does not validate it.

I'll take his word for it. I will not add insult to injury buy distrusting and direspecting this comsumer. It was probably a dud vest, but oh well... it happens. Clearly it did. Why would he lie? A pocket fell off dude!

Thanks for the review.

Amen

#19 User is offline   Pluto 

• Thunderkiss
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Pluto

Posted 19 March 2006 - 09:14 AM

Nobody called him a liar. They were just trying to help.

Amen that.

#20 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:36 AM

This isn't a review. It's a complaint about a defective product. This is why there are Customer Service subforums in the Ask the Spec Ops store section.

Once the issue is resolved I could see the review going something like "Even though my first vest had this problem I found it ..." OR "I liked this, this and this about it but was disappointed in the quality of the stitching as I had a pocket fall off."

There are negative reviews. Take a look at some of the paint reviews.

Ranting because a pocket came off isn't exaclty giving the product a fair shake. That's a biased opinion.
Then again any opinion is biased in favor of the person giving it.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#21 User is offline   millhouse 

• Proud Jeep Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Millhouse09

Posted 19 March 2006 - 03:01 PM

View Postfamousgamer, on Mar 17 2006, 03:58 PM, said:

You what is is really weird? People can not post negative rewiews on this site without everyone getting all defensive. He didnt like the vest. That is a valid review. He is unbiased, which is more than I can say about 90 percetn of you people!

Thanks for the honest review dude. You do not get the respect you deserve for your honesty..

I would say that he didnt elaborate on his review. For all we know. He could have taken his vest out on a day of paintball and got the pouch caught without noticing or maybe it did come undone on its own! Anything could have happened. And hes getting the respect he deserves, people are trying to help fix the problem he had with his vest. If he wasnt getting respect, he would be getting flamed most likely which he isnt.

#22 User is offline   gtkid1 

• PONCH
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PONCH

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:20 PM

You know in the end, he just had a problem with a product, i mean i have the same vest, and it has worked perfect thus far. problems happen and not everything is perfect.

maybe we all should just get along, and stop arguing about his "biased opinion" we all have opinions about something, express them, as long as they do not create a terrible problem. if he had a problem with a vest, he had a problem with a vest, done and over with.............moving on!!!

#23 User is offline   Duran 

• "Hey, can I borrow five paintballs?"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Duran

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:34 PM

View Postgtkid1, on Mar 20 2006, 05:20 PM, said:

You know in the end, he just had a problem with a product, i mean i have the same vest, and it has worked perfect thus far. problems happen and not everything is perfect.

maybe we all should just get along, and stop arguing about his "biased opinion" we all have opinions about something, express them, as long as they do not create a terrible problem. if he had a problem with a vest, he had a problem with a vest, done and over with.............moving on!!!

I agree 100%. Stop acting like little children

#24 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:22 PM

it is a bias opinion but its bias in the negative.

doyle things happen this was more than likely a fluke, it happens. Ever buy a chrushed candy bar? its not cause someone is trying to piss you off.

take him up on the offer, send it back and they will hook you up but dont just complain without taking any steps to attempt to fix the problem. They dont have a good reputation because everyone wants to just say there good. They earned there respect through quality workmanship, great customer service and honorable traits. Send it back, call them actualy take some steps to get the problem solved instead of just writting bad things about the company and vest

#25 User is offline   gtkid1 

• PONCH
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PONCH

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:09 AM

you know, i think this is preety funny, this thread is still going and by now he has probably already sent the vest :)

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users