• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

East Texas Teams Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Xtreme Mac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:41 PM

I am in McKinney, and concider Forney to be my home field. Please let me know when you go out and play. I travel a lot with my job, so my days may be limited.

#17 User is offline   pacrat 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:pacrat

Posted 06 May 2005 - 03:31 PM

benoand and everyone
we have 19acr. in athens we play on ,just built a sppl field on it . looking for more players, we have 9 to 14 players show up ,all of them aren,t specops players yet, but they will be soon. check it out on game locater. we have lots of air (2 / 50 lb bottles) looks like we'll have a good turn out this time. we play on the 14th and every other sat. after that. we would all like to go to other fields to if some are around.looks like you have one in terrel and someone has one in waco.

#18 User is offline   Brak 

• Viva La Brak Will-043
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Brak

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:06 PM

Do you cont Houston as east Texas?

This post has been edited by Brak: 10 May 2005 - 07:07 PM

I see stupid people reading this signature.

#19 User is offline   Benoand09@aol.com 

• "Bungie"
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:19 Delta Cavalry

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:12 PM

Yes I do

But I am 4 hrs. away from Houston.
19 Delta Cavalry. The Eyes and Ears of the Battle field for the United States Army! Go Pres. Bush

Snipers Highly overlooked and highly trained. One shot one kill. The protectors of the common public.

#20 User is offline   Benoand09@aol.com 

• "Bungie"
  • Pip

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:18 PM

and my team is out of Forney which is near Dallas.
19 Delta Cavalry. The Eyes and Ears of the Battle field for the United States Army! Go Pres. Bush

Snipers Highly overlooked and highly trained. One shot one kill. The protectors of the common public.

#21 User is offline   txdeathdealer1 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:mikey

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:45 PM

Well i have a team in east texas we are the Texas Death Dealers. We are located in kilgore and longview
area we are growing into a 20 man team. We are a woods ball team and play at diffrent fields in east texas
We have been to 3 Viper Games in the past and plan to go to more so if you are in this area and like to play woods ball give me a shout or drop me a line makh2799@aol.com or 903-984-4029 and we can play some ball. Hey jedi whats up the last Viper game was fun !!!!!!!!!!

#22 User is offline   txdeathdealer1 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:mikey

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:45 AM

Hey pacrat we plan to come to your field and play ball jolly joe and a few others told me about your field
and it sound great so if you get this this saturday the 14th we are getting together at the Reapers Den
in kilgore so when you guys get done playing follow jolly joe and come on over and meet the boys. call me at the # above we are having a invite only game the 27,28,29 so call me will will have hpa and co2 we have about 20 to 30 player showing up and we have a special low paint price not crapy paint good paint
so hopfuly you guys will come over and see us

Mikey

#23 User is offline   Hollywood 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Paragon

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:26 PM

Hey I dont know how often you all play but I am in central Texas Fort Hood area and was wondering how hard it is to get on a team? And how does the whole SpecOps Brigade thing work?

#24 User is offline   Benoand09@aol.com 

• "Bungie"
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 11 May 2005 - 06:51 PM

Hollywood

Hey man whats up. Getting on a team is not that hard. You can ask around if you want to join a team or somethin but the challenge is starting a team and keeping the team together. But Spec. Ops you just do what ever follow the directions expieriement and this will be the best website you ever have known of.

#25 User is offline   Wolfer 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:WOLFER

Posted 11 May 2005 - 08:21 PM

Hey pacrat,

I will be joining your game on the 14th. I will be bringing 6-8 other players with me. It would be KICK @$$ if we can get some more players out there.

Bring It!!
SHOOT YOU LATER.........

Tactical Assault Gunners

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users