Special Ops Paintball: What hopper can I use on my marker in the SPPL? - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (15 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

What hopper can I use on my marker in the SPPL?

#16 User is offline   cody77 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Brigade Name:cody77

Posted 13 February 2006 - 02:42 PM

what happened to if spec ops sells it.it will be allowed in the tourney?why is there a constant change in what you say one day to the next?you will be selling back cell ion with qloader, but it is not allowed.

This post has been edited by cody77: 13 February 2006 - 02:44 PM

0

#17 User is offline   salad 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 91
  • Joined: 17-December 05
  • Location:newport wa
  • Brigade Name:tater not salad any more

Posted 13 February 2006 - 04:34 PM

View Postcontroller, on Feb 13 2006, 10:03 AM, said:

YES! holy gawd..... YES

awsome
IF WE CANT DO IT THEN IT DOSENT NEED TO BE DONE
IPB Image
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If your one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your signature!
0

#18 User is offline   controller 

  • Controller
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 1,817
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kunar, Afghanistan
  • Brigade Name:CONTROLLER

Posted 13 February 2006 - 05:08 PM

View Postcody77, on Feb 13 2006, 02:42 PM, said:

what happened to if spec ops sells it.it will be allowed in the tourney?why is there a constant change in what you say one day to the next?you will be selling back cell ion with qloader, but it is not allowed.


I'm not sure where you got the impression that if SpecOps sells it than it will be allowed. That is wholly incorrect and is not the case. I'm sorry for your confusion but maybe you should read more before you make a statement that is unsupported and erroneous...
0

#19 User is offline   cody77 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Brigade Name:cody77

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:42 PM

View Postcontroller, on Feb 13 2006, 06:08 PM, said:

View Postcody77, on Feb 13 2006, 02:42 PM, said:

what happened to if spec ops sells it.it will be allowed in the tourney?why is there a constant change in what you say one day to the next?you will be selling back cell ion with qloader, but it is not allowed.


I'm not sure where you got the impression that if SpecOps sells it than it will be allowed. That is wholly incorrect and is not the case. I'm sorry for your confusion but maybe you should read more before you make a statement that is unsupported and erroneous...


The only confusion is on your part .there was a quote in this forum but has been erased or is too old of a post. and if it is still there, well i can't find it .am i wrong or is everything spec ops sells on there site allowed in the sppl? the Qloader is the only thing i see that is not, but the warp feed is not mentioned. i am getting rid of my p.o.c Qbow and thinking of the blackcell ion with qloader set up but am not going to be able to use it! or my hakko sight! not very happy. don't get me wrong. The qbow is a very well made piece of equipment. not fully thought through as i would have liked hence the drop down on the stock of the blackcell ion so there is clearance to the sight. i am pure woods ball and i like a gun that is light, doesn't rise, can put ball on ball, is quiet, and air efficient .i want a angel with a qbow style set up with stock and able to set at 15balls a second and i am not able to utilize that or my sight. which is to me the whole concept of the qbow/longbow. capping the round limit is the only way to go. did someone say that they didn't even use as much as they thought they were going to in the finals.7 cases or something like that? even if a team of speedballers came and played with 10000rnds for a one hour game and all the other stuff that goes along with the game. who cares .i am not saying this is the answer but next year all the bugs should be worked out and hopefully everyone will be happy .i was just happy as hell when the hopper was gone and i could use the sight and know i cant.WORD
0

#20 User is offline   controller 

  • Controller
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 1,817
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kunar, Afghanistan
  • Brigade Name:CONTROLLER

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:48 PM

ummm i wasn't confused. once again I'm not sure where you think you read that but you didn't. No you can't use whatever specops sells at SPPL and no the qloader is not banned from SPPL. Hoppers that feed at over 15bps cannot be on a marker than can fire over 15bps... so my Mag with my q-loader is legal.... etc. and i agree the stock is too short and low... i'm personally modifying mine once i can find a good local machine shop....

i hope they simply limit the amount of paint allowed at a game next year and allow whatever bps... but this year it will not be so...
0

#21 User is offline   8-Ball 

  • The Original Elite Dagger. Original join date 061004, member #10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 2,628
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:8 - BALL

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:57 PM

View Postcody77, on Feb 14 2006, 09:42 PM, said:

View Postcontroller, on Feb 13 2006, 06:08 PM, said:

View Postcody77, on Feb 13 2006, 02:42 PM, said:

what happened to if spec ops sells it.it will be allowed in the tourney?why is there a constant change in what you say one day to the next?you will be selling back cell ion with qloader, but it is not allowed.


I'm not sure where you got the impression that if SpecOps sells it than it will be allowed. That is wholly incorrect and is not the case. I'm sorry for your confusion but maybe you should read more before you make a statement that is unsupported and erroneous...


The only confusion is on your part .there was a quote in this forum but has been erased or is too old of a post. and if it is still there, well i can't find it .am i wrong or is everything spec ops sells on there site allowed in the sppl? the Qloader is the only thing i see that is not, but the warp feed is not mentioned. i am getting rid of my p.o.c Qbow and thinking of the blackcell ion with qloader set up but am not going to be able to use it! or my hakko sight! not very happy. don't get me wrong. The qbow is a very well made piece of equipment. not fully thought through as i would have liked hence the drop down on the stock of the blackcell ion so there is clearance to the sight. i am pure woods ball and i like a gun that is light, doesn't rise, can put ball on ball, is quiet, and air efficient .i want a angel with a qbow style set up with stock and able to set at 15balls a second and i am not able to utilize that or my sight. which is to me the whole concept of the qbow/longbow. capping the round limit is the only way to go. did someone say that they didn't even use as much as they thought they were going to in the finals.7 cases or something like that? even if a team of speedballers came and played with 10000rnds for a one hour game and all the other stuff that goes along with the game. who cares .i am not saying this is the answer but next year all the bugs should be worked out and hopefully everyone will be happy .i was just happy as hell when the hopper was gone and i could use the sight and know i cant. WORD


Cody,

I am afraid Controller is right on this one. (and you have no idea how much it gripes me to say that either!) :P

But it has never been stated BY SPEC OPS that they would allow everything they sell to be used in the SPPL. There may have been other members who have asked if they could, but that is all.

to answer your question, NO, you can not use a Q-loader or a warp feed on an Ion or any other electro marker in the SPPL this year. No force feed hoppers on electros, period. If you want to use a sight with your Black Cell you have two options.

1) use it on the top rail and learn to shoot both eyes open as is actually advised when using red dot/snap shooting type sights.

2) buy a offset rail system or mount side rails using the pre marked spots on the body. simply drill and tap and voila!

0

#22 User is offline   CustomPro 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 14-February 06
  • Brigade Name:Pat

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:23 PM

that doesnt make sence? if the limit is 15 bps why cant u put a halo or something on it? mean while u can slap on some after market impellers on the revvy ane make it like 14 bps (close enought to 15)
0

#23 User is offline   Krazy8 

  • User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 2,555
  • Joined: 30-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rathdrum , ID
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:37 AM

Sense or not, that is the '06 rules.

As for why....it is all to easy to cheat the system with a board in the gun...but if you put hopper that simply can not feed faster than 15 bps on a super gun...then you have sure fire way to control the rate of fire.

Why is this so hard to understand?

I am seriously happy I can use my GZ this year! A Revy is by no means going to handi cap my style of play.

This post has been edited by Krazy8: 16 February 2006 - 01:38 AM

0

#24 User is offline   Da Ref 

  • too much work no time to play
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 09-February 06
  • Location:Kaysville, Ut
  • Brigade Name:sniper257

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:40 AM

View PostKrazy8, on Feb 16 2006, 01:37 AM, said:

Sense or not, that is the '06 rules.

As for why....it is all to easy to cheat the system with a board in the gun...but if you put hopper that simply can not feed faster than 15 bps on a super gun...then you have sure fire way to control the rate of fire.

Why is this so hard to understand?

I am seriously happy I can use my GZ this year! A Revy is by no means going to handi cap my style of play.

At last someone who sees how simple it is. Thank you
Its simple I saw the hit,
Your out!!

I need a job with more vacation time
0

#25 User is offline   gunny commander 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: 19-February 06
  • Location:YOU SHALL NOT KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!
  • Brigade Name:delta specops 101

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:22 PM

OK. i already said this in another forum but since you guys cant get it though your heads....... AGD Q-BOWS ARE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last year in the sppl someone used a q-bow. now i do not KNOW if the black cell ion will be allowed, but if the q-bow was allowed, im pretty sure the black cell ion will be allowed IF you set it under 15 bps. :D
deffender: hey have you ever wondered why that bush moves?
commander: the bush moves?
deffender: yes, and it shoots at us and racks up many kills
MORAL: whenever you see a bush move, KILL IT QUICK OR ELSE!!!!!!!

IPB Image
0

#26 User is offline   8-Ball 

  • The Original Elite Dagger. Original join date 061004, member #10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 2,628
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:8 - BALL

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:44 PM

View Postgunny commander, on Feb 19 2006, 08:22 PM, said:

OK. i already said this in another forum but since you guys cant get it though your heads....... AGD Q-BOWS ARE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last year in the sppl someone used a q-bow. now i do not KNOW if the black cell ion will be allowed, but if the q-bow was allowed, im pretty sure the black cell ion will be allowed IF you set it under 15 bps. :D


Gunny,

Have you read THIS year's new marker rules? (they ARE changed from last year)


http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=20126

Ion, Black cell or otherwise is an electro, Q-loader is a force fed loader. therefor the two together are not allowed in the SPPL. Q-loader on a AGD is.

0

#27 User is offline   Da Ref 

  • too much work no time to play
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 09-February 06
  • Location:Kaysville, Ut
  • Brigade Name:sniper257

Posted 19 February 2006 - 03:46 PM

View Post8-Ball, on Feb 19 2006, 01:44 PM, said:

View Postgunny commander, on Feb 19 2006, 08:22 PM, said:

OK. i already said this in another forum but since you guys cant get it though your heads....... AGD Q-BOWS ARE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last year in the sppl someone used a q-bow. now i do not KNOW if the black cell ion will be allowed, but if the q-bow was allowed, im pretty sure the black cell ion will be allowed IF you set it under 15 bps. :P


Gunny,

Have you read THIS year's new marker rules? (they ARE changed from last year)


http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=20126

Ion, Black cell or otherwise is an electro, Q-loader is a force fed loader. therefor the two together are not allowed in the SPPL. Q-loader on a AGD is.

8-ball is right the q-loader on the AGD is allowed the Ion Black Cell is capable of over 15bps and is not to have a force feed loader. Any marker no matter who makes it if it is capable of shooting over 15bps can not have a force feed loader or any loader that is rated over 15 bps. Guys this is really easy even if the marker can be set to a cap of 15 bps it is still capable of shooting faster. this rule is for your saftey how would you like to be hit by a marker shooting 20 bps and have the person say I'm sorry I hit the wrong button. The slower loader insures that won't happen. Bottom line a lot of tournys have caps and players bypass the rule a lot we are taking away the temptation to try.
Its simple I saw the hit,
Your out!!

I need a job with more vacation time
0

#28 User is offline   gunny commander 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: 19-February 06
  • Location:YOU SHALL NOT KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!
  • Brigade Name:delta specops 101

Posted 19 February 2006 - 07:46 PM

yeah ive read the rules. but truly. i remember the sppl allowing the q-bow. i do not KNOW how fast hte tac one can shoot, but ive been told that i can not shoot faster than 15 bps. but you guys have a point on the ion thing. its really not my problem, but spec ops's (no offense to them). it is their problem because why forbid something that you sell? it is going to make you more money if you allow the black cell ion. but im pretty sure the q-bow is allowed because it cn not shoot over 15 bps. thanks for the feedback
deffender: hey have you ever wondered why that bush moves?
commander: the bush moves?
deffender: yes, and it shoots at us and racks up many kills
MORAL: whenever you see a bush move, KILL IT QUICK OR ELSE!!!!!!!

IPB Image
0

#29 User is offline   controller 

  • Controller
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 1,817
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kunar, Afghanistan
  • Brigade Name:CONTROLLER

Posted 19 February 2006 - 11:48 PM

okie dokie... here we go, good for you I'm intoxicated and am in the mood to b.s.....

the tac-one is a sensitive marker; in fact, it's actually a MAG made by AGD that is modified by spec ops :( .... it "can" shoot over 15bps ( good luck on that one)... I doubt most persons that own a MAG.. oh sorry Tac-One are really interested in actually shooting that fast (I'm not and I own one)

anywho, SPPL is a new league and I'm not sure if you've ever ran a business or managed a new product line but it requires several key elements to get stuff right: time, money, and input are primary....

SPPL has ran all mech rules, now they're allowing electros, and hopefully they'll let everything run eventually (with a paint limit I hope... bring it back bro...)

my point is this: they're trying to run a league that represents scenario players and will be nationally accepted. I feel they're on the right track, even if it takes a few years... what the heck. I wonder how long it took NPPL or any of the other tourney/speedball leagues to get going?

Let's all have patience and enjoy what we got... two years ago it didn't even exist.... I didn't see most of you doing anything about it....
0

#30 User is offline   gunny commander 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: 19-February 06
  • Location:YOU SHALL NOT KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!
  • Brigade Name:delta specops 101

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:32 AM

that was a good response. also, i just checked out the nppl website. some speedball tournaments dont even allow over 15bps. now........ is the longbow mag considered a force feed <_<
deffender: hey have you ever wondered why that bush moves?
commander: the bush moves?
deffender: yes, and it shoots at us and racks up many kills
MORAL: whenever you see a bush move, KILL IT QUICK OR ELSE!!!!!!!

IPB Image
0

Share this topic:


  • (15 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users