Flurry Emissary Vest This thing is amazing

#31 User is offline   Damasta 

• Midnight Raider
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:jon

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:39 AM

View PostMastersgtzeus, on Feb 19 2006, 12:36 AM, said:

I have to agree here. The flurry vest is the best I have ever used. it's great for big guys with the extender straps.. I'm 6'7" 330 lbs etc and it fits me perfectly. It's so well balanced and distributes weight perfectly.

I threw a few pics in here to show my appreciation of this vest. Click them to view full size.

It's a great purchase.

and its great for small guys im 5,5 and 130lbs and if fits great.
IPB Image
Proudly sponsored by: QLoader | COPS911 | Undertakers Paintball | Paint and Air Sportz | Paintball Alliance
IPB Image

#32 User is offline   Super Squirrel 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:elric

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:46 PM

View Postninja monkey, on Feb 1 2006, 02:06 PM, said:

Easy PIR, on Feb 1 2006, 01:47 PM, said:

ninja monkey, on Feb 1 2006, 12:40 PM, said:

i was just wondering, i like mine tight to my body but it kinda chokes me, does anyone else have that problem. since i am short i have the straps all the way tight but i dont want it to be hanging down all far though, it kinda sucks i have 6 in one and a half dozen in the other!!!!

What's your build? If you're skinny, you won't really be able to get it very tight, and the front part will try and choke you out.

You can try a web belt. You'll be able to keep the vest down, away from your neck.

Posted Image

that is my built and hopefully you can see how close it is to my neck!!! it sucks but i love that vest and it is good for all kinds of stuff and the best to crawl with since every thing is so flat unlike other vests

thanks for the idea but i dont know what a web belt is?

a web belt is a military style belt usually 1.5 to 2 inches wide the vest has vlecro loops on the front along the bottom edge to wrap around the belt.

#33 User is offline   emberger1099 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:emberger1099

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:44 AM

I just purchased the Ultraback Harness off of ebay. I have been looking at them for awhile, and got a fair price for a used one off of ebay. First off, I was a little concerned about how the condition would be on a used one. When it arrived it was pretty splat stained, and well used. Despite this everything worked very well. I did not notice any streched out elastic, and the hook-loop sections are very agressive, and hold well.

I am used to playing with a web belt and harness, so the feel of this setup is different. I am really looking forward to getting out on the field with this. I imagine it to play like a heavy duty speedball belt (exactly what I was looking for).

I have a question for the Flurry users. The set up came with (2) double pod holder and (1) tank holder, I would like a single pod holder for additional flexibility. The item is not a catalog item for Flurry, and they have not responed to my email.

What is the best way to get one? Does anyone have one they would consider parting with?

#34 User is offline   Warriortothecore882 

• out of retirement
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warriortothecore882

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:48 PM

http://flurryindustr...odpacforul.html

is this what you are looking for?

Fortem et Honorem - Strength and Honor

#35 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:53 PM

View PostWarriortothecore882, on Feb 19 2006, 04:40 PM, said:

View PostMastersgtzeus, on Feb 19 2006, 02:36 AM, said:

I have to agree here. The flurry vest is the best I have ever used. it's great for big guys with the extender straps.. I'm 6'7" 330 lbs etc and it fits me perfectly. It's so well balanced and distributes weight perfectly.

I threw a few pics in here to show my appreciation of this vest. Click them to view full size.

It's a great purchase.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice gun.

i agreee very nice gun!! :P

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#36 User is offline   Mastersgtzeus 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mastersgtzeus

Posted 26 February 2006 - 10:49 PM

Nice gun.

i agreee very nice gun!! ;)

Thanks guys Appreciate it

#37 User is offline   emberger1099 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:15 AM

View PostWarriortothecore882, on Feb 24 2006, 03:48 PM, said:

http://flurryindustr...odpacforul.html

is this what you are looking for?

Unfortunately this is not what I am looking for. The item the link goes to is for two tubes, I am looking for a single tube. I am looking for the single tube holder that is included in Setup 1. http://flurryindustr...com/ulmoha.html

Specifically, Flurry lists this item as Single Tube Holder Pack (UA1PP100). However I am unable to find the link to purchase this item.

#38 User is offline   scout_armorsquad 

• Christ is my Leader
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:scout_armorsquad

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:17 PM

I have a question for the Flurry users. The set up came with (2) double pod holder and (1) tank holder, I would like a single pod holder for additional flexibility. The item is not a catalog item for Flurry, and they have not responed to my email.

What is the best way to get one? Does anyone have one they would consider parting with?

I got my single pod holder at the Tippmann Challenge last year. He was a vender. Just keep trying to email him. There is no way I am parting with mine. I use it all the time. When we play walk on short games or at our training sessions its the only holder on my vest. Gives me just enough backup ammo to make a 10-15 min. game. Also if you set your double pod holders low on you vest you can put it sideways along the top of the others giving one more pod at a big event.

I do have to give a plug for the Back Tag on these vests.
Posted Image
We were a team for a year and a half before one of our sponsors helped us out with our Flurry vests. Before the vests no one knew we were a squad on the field. The first big game we went to with our vests and back tags on we all of the sudden became noticed. I remember that day at lunch, we have a guy on the squad that is not a leader. He is our back man, loves to spray paint but not a "I want to be a leader type of guy". At the first game we wore the vests to he came back to camp at lunch and was amazed that people were asking him what they should do. He said because he had a uniform on people thought he knew what was going on. So he led a group of 10 players on an attack on a base. He would have never done that with us but because of the uniform people thought he new more than they did.

Just goes to show you the uniform does make the man. If your a team and getting Flurry vests get the back tag, its a blast being on a big game field as a uniformed squad.

Love God, Love Paintball,
- Scout Out

#39 User is offline   emberger1099 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 March 2006 - 08:46 AM

So, I went to the web site to send yet another email, that would be ignored. But then like a dope, I relized that I should just call them. I called their toll free number, someone answered right away. They knew right what I wanted and for about $11 I am having one delivered. It could not have been easier.

:P B) :) :) :) :)

#40 User is offline   The Rock 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:46 AM

View Postemberger1099, on Mar 3 2006, 08:46 AM, said:

So, I went to the web site to send yet another email, that would be ignored. But then like a dope, I relized that I should just call them. I called their toll free number, someone answered right away. They knew right what I wanted and for about $11 I am having one delivered. It could not have been easier.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

So calling is the only way to get in contact with them? i have sent a few emails but i always get an error massage from my isp.
I have 2 vests that have broken :D not that happy with the quality and since im in sweden there is a big time difference.
http://photobucket.com/albums/c114/buddaha...okenflurry2.jpg
The first one broke after just 5 games, the other one about 20 games later maybe.

#41 User is offline   hired_gun 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hired_Gun

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:46 AM

their email does work...try again if you havent allready

#42 User is offline   Warriortothecore882 

• out of retirement
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warriortothecore882

Posted 20 March 2006 - 01:08 PM

I would try again, or you could just call. I would suggest calling, you are bound to get a response that way.

Fortem et Honorem - Strength and Honor

#43 User is offline   tippmann117 

• Pballer for life
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:00 PM

just exactly how many pods does it hold?

#44 User is offline   hired_gun 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hired_Gun

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:29 PM

it can hold six 140 round pods plus the tank the way it comes

#45 User is offline   BlackLight Z 

• Fast Mover Tactical Shooter
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BLC_Zone

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:33 PM

flurry vest is the most adaptable vest out there. you can order extra pod holders, and configure them anyway you want. its the best thing out there for people who play in alot of differing situations or positions period. I've had 2 of them, and dont plan on changing
Z aka Zone
BlackLight Company Member
There's no charge for awesomeness!!!

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users