Q-loader! VERY NICE Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Stormoffires 

• Shattered Angels
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Storm Of Fires

Posted 11 January 2006 - 04:40 PM

Just got the Q-loader myself!

Ok at first I was supper impressed with its looks and all (gray color and sexy look)

So I began mounting it on my Rodeo.. well the small braket was to small, and the next size up was to big! so I called up Q-loader, they explained to me that you need to wrench that meduim one on there, put it on and tighten it, then screw it inplace.

so at first when installing it was complicated and harder then I thought.. make sure when you are cutting the tub for your gun, CUT IT AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE, cut small peices off at a time, this is becuase when its off you cant put it back on! make sure it fits EXACTLY a whole number of balls, (with one IN chamber, so you may have to cock your gun.)

Next up. they came PREWOUND, and they work perfectly, I just emptyed 3 pods into my case to see how fast it emptyed and boy thats fast!

one set back, when you qpod is empty, the paint in the tube WONT be feed into the gun.. so I recomend putting "X" amount of balls in the tube BEFORE you insert your q-pod cause if you dont you wont get 100 rounds a pod.. (for me its 12 balls in tube...)

everything is good wait and is holding strong! I cant wait to fire it, I just did a feed test. (not attactched to the gun.)

when a q-pod is on the gun, its longer then my 12inch barrel (but I'm getting a 14inch soon) so watch out when mounting the q-loader part, that its not angled so when a pod is on it, that the pod wont interfear with the barrel, cause when I first put it on, just barely anything of the pod was sticking up to the point where my paint would hit it coming out of the barrel.

EDIT:

ok for loading the pods, its some what hard at first, but I figured it out! and I shall share it with you all.. ok so I loaded 3 pods in under 2 mins! for starters, place the pod on your left leg (you must sit for this) and then put your right leg over the pod to balance and hold it in place (men it might be hard.. endless you find the spot just right >_>) and then hold the 500 round pod thingy up in the air above your q-pod with your right hand.. then crank with your left hand, and shake with your right, practice a few times, and you can get it down fast! I filled and emptyed 3 pods in just over 3 mins!! (just running the q-pods through the q-loader with it not attached to gun)

Q-loader size/wieght:
*Q-pods: 11 3/4" long x 2 3/4" wide and weight - 12oz (empty)
*Q-loader (unloaded): 4 1/2" long x 3 1/2" wide and weight: roughly 4oz (unloade)
**Q-loader + pod (assembled but empty) 14" long x 3 1/2" wide and weight: roughly 16oz

over all 9/10 rating from me! read that manual!

Here she is!
Posted Image

~storm~

This post has been edited by Stormoffires: 12 January 2006 - 12:33 AM

"Fight the good fight"
"Psh its just a paintball, who cares if there is a DT behind it"
"Never argue with a stupid person, cause they will lower you to their level and beat you with experience."
Save our game! If you are honorable and play fair, put this in your sig.
Shattered Angels | My SpecialOps Page | Kingman | Q-Loader | JT USA | Rap4 | Paint Size | Barrel Bore Size | EzBST

Shattered Angels is looking for you! Join now!

#2 User is offline   Sascwatch 

• Jerky!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sascwatch

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:11 PM

The only thing I had trouble with was, of course the sizing of the tube, but mainly putting those tubes on....exact diameter so it takes a lot of wiggling.

#3 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:16 PM

one set back, when you qpod is empty, the paint in the tube WONT be feed into the gun.. so I recomend putting "X" amount of balls in the tube BEFORE you insert your q-pod cause if you dont you wont get 100 rounds a pod.. (for me its 12 balls in tube...)

It doesnt matter how many balls are left in the Feed Tube after emptying a Qpod, jus reload another Qpod and youre ready to Rock continuously.

#4 User is offline   Stormoffires 

• Shattered Angels
  • PipPip

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:23 PM

Right I know Evil..

haveing the tube prefilled helps from ball breaks when Q-pod is incerted.. but think about it.. when you get down to your last pod.. you wont get 100 out of that if you didnt prefill the tube. ;)

~storm~
"Fight the good fight"
"Never argue with a stupid person, cause they will lower you to their level and beat you with experience."
Shattered Angels | My SpecialOps Page | Kingman | Q-Loader | JT USA | Rap4 | Paint Size | Barrel Bore Size | EzBST

#5 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:53 PM

Stormoffires, on Jan 11 2006, 07:23 PM, said:

Right I know Evil..

haveing the tube prefilled helps from ball breaks when Q-pod is incerted.. but think about it.. when you get down to your last pod.. you wont get 100 out of that if you didnt prefill the tube. ;)

~storm~

Rock the Marker to get the balls into the breech....because, thats the only way youre going to get the remaining balls in the feed tube.

There is also, another way to get ALL the balls in and thats installing the Qloader directly to the verticle feed on your Rodeo....look at the one of the pics in the Players Gallery in the Qloader Site and you'll see an Ariakon wit the Qloader installed directly onto the feed.

#6 User is offline   Mjolnir117 

• muhammad
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mjolnir

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:05 PM

but that would be no fun!
IPB Image
I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one less god than you. When you understand why you disregard all other possible gods you will understand why I disregard yours.

#7 User is offline   Stormoffires 

• Shattered Angels
  • PipPip

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:19 PM

Evil Fingers, on Jan 11 2006, 08:53 PM, said:

Stormoffires, on Jan 11 2006, 07:23 PM, said:

Right I know Evil..

haveing the tube prefilled helps from ball breaks when Q-pod is incerted.. but think about it.. when you get down to your last pod.. you wont get 100 out of that if you didnt prefill the tube.  :)

~storm~

Rock the Marker to get the balls into the breech....because, thats the only way youre going to get the remaining balls in the feed tube.

There is also, another way to get ALL the balls in and thats installing the Qloader directly to the verticle feed on your Rodeo....look at the one of the pics in the Players Gallery in the Qloader Site and you'll see an Ariakon wit the Qloader installed directly onto the feed.

Duh, I know that.. shake the darn thing it will do whatever you want :-p but its nice being able to fire my Rodeo UPSIDE DOWN! woot ^_^ anyways..

To me the point of the q-loader ISNT to put it on the vertical feed, its to get rid of that.. low profie.. or I would have gotten an Apache or something..

*update I included a pic of my setup*

~storm~
"Fight the good fight"

#8 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

• Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:23 PM

How did you like loading it? I hated loading two pods between EVERY game. One other thing, if your tube isn't pre loaded, the force and speed of the spring pushing the balls into the breech(or bolt if you aren't cocked), can break a ball or four. Especially with high qual brittle paint(I did it with Evil) If you don't use a lot of paint, its really cool though.

Storm we have to get you HPA and a remote. If we play this weekend and I'm running the scuba you can rock one of my HPA tanks, see how you like it. A stock couldn't hurt either. I'll see what I can fab up tomorrow.
Later.

This post has been edited by Custom Cowboy: 11 January 2006 - 11:26 PM

www.shatteredangelspaintball.com

#9 User is offline   Stormoffires 

• Shattered Angels
  • PipPip

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:37 PM

Cowboy, I got a 32degrees remote line w/ slidecheck but I lost the part that connects to the gun.. you know that nipple thing with ASA threads, that the remote connects to? yeah that I lost.. I think I either lent it to a friend and they lost it (back when I used a T68) and so it suchs cause Mad dawg wants 14 bucks for that little part! ug.. as for HPA I just need to save my pennies I have no money now..

Loading was a peice of cake, I have 3 pods, and since I dont use really more then 200 a match, let alone half a case to a whole case a game.. but I'm going to have to think up a better loader cause that pod thing that holds 500 rounds um.. it is really weird.. I dont like it I guess..

I wont be able to play this weekend.. mid terms and all x_x but I'm looking forward to our other games ^_^ by then I will have money..

oh as for the feed neck, yeah I used that Hotspot paint from last game.. it worked fine shooting up the tube.. but some other nicer paint (dont know what it is) broke 1 ball in there.. I wish I knew what type it was cause that stuff rocks! thats what I long balled Zeus when he was running his DT

~storm~

This post has been edited by Stormoffires: 11 January 2006 - 11:39 PM

"Fight the good fight"

#10 User is offline   Ghost_Wolf 

• Silent but Deadly.
  • PipPip

Posted 28 January 2006 - 02:32 PM

i just got mine, and have a question: what's the best brand of paint to use in the Q-loader?
--Ghost_Wolf
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#11 User is offline   Riddick 

• Assassins TPT
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Riddick

Posted 29 January 2006 - 07:52 PM

I'm having trouble with my q-loader. After I crank the pod full and load it in, it doesn't seem to push the balls up through the feed tube. I think it has something to do with the spring. Can anyone give me some helpful tips. Thanks.

#12 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

• Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:50 PM

Did you rotate it into place after loading it? Also, did you prewind? Try prewinding before loading and see of that helps. As for paint, I would say thick shell anything. I broke Evil in mine(in the q-pod) from the jarring action caused by staggered loading with semi fast, semi automatic fire. Nelson Special Forces or Marbalizer should do you right.
www.shatteredangelspaintball.com

#13 User is offline   Mjolnir117 

• muhammad
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mjolnir

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:51 PM

Also Try proto paint, it works supper well and is about .685 bore size
IPB Image
I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one less god than you. When you understand why you disregard all other possible gods you will understand why I disregard yours.

#14 User is offline   steers 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:steers

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:35 PM

Hey, I'm glad to see that you like your Qloader! Just to let everybody know,

For me, it took a couple times on the field to get the kinks all worked out on my Qloader. But after you get the right length for the tube and right number of pre-winds your good to go!

The more you understand your Qloader and how it works, the more satisfied you will be with it.

Captain of Team Ballbusters
Sponsored by Qloader

IPB Image

#15 User is offline   Jet 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jet the Black Dog

Posted 09 February 2006 - 08:47 PM

View PostRiddick, on Jan 29 2006, 07:52 PM, said:

I'm having trouble with my q-loader. After I crank the pod full and load it in, it doesn't seem to push the balls up through the feed tube. I think it has something to do with the spring. Can anyone give me some helpful tips. Thanks.

Make sure your prewinds are right. If they are not it may not unwind the pods. Next thing is on the qpod receiver make sure the little black nub is still on the smal rod in the center of the pod. Those will fall off from time to time. If it has just call Qloader and they will send you a new receiver. :ph34r:
...and a good time was had by all
Co-founder and Captain Team BeBop
Proudly sponsored by Smart Parts, Qloader, Special Ops Paintball and First Call Paintball
SP-1 w/Qloader
Tiberius 8 Special Edition

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users