spyder pic gallery we need one to show off are sypders !!!!
Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:47 PM
Number of downloads: 75
Number of downloads: 72
This post has been edited by sniped ya: 15 May 2006 - 02:22 PM
Must not valiantly push officers onto hand grenades to save the squad.
Posted 27 April 2006 - 05:47 PM
I know its nothing special but thats all i have so far. My next upgrades to come very soon are j&j edge barrel kit, nitro, and an eggy II hopper. ill post more pics when i get some upgrades.
This post has been edited by Evil Fingers: 28 May 2007 - 02:32 AM
Posted 05 May 2006 - 04:13 PM
- Low Pressure Spyder Imagine (290fps @ 270psi.)
- XSF Board w/Anti-Chop Eyes & Covers
- Halo B w/Victory Board
- Sweet Spot Trigger
- 50g Trigger Switch
- Custom Dual Ball Detents
- Trinity Clamping Feedneck
- Polished Internals
- Dark Horizons Titanium Hammer
- 32* Spring Kit
- AKA Tornado Valve
- 4pc. Empire Barrel Kit & 7pc. Freak Kit
- Check-It-Products 15* Assault Block w/32* Gauge
- Air America Black Ice In-Line Regulator
- Macro Line
- Catagory 5 Adjustable Swing Cradle w/On-Off
- Crossfire 92ci. 4500psi. Nitro Tank
- Dye Rhino Cover
- Dye Sticky 3 Grips
- Tigershark Bolt
- ACS Bolt
- Custom "Drem"Milling
Backwood Ballerz Paintball Squad
"You're Going Down Like The Fat Kid In Dodgeball"
Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:00 PM
Sure Shot red dot sight
Q-Loader MR2 mounting block
Posted 13 May 2006 - 10:36 PM
gun upgrades include
Smart Parts Linear Rifled Barrel 16"
Leapers 4x20 Scope
Custom Machine High Rise Scope Mount (standard Picatinny rail for multiple mounting styles)
since this pic I have added a new drop with on/off for a remote, and I am working on replacing the "magazine" with an acutal stock so it has more the rifle feel. Action Pursuit Games wasnt lying this MR1 is super accurate and super tough, and for 120 bucks (all my upgrades only put it to about 220 bucks. its superior to many on the market.
anyway i got more pics just wanted to show off a bit. oh and these pics were done with a crappy webcam left the digicam at work. but this should at least give you some idea
This post has been edited by Steve PP Legion: 13 May 2006 - 10:42 PM
Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:47 PM
Spyder MR1 with
- RAP Integrated Front Sight
- RAP T68 Barrel Grip (It took a lot of work with a Dremel to get it to fit.)
- Shocktech Spring
- Camo on hopper and CO2 tank fashioned from a cheap nylon windbreaker and some spray adhesive.
This post has been edited by Ghost Bear Reborn: 12 June 2006 - 02:02 PM