marbellizers paintballs Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Shepherd 

• Semper Fi
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shepherd

Posted 27 January 2006 - 12:40 AM

Marbz > Everything else

I love them in my straight barrel. When I get my faltline installed and tuned in, I'll let you know how they do with it.

This post has been edited by Lancelot: 27 January 2006 - 12:40 AM

#17 User is offline   Led Zeppelin 

• Now own a EGO 06
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Led Zeppelin

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:06 AM

Today I tried out some marbs Again and they were just plain awsome flew straight as could be and could really tell when they got hit I recomend everyone to use these paintballs so much even if you have cost wise problems here some pictures for them poeple that don't know what they look like

Posted Image

#18 User is offline   BLUE LIGHTNING 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:25 PM

great balls. thin shell but to expensive for me. i like blaze and x-ball. just as good.

#19 User is offline   Raeven 

• Nevermore
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Raeven

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:27 AM

Last time I used them, it was cold weather ball and I had problems w/ them breaking. I ended up shooting 1 poor guy about 15 times because I didn't see a ball break on him. Truthfully, I don't know for sure if 1 even broke on the guy but he called himself out without checking, I'm guessing because he got tired of being pummeled w/ paint. B)
Ex-O Team Penndragon
IPB Image

#20 User is offline   USMC-Scout/Sniper 

• I'm supposed to put a vitty saying here, Ja?
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:10 PM

If you think marbs are too expensive buy super swirls, i know wally world paint, but there made by pmi (says rps(?) but if you look at the coperate writy/place/list/thing it says pmi) and i think they're marbs, just in a generic packaging. I havent shot em yet (cant fill my CO2 because my parents wont take me because i have F's, cant drive because my parents always have the cars and my friend always at practice for hockey, track, etc..), but they look exactly the same as marbs, besides they seem very good quality with an almost non existent seem. Just make sure to get the box opened to check for breaks, i was lucky, i thought to go back to the sporting goods counter to do just that. The box i was going to buy each bag (it was a 1000 box) had at least 10 breaks, the bottoms were filled with paint, the next box had a few breaks but the paint was anceint, all hard and the paint from the breaks was dried up, lol!. next box had like one or two breaks but the loose paint had been mixed all over every single ball from the horrible stocking. Finally got a box that was good; side note they only had 5 boxes of super swirl.

This post has been edited by USMC-Scout/Sniper: 21 March 2006 - 09:15 PM

#21 User is offline   Gunslinger7 

• I'm Back!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:wid0wmaker

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:00 PM

View PostWolfer, on Jan 1 2006, 12:24 AM, said:

Marbs are great paint for woodsball. They push through the brush. I will say that even though they don't break easily. Your victim will call out before he takes to many bounces.

Wolfer Out

agreed.

Some are thicker shell. Very thick consistancy with paint inside. And BRIGHT colors so you know when your opponent is out. I also buy Blaze when i'm down on cash, work well, but would rather Marbs.

This post has been edited by Gunslinger7: 31 March 2006 - 06:03 PM

Posted Image
B/S/T Feedback - 98c Foregrip Removal
Finally back into the sport nearly four years later...

#22 User is offline   Demolition 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Demolition

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:07 PM

People say that they are expensve, but I shoot less sense I started using them, just because I can hit people becaus I am mor accurate. I can not use anything else now.

Automaggot #93

#23 User is offline   MacTownFever 

• Kansas Stocker
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:KS~Stalker

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:39 PM

i used low-end this weekend because i felt like shooting alot before my phantom comes, and i have to say i missed the marbs. i wont use anything but marbs from now on.

#24 User is offline   BLACKPAJAMMAS 

• Ninjas are mammals.
  • Pip

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:07 PM

what size barrel are you guys using with Marbs? I have .685 and .689 sized barrels. Which would you recommend using with Marbs?
The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
IPB Image

#25 User is offline   ghost143 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:51 PM

View PostUSMC-Scout/Sniper, on Mar 22 2006, 12:10 AM, said:

If you think marbs are too expensive buy super swirls, i know wally world paint, but there made by pmi (says rps(?) but if you look at the coperate writy/place/list/thing it says pmi) and i think they're marbs, just in a generic packaging. I havent shot em yet (cant fill my CO2 because my parents wont take me because i have F's, cant drive because my parents always have the cars and my friend always at practice for hockey, track, etc..), but they look exactly the same as marbs, besides they seem very good quality with an almost non existent seem. Just make sure to get the box opened to check for breaks, i was lucky, i thought to go back to the sporting goods counter to do just that. The box i was going to buy each bag (it was a 1000 box) had at least 10 breaks, the bottoms were filled with paint, the next box had a few breaks but the paint was anceint, all hard and the paint from the breaks was dried up, lol!. next box had like one or two breaks but the loose paint had been mixed all over every single ball from the horrible stocking. Finally got a box that was good; side note they only had 5 boxes of super swirl.

I agree with you about this. The Super Swirls are very similiar. They have what appears to be the same shell, but the fill is thinner. I shot Super Swirls and Marbs back to back and found that the Marbs shot straighter (not much, but you could tell) and the fill was almost as thick (thick enough) even though the Super Swirls fit my barrel better. They are a GREAT alternative to Marbs.

That said, if you want the best, go with Marbs. If you're just out shooting with your friends or in a walk-on game save yourself some cash and get Super Swirls. You'll shoot less with the Marbs (hey, if you can hit a guy with one or two shots, why shoot more) but you'll save $$$ with the Super Swirls.

#26 User is offline   Demolition 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Demolition

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:08 PM

I have heard that the quality of Super Swirls is all over the place, sometimes they are great and other times they are stuck together.

Automaggot #93

#27 User is offline   Fighter24 

• Fighter-A soldier, an unyeilding or determined person
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fighter24

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:43 AM

I just started using these with my flatline and I have one yet to break. I don't even think the price is that bad considering I pay $57 for 2000rds.
"I'll lead you to glory or I'll lead you to hell, but I'll be the first one there."-General George Armstrong Custer
IPB Image

Favre4ever

#28 User is offline   Led Zeppelin 

• Now own a EGO 06
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Led Zeppelin

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:46 PM

I recently got some marbs and they had tinny holes in them, eveysingle one i'm not sure if this is a fill hole or somthing but does anyone have any ideas?

#29 User is offline   Chris101 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Chris101

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:23 AM

up north in virginia i always used marbalizer and evil but now i cant find either down here in orlando :huh:

#30 User is offline   Fighter24 

• Fighter-A soldier, an unyeilding or determined person
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fighter24

Posted 06 May 2006 - 02:01 PM

The only issue I have had with these is sometimes I shoot a tree and I see the ball bounce off...which I find rediculous...but they are great paintballs.
"I'll lead you to glory or I'll lead you to hell, but I'll be the first one there."-General George Armstrong Custer
IPB Image

Favre4ever

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users