• You cannot reply to this topic

Dream Field Whats yours? Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Styro 

• The eagle is back
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Styro

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:18 AM

When I'm older and filthy rich (don't worry, I will be) I'm going to buy all the ghetto in cleveland, and use entire neighborhoods for paintball feilds. that would be tight.
Automaggot without a #
Common Sensemy antidrug
Clean as country waters, wild as mountain dew!
Nothing is Nothing in every way there is
Бэўaрэ тгэ цоммуніст

#62 User is offline   DaggerBurn 

• scratch kitty scratch
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kohburn

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:57 AM

a combination of aztec/incan/mayan ruins with some of the surounding jungle but minus the venemous snakes/spiders/etc

Attached File(s)

#63 User is offline   Zenglendo 

• [ELITE] Broadsword
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Zenglendo

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:59 AM

I would like an abandond high school or hotel...

#64 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:06 PM

I would like America to bomb all of Germany again, so I can relive the awesomeness of WWII.

If not, then just a beat down urban city... some overgrowth in there... plenty of fun.

did I die for a second there?...

#65 Guest_MOUTguy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:54 PM

Iraq0style. Have the little houses. HMMWVs, 50 cals, 3 color desert, aaaahhh. Have some sandbags, and then a big 150ft. by 150 ft. "Town Square" with some cover and a clash between insurgents with X-7s modded as AKs and RPKs, and the US, with modded X-7s modded to look like M-16s, then Tac-5s with M249 butts with a double trigger. I go for Iraq realistic. Of course, that would work better for airsoft because they have the mags, and its more gun-realistic. But that would be awesome. Ladders to get to the top of houses to snipe. I can see it now (but I've been seeing it while I'm typing.) The two teams split in unit breakdown. Wow.

#66 User is offline   Top Dog Paintballer. 

• A1 steak sauce - Mmmmmmmmm.......Tangy!!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Top Dog Paintballer

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:02 PM

i would want a HUGE field with every type of terrain (yea, every one). it would have creeks and buildings and all that good stuff. there would be mega-buildings for basses.

Official Sabre #108 - Yea, I'm a Christian 'baller

#67 User is offline   DFRESH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:30 PM

My dream field would be...enormous. It would have to have multple forts/castles(maybe like one of each), some bunkers/pillboxes(amazing potential), and in the center would be a multi-floor building/house for hostage scenarios and intense king of the hill
The world has achieved brilliance without wisdom, power without conscience. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living. -Omar Bradley

#68 User is offline   reaver304 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:chupacabra304

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:18 PM

all relly good ideas...

but really

three words
LIVE ACTION HALO!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sQfc0VIRMk...ted&search=
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IpwYmMIO94Q

*epilepsy from happyness*
you need me to point your fingers at and say thats the bad guy
but that doesnt make you good guys it just makes you cowards that dont have the guts to be what you wanna be...there are ambush snipers and ghost flankers im both!

#69 User is offline   DA MOLE 

• Da Mole
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DA MOLE

Post icon  Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:43 AM

:ninja: Sniper Hives, tripwires, "woodballer Hard core." I'd have to say that a mountin really high and enough trenches to hide and snipe ppl.

:panzer: Posted Image :P
I'm here to talk about paintball. Not mingle with the with the wrong crowd.
Now that I had stated what I'm looking for. Lets Play some Paintball!!!

#70 User is offline   Urban_Warfare 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Urban_Warfare

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:54 PM

i'd like to use a neighborhood with the people still their, like civilians, because they would be. or the elite weekend thats coming up, god i want to go to it so dam bad.

#71 User is offline   MrCow 

• Teh NiNjA
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MULGARATH

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:00 PM

Some kind of crazy awesome cruise ship all gutted lights all flashy be craziest sh** eva :D

This post has been edited by MrCow: 07 November 2007 - 09:01 PM

#72 Guest_bumpnrunone_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:53 PM

it would never happen but itd be awesome to play in a skyscraper building because of all the stairs and stuff. it would be that there were like hostages on certain floors or you had to take over the top floor or something like that.

#73 User is offline   GaurdianonHigh 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Gaurdian on High

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:32 PM

mine would be a huge field, about 15x15 miles with a river running diaginally from the northeast to the southwest corners. two massive fortresses on oppisite ends of the field with trenches and bunkers surrounding them. several small towns and military outposts scattered throughout the whole field that you earn points for holding. an extensive tunnel network under the whole thing, a small city straddling the river right in the middle, complete with stores, a mall, small church buildings(think world war two old church buildings). at each base is an armory where you can use the points you earn buy paint, air, co2, grenades, just about everthing but a marker, thats what the off field store is for. in the tunnel network is a massive cavern in the northern section of the field where you can buy(again with the points you earn) mercenaries, tanks, and other support items. theres probably tons of other stuff that i haven't thought of that i would put in, but you get the picture, there would be roads connecting all the towns and fortesses, lol almost forgot the roads.

This conversation proves that the only thing dumber than an argument on the Internet is that same argument in real life-Marten, questionablecontent.net, comic #1020

#74 User is offline   SPECIAL ďPS 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:47 AM

My dream field would be an huge urban city with 100 or more players on each team. Maybe some helicopters and tanks.

#75 User is offline   BASHBRO1 

• BASHBRO1
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BASHBRO1

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:48 PM

I agree with the abadoned school or hospital idea. Room to Room clearing on that scale is intense. We did it before being deployed. There are so many variables in a big building you don't get in small houses. Plus you could play in Air conditioned or heated comfort ;)

But the building would still have to be surrounded by many smaller buildings surrounded on one side by trees and a small lake or wide river on another side. (Beach Landings anyone) With a large open playing field to one side (tank warfare) and the field house to the other side. Big and unreasonable yes. But hey this is dream fields right?

BASHBRO1
"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb"
Dark Helmet

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users