• You cannot reply to this topic

Dream Field Whats yours? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 24 December 2005 - 03:20 AM

I would love to play on a field like Vietnam. A thick jungle few trails. Excellent for ambushes. Have tunnels like the VC had and some pill boxes like Iwa Jima. If I could play on an island that is like Iwa Jima (mostly flat, with a big hill in Iwa Jimas case it was a valcano). But cover it in thick brush, about up to your elbow. Man you could have some fun.

This post has been edited by DavidP1013: 24 December 2005 - 03:20 AM

Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#17 User is offline   Mr. Nubby 

• Fear my juice box slamming skills.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mr. Nubby

Posted 02 January 2006 - 12:30 PM

I'd like a clear field surrounded by a forest on high ground. A sniper's dream(or mine).
Or maybe one of those plant mazes would be cool.
Who put my stapler in Jell-O?

Tyger's vids! The Whiteboard!

#18 User is offline   brianm 

• Boomer
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:bigpntballer

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:51 PM

My dream field would be a field like that and maybe a small urban town.
Brian "Boomer" Mitchum
Team Akicita Captain
"Paintball the life we were born to live"

http://akicita.home.insightbb.com/
http://teamakicitapb.messageforums.net

#19 User is offline   Led Zeppelin 

• Now own a EGO 06
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Led Zeppelin

Posted 03 January 2006 - 05:27 AM

Urban town would be cool be like a labraynth (Maze/Dungon)

#20 User is offline   grrthetree 

• Ron Paul FTW
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jrotchxctrack

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:44 PM

heres mine
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d33/grrt...thetree/abc.jpg
its a little simple but i like it

This post has been edited by grrthetree: 03 January 2006 - 03:46 PM

Might was right when Caesar bled, upon the stones of Rome... Might was right when Ghengis led, his hordes over Danube's foam... Might was right when Rich men fell, and at Thermopylae... It's the gospel of the Ancient world and the gospel of today...

"The Tree of Liberty must be watered, from time to time, with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants, both."
-Thomas Jefferson

#21 User is offline   grrthetree 

• Ron Paul FTW
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jrotchxctrack

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:47 PM

DavidP1013, on Dec 24 2005, 03:20 AM, said:

I would love to play on a field like Vietnam. A thick jungle few trails. Excellent for ambushes. Have tunnels like the VC had and some pill boxes like Iwa Jima. If I could play on an island that is like Iwa Jima (mostly flat, with a big hill in Iwa Jimas case it was a valcano). But cover it in thick brush, about up to your elbow. Man you could have some fun.

iwo jima?not iwa
Might was right when Caesar bled, upon the stones of Rome... Might was right when Ghengis led, his hordes over Danube's foam... Might was right when Rich men fell, and at Thermopylae... It's the gospel of the Ancient world and the gospel of today...

"The Tree of Liberty must be watered, from time to time, with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants, both."
-Thomas Jefferson

#22 User is offline   little grey 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:02 PM

Believe it or not, but I live pretty close to my (almost) dream field. The locals call it the Sand Pit, and for good reason. It reminds me a lot of Iraq, kind of. IT is not very big, only about 5 acres, but it rules. Th main part is, of course, several levels of sand trails. The surrounding area is mostly woodland/scrubland. The thing that would really make it perfect, would be several large buildings, and several smaller ones. AS well as being 5x the size. MMMMM, that is one good field. PS. I'll get some pics up later.

Edit: Pics up
Death to 56ker's!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
So admit it, it's pretty sweet. Well, it was. A housing developement went right up next to it, so that cut down in the size. And it is currently covered in snow.

This post has been edited by little grey: 03 January 2006 - 06:00 PM

#23 User is offline   AssassinX 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:AssassinX

Post icon  Posted 03 January 2006 - 05:36 PM

i would have an exact replica or the battle of Iwo Jima or The battle in Stallingrad for my dream field with thousands of people, planes, tanks, boats, ships, artilery all using paintballs and every other combat tool used in thease WW2 battles for my dream field

#24 User is offline   woodhack67 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:woodhack67

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:12 PM

Sounds like downtown detroit would be perfect. Great idea for revitalizing the area.

#25 User is offline   Stripes 

• True Armchair Commando
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Stripes

Posted 11 February 2006 - 11:36 PM

I've been all around the country, and there's no woodsball woods like Northwestern woods. My dream field would be in the middle of an old growth forest, situated in the middle of a large group of hills for tactical advantage. In between sections of forest would be roads connecting small, electric supplied villages with 1-3 story buildings. The night lighting would give the field a real urban night-fight feel. Ideally there would be a river or some othr type of water feature running down the middle of the field, with an open area surrounding several fords up and down the river, perfect for a landing scenerio or to work out hazardous crossings. I'd also have two vehicle safe bridges on either end of the field to allow for tanks and such to roll through.

Of course, I'd also have a store with all sorts of retals and markers for sale. SpecOps would be well represented, of course. :D

As for bunkers, I'd want to have a permanant bunker complex on the side of one hill. Throughout the woods, my ample staff could easily construct wood bunkers and entrenchments.
Major Matt \\STRIPES// Brings, 716th Infantrie Division, 735th Regiment, Sword Beach Oklahoma D-Day 2009

#26 User is offline   Patient 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PATIENT

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:14 PM

http://www.xtremefanatics.com/modules.php?...mbnails&album=1

#27 User is offline   Fuehrer of $nipers 

• horseman of the apocolypse
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Horseman of the Apocolypse

Posted 19 February 2006 - 05:22 PM

^^^^^^^that place is AWESOME!!!!!!!^^^^^
The signature in this location has been removed by redleg_64 due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#28 User is offline   hellraiser6 

• HELLRAISER6
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hellraiser6

Posted 12 July 2006 - 06:08 PM

4 square city blocks, cars/trucks littering the streets. Buildings multi-tiered! Wooded surroundings, for multiple approaches! Roads wide enough to run with some armored units in conjunction with crunchies.

#29 User is offline   Mastershake 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 15 July 2006 - 07:00 PM

A pretty much natural course but with two small buildings on each side, A striaght forward ctf course with a couple of bunker but mostly straight forward natural woodball course.
IPB ImageGo Team D.I.G.Y. (Did I Get You?)
I have a Spyder Victor and I own with it!IPB Image

#30 User is offline   HideandSeek 

• Spider-man?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:HideandSeek

Post icon  Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:48 AM

My old field but, it got shut down :wacko: It was awesome though
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

maximum 2 lines of text with images
Max 6 lines of text, no image

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users