Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#931 User is offline   Vrysius 

• Fire breathing dragon?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Vrysius

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:25 AM

You guys should make the scout vest with the interlock system on the front, so you can take the bottom front pocket off and put something else on, i would buy it if it were like that.

#932 User is offline   Cpt. Snappy Pants 

• Ian David
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:CPT. SNAPPY PANTS

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:14 AM

View PostVrysius, on Oct 27 2006, 08:25 AM, said:

You guys should make the scout vest with the interlock system on the front, so you can take the bottom front pocket off and put something else on, i would buy it if it were like that.

go to the vest builder and have them make you one

http://vestbuilder.s...spaintball.com/

P.S. - COMMIES SUCK!!!!!

#933 User is offline   Shadow247 

• Night Sniper
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ske7cher

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:24 AM

Well since the longbow can either have a q loader or mags then they should make some longbow interlock pouches so if we already have a vest we can just swap the pod pouches out for them.

#934 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:51 PM

Or you could work for five more bucks and buy the leg pouch for mags and the pod pouches for the Q-Pods.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#935 User is offline   Vrysius 

• Fire breathing dragon?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Vrysius

Posted 27 October 2006 - 02:21 PM

View PostgeeWOMAN PART [I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM]wilickers, on Oct 27 2006, 11:14 AM, said:

View PostVrysius, on Oct 27 2006, 08:25 AM, said:

go to the vest builder and have them make you one

http://vestbuilder.s...spaintball.com/

i tried and it cost $173 and the front wasnt the same

#936 User is offline   reaver304 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:chupacabra304

Posted 27 October 2006 - 03:05 PM

lol i tihnk i made a lame vest that only cost like 50$
any ways what about spec ops backgrounds?
you need me to point your fingers at and say thats the bad guy
but that doesnt make you good guys it just makes you cowards that dont have the guts to be what you wanna be...there are ambush snipers and ghost flankers im both!

#937 User is offline   Jaron 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jaron

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:37 PM

I don't know if this has been asked, I'm not reading 12,548 whatever posts to find out. Anyway, how about a custom A-5 grip? Like here? I think a LOT of people would appreciate it.

As for a bull-pup marker, I don't think putting the tank on the back would be the answer. The purpose of a bull-pup design is for the volume of the stock to be better utilized. In most cases this means that the receiver is behind the trigger so the barrel can extend into the stock making a weapon that's shorter overall with the same firepower / accuracy ( duh, I know. ) To get the receiver in the back will mean having the ball feed back there. Since most people don't want a hopper right in their face, you'll either have to have a Q-Loader / Warp feed tube going there or just make the hopper into a stock.

That's an idea I've been kicking around for a while, no, I won't claim to be the first. I saw someone make a custom stock with a Q-Loader in the middle of it so I know other people are thinking the same thing. Anyway, if you have a small, hollow stock with an agitator toward the front, you can have the feed port on the top back of the marker itself. Something like this ( short, quick effort, I know it's kind of childish looking. ) Black lines represent a generic marker body, red are the modifications, but I guess that's kind of obvious.

With a design like that, it's feasible to make an aftermarket mod for existing markers, it'd function like a reverse blackcell / longbow kit ( though it wouldn't be quite as compact as a bull-pup from the ground up. )

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Jaron: 01 November 2006 - 12:13 PM

#938 User is offline   Shadow247 

• Night Sniper
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ske7cher

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:51 PM

View PostSpyglass, on Oct 27 2006, 04:51 PM, said:

Or you could work for five more bucks and buy the leg pouch for mags and the pod pouches for the Q-Pods.

Yea I meant that i already own a custom Special Ops vest so I just wanted interlock back pouches for the mags so i could swap out without having extra gear on my back.

#939 User is offline   reaver304 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:26 PM

i wonder... lol this is just for kick but would a GPS laser guied paintball work? and i know it would cost more than 65$ a case itd be like 65$ a ball just a funny thought
but that doesnt make you good guys it just makes you cowards that dont have the guts to be what you wanna be...there are ambush snipers and ghost flankers im both!

#940 User is offline   Snake556 

• MTS: Delta co-founder. Commander and Sabre
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snake556

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:31 PM

If you could make the paintball into a cruise missile, then yes, it could work. It would just need to be self propelled, with some way to control itself (fins?) and have all the neccesary computer hardware inside :laugh:
Sig removed due to rules Violation. Please review the sig rules located HERE
Over sized image

#941 User is offline   reaver304 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:50 PM

that would be one BAD BUTTOCKS paintball...

whoa they added a censor

This post has been edited by reaver304: 28 October 2006 - 11:51 PM

#942 User is offline   Snake556 

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:52 PM

Lol, the censor has always been there. But yeah, that would be a pretty sweet paintball...

#944! Almost halfway done!
Over sized image

#943 User is offline   SPARTAN-204  

• Fox Soldier
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spec Ops Fox

Posted 29 October 2006 - 12:01 AM

View PostJaron, on Oct 27 2006, 04:37 PM, said:

I don't know if this has been asked, I'm not reading 12,548 whatever posts to find out. Anyway, how about a custom A-5 grip? Like here? I think a LOT of people would appreciate it.

As for a bull-pup marker, I don't think putting the tank on the back won't be the answer. The purpose of a bull-pup design is for the volume of the stock to be better utilized. In most cases this means that the receiver is behind the trigger so the barrel can extend into the stock making a weapon that's shorter overall with the same firepower / accuracy ( duh, I know. ) To get the receiver in the back will mean having the ball feed back there. Since most people don't want a hopper right in their face, you'll either have to have a Q-Loader / Warp feed tube going there or just make the hopper into a stock.

That's an idea I've been kicking around for a while, no, I won't claim to be the first. I saw someone make a custom stock with a Q-Loader in the middle of it so I know other people are thinking the same thing. Anyway, if you have a small, hollow stock with an agitator toward the front, you can have the feed port on the top back of the marker itself. Something like this ( short, quick effort, I know it's kind of childish looking. ) Black lines represent a generic marker body, red are the modifications, but I guess that's kind of obvious.

With a design like that, it's feasible to make an aftermarket mod for existing markers, it'd function like a reverse blackcell / longbow kit ( though it wouldn't be quite as compact as a bull-pup from the ground up. )
Thats a good idea!!!!

#944 User is offline   Snafu 

• Formerly tuf2hit25
  • Pip

Posted 29 October 2006 - 12:26 AM

Okay here's my latest (and greatest? lol) idea. A universal specops longbow reciever for all feed necks. see diagram below for easy-to-understand explained-ness and prepare to :D lol j/k

Posted Image

the reason i think this will work out is because the adjustable feed neck will be able to to be loosened or tightened around any and every hopper feed neck known to man, which would certainly be a glorious day for every other vertical feed marker that isn't the ion or agd tac-one (e.g. dye dm3/4/5/6, autocockers, etc.).

anyways, thoughts? questions? comments?

This post has been edited by Snafu: 29 October 2006 - 12:30 AM

#945 User is offline   Snake556 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2006 - 09:37 AM

Whoa! Dude! That would be awesome! You could put that on pretty much anything! *Imagines Longbow mag-fed 98C* Cooooool.
Over sized image

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users