Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#781 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 22 August 2006 - 07:15 PM

Alright, for those of you who don't remember or are too time-treasuring to see my first ideas here, I mentioned making a mortar previously. The only difference in this one from most others was the firing system and the fact that it was shock-resistant. It had the main barrel encased in another that had a spring on the bottom so that it could bounce back up. Well, since it got shot down, I've been working on the idea and thought that I could change the firing system yet again. Inside the outer casing, you could use the outer 2/3 of the space to fit a custom-made 4500 psi air tank. It would have a hose that would go to the bottom of the firing barrel and a trigger that would be activated when a mortar round, probably an F-Bomb Big Boy, was dropped down the barrel and hit the trigger. The spring would still help to reduce shock. The remaining 1/3 of the outer casing's space could be filled with foam and the firing barrel fitted with rifled holes in that section so that not only would the round be put into a rifled spin, but the air would dissipate in the foam, muffling it. You may have to deal with the authorities on that one, though, since the foam was something that I picked up off of a homemade silencer how-to page.

Oh, and nice idea, YarenZero. They should send those in the Brigade Welcome Packs.

This post has been edited by Spyglass: 22 August 2006 - 07:16 PM

Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#782 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:06shocker&ion

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:42 PM

Alright I think you guys need to design a full body kit for the Ion. The Blackcell is really cool but the Ion with that can still break if fallen in water or something. The blackcell bodykit just covers part of the gun, I think you guys need to make something that covers and protects the Ions full body and still be able to have any and all the upgrades made for the Ion and still keep the Ion's lightness.

#783 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:56 PM

View Post06shocker&ion, on Aug 23 2006, 09:42 PM, said:

Alright I think you guys need to design a full body kit for the Ion. The Blackcell is really cool but the Ion with that can still break if fallen in water or something. The blackcell bodykit just covers part of the gun, I think you guys need to make something that covers and protects the Ions full body and still be able to have any and all the upgrades made for the Ion and still keep the Ion's lightness.

Or maybe just an add-on for the new Black Cell body kit.
My Brigade Page

#784 User is offline   Snake556 

• MTS: Delta co-founder. Commander and Sabre
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snake556

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:57 PM

I really wouldn't mind some F.O.G. foregrips/AR15 shrouds for the 98C. I REALLY need a free floating shroud and the AR15 shroud is exactly what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, it isn't made for my gun. If that could be done, it would be amazing.

And I like YarenZero's idea. That would be awesome.

This post has been edited by Snake556: 23 August 2006 - 09:00 PM

Sig removed due to rules Violation. Please review the sig rules located HERE
Over sized image

#785 User is offline   Crab Heart 

• Senior RifleMan
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Crab Heart

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:24 AM

a flat line to barrel fitting

it would work like a mini gun dose itd have the flat line and whatever berral you want on it...

you spin the berral over still the other one snaps in... bam switch from flat line for range or a standard for accuarcy... just by flipping it over

- like i said in the general forum http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=75411 you guys should make a special ops flag... to spread the word about the revolution... there arent enuf woodsball players around the feild i play at. me and alot of people would deffinately buy it

This post has been edited by Crab Heart: 24 August 2006 - 05:29 AM

w00t
IPB Image

#786 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:55 AM

View PostCrab Heart, on Aug 24 2006, 08:24 AM, said:

it would work like a mini gun dose itd have the flat line and whatever berral you want on it...

you spin the berral over still the other one snaps in... bam switch from flat line for range or a standard for accuarcy... just by flipping it over

And risk getting the unused barrel filthy in a woodland environment. Not to mention the face that with some fields and tournaments, like the SPPL, you can only have two barrels per gun. That means only one extra slot, and you can't use it with the Double Trouble.

- like i said in the general forum http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=75411 you guys should make a special ops flag... to spread the word about the revolution... there arent enuf woodsball players around the feild i play at. me and alot of people would deffinately buy it

And what would that make their logo? Just a little pop-up computer bug that a virus scan couls find and get rid of? Sometimes, ingnorance like this disgusts me. PLEASE use your head in a thinker's thread next time.
My Brigade Page

#787 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:06shocker&ion

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:31 AM

View PostSpyglass, on Aug 23 2006, 05:56 PM, said:

View Post06shocker&ion, on Aug 23 2006, 09:42 PM, said:

Or maybe just an add-on for the new Black Cell body kit.

that would be good too

#788 User is offline   Crab Heart 

• Senior RifleMan
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2006 - 02:23 PM

View PostSpyglass, on Aug 24 2006, 06:55 AM, said:

And risk getting the unused barrel filthy in a woodland environment. Not to mention the face that with some fields and tournaments, like the SPPL, you can only have two barrels per gun. That means only one extra slot, and you can't use it with the Double Trouble.

And what would that make their logo? Just a little pop-up computer bug that a virus scan couls find and get rid of? Sometimes, ingnorance like this disgusts me. PLEASE use your head in a thinker's thread next time.

im talking about only 2 berrals -you can put a plug in the other one when your useing the other

unused?! wtf ide be switchin that thing all the time... flat line for long range sprays 12-16 for short range accuacy... who cares if they get there berral dirty... ITS WOODSBALL! GET A CERAMIC IF YOUR THAT AFRAID OF THE DIRT!

and the flag is not a computer thing.... im talking about a real giant spec ops FLAG... not pop up crap...

the ingnorance is yours my friend...

This post has been edited by Crab Heart: 24 August 2006 - 02:25 PM

w00t
IPB Image

#789 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:screemindemon

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:11 PM

How about a stock that goes down so you can see the sight without having to raise the sight because the hopper could get in the way and all the stocks i have seen are too high to see the sight with a mask on. It would like like this...

Posted Image

This post has been edited by noobiekilla: 24 August 2006 - 04:12 PM

#790 User is offline   TheECP 

• Less QQ more Pew Pew
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:48 PM

They already made the dogleg stock.......And they are already planning on making it for the 98 as well.
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'........and I'll look down, and whisper 'No.'" -Rorschach

#791 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:16 PM

Spyglass, with your mortar idea, it sounds good, butr very complicated to make. About your muffling capabilities, it would be legal because you could not adapt it to a firearm.

#792 User is offline   Crab Heart 

• Senior RifleMan
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:24 PM

i was also thinking of a better back pack silo... for an ammo resuplying guy... kind of like the q-loader version but first of all spec ops digi... with a transparent line to show how much paint is in there...

it should be cheap and gravity feeding... like a back pack... with a tube or a nozzil to fill pods...
w00t
IPB Image

#793 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:21 AM

View PostHeadshotPhantom, on Aug 24 2006, 08:16 PM, said:

Spyglass, with your mortar idea, it sounds good, butr very complicated to make. About your muffling capabilities, it would be legal because you could not adapt it to a firearm.

Well, before you go running back to where I posted my first prototype, you take one PVC or copper barrel the proper bore size for your round and cut the holes in it and such, like I said on that post, and you put a PVC end cap or burn a sheet of copper on to the other end and put a hole in it for the air to come into. You put the hose from the air supply through the hole in the end cap or sheet of copper. Then, you place a spring beneath the end cap/copper sheet so that it can absorb recoil from the round instead of the barrel being blown first into the ground and then into twenty pieces under the pressure of the air. Then, you encase all of this in, again, either PVC or copper, leaning more to PVC on this one. You put and caps/copper sheets on each side and drill a hole through one side to allow the firing barrel through a little under a foot outside of the encasing barrel. For other details, you can look back to my last post about it. Just listen for the scout to send in coordinates, line it up, drop a round in and listen for the scout to tell you how many are out because the couldn't hear the rounds being fired and couldn't run for cover.

View PostCrab Heart, on Aug 24 2006, 05:23 PM, said:

View PostSpyglass, on Aug 24 2006, 06:55 AM, said:

And what would that make their logo? Just a little pop-up computer bug that a virus scan could find and get rid of? Sometimes, ignorance like this disgusts me. PLEASE use your head in a thinker's thread next time.

im talking about only 2 berrals -you can put a plug in the other one when your useing the other

unused?! wtf ide be switchin that thing all the time... flat line for long range sprays 12-16 for short range accuacy... who cares if they get there berral dirty... ITS WOODSBALL! GET A CERAMIC IF YOUR THAT AFRAID OF THE DIRT!

and the flag is not a computer thing.... im talking about a real giant spec ops FLAG... not pop up crap...

the ingnorance is yours my friend...

By "unused, I'm referring to the one that isn't being used right that minute. And, besides, if you're so scared of having to deal with opponents at multiple ranges, then you should get a pistol sidearm and a primary marker with a Flatline barrel. Besides, don't you have a team, so that you can worry about one range of opposition, and not the other? If so, then just wait for the team link to come out and find one in your local area. But, seriously, Special Ops is all about using teams in woodsball, and denounces the use of single-man tactics.

And if you're so die-hard for the flag, then get a flag (not orange) and some construction paper. Cut out the Special Ops logo and put the sheet (not the logo you cut out, the part it came from) and place it on top of the flag. Then, spray paint orange into the hole that you cut out and let it dry. Next day, hang it on your flag post and listen to your neighbors' odd remarks.

View PostCrab Heart, on Aug 24 2006, 09:24 PM, said:

i was also thinking of a better back pack silo... for an ammo resuplying guy... kind of like the q-loader version but first of all spec ops digi... with a transparent line to show how much paint is in there...

it should be cheap and gravity feeding... like a back pack... with a tube or a nozzil to fill pods...

Give it a small table to sit on too, or cushion it, for when the ammo guy is the only guy left, but there are only two opponents on the field and he needs to take them out without lugging around ten extra pounds on his back.
My Brigade Page

#794 User is offline   millz 

• 07 Evil Minion owner
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mac Millz

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:12 AM

how bout making foregrips that'll fit other guns besides tippmann like the spyder mr1. like some kind of universal foregrip that fits any barrel.

#795 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:25 PM

View Postmillz, on Aug 25 2006, 12:12 PM, said:

how bout making foregrips that'll fit other guns besides tippmann like the spyder mr1. like some kind of universal foregrip that fits any barrel.

Or, something that fits on weaver and a weaver ring that you could place on the barrel. That way, you could swap it out for a bipod if necessary.
My Brigade Page

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked