Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#721 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

• Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 July 2006 - 03:54 PM

View PostSpyglass, on Jul 15 2006, 10:24 AM, said:

View Postsnipa fo life, on Jul 15 2006, 11:37 AM, said:

my invention kinda hard to explain, its a bipod c02 tank
its two c02 tanks (the ones the rap guns use) that is used as legs, then an adapter on top conecting the 2 and turning them into one

like this
Posted Image

heres the c02 tanks you should use
Posted Image

Well, a bipod that close to the trigger would be insufficient and offer very little extra handling, and if it went further up, where it would have to go to do any help, then it would need more materials to allow the proppellant to reach the marker. Besides, it couldn't even rotate without the risk of breaking the air hose, so it would do the smmallest amount for you while increasing risk.

that is why its an idea, someone somewhere will have to modify for sure, but i like the idea of saving space and adding cool looks

#722 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 15 July 2006 - 04:04 PM

u can use those tiny tnks from walmart.

#723 User is offline   The White Wolf 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:HuntingWolf

Posted 15 July 2006 - 08:37 PM

I had an idea when reading a thread about paintball shotguns.

Using a CO2 loading system like a magnum (slides out with three holes for 12 gram CO2 cylinders, or load them from the back) and three barrels, each barrel has a small mag that spring loads about 7 or 8 paintballs dirctly into the barrel, then it launches them simultaniously. Just thought something like that would be pretty bad @ss.

#724 User is offline   MRDEATHWISH 

• I AM BOB, DESTROYER OF WORLDS
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BOB THE AXE

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:04 PM

i was to lazy to read all the posts to see if it was done but i have an idea,

make mg36 mods such as:

*shrouds for flatline barrels that resemble an mg36 front shroud

*mg36 drums that have regulators or expansion chambers and can go to a g36 airthru stock

*mg36 airthru stock (to complex to make it fold)
"Trying to be less of an A-hole even if it does not seem like it."
1st Member of the SIGless union.

#725 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 20 July 2006 - 01:22 PM

design a clip system for A-5's for extreme mil-sim players. make it like helical-loaded or spring or sumthin like that, and attach an adapter to the side of the A-5 where the cyclone feed is. take off the cyclone feed and just put the clips into the adapter and you can have a clip fed system. alongside a remote system this would take a load of ur weight, and make it easy to load/unload magazines. u could also make like 4-oz Co2 inserts in the mags, so u can fire a whole clip. or if u want to keep the cyclone feed, make a bren LMG style feed, where the clip is on top of the cyclone feed, but the end of the clip has sum kind of cover so no paintballs fall out. the rest can b gravity fed.

did I die for a second there?...

#726 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:33 PM

this is a longshot..but spec ops i have to see this even attempted... but i want a paintball sword. if you guys wont make it ill make it one day. i no its skeptical, but think of battles of midevil times, reinactments... it opens a whole new realm of paintball. castles will have new meanings, charges will b more glorious i mean it sounds sooo sick. how u would make it, i was thinkin something liek this.

Handle-rubber, includes paint poured inside a capsule/pod <small>
Blade- an absorbant foam covers the actual "blade" of the sword, and the blade itself would b more of a sturdy tube with small holes that when u press a button on the handle, it releases more paint into the foam. tis is so u can make sure u mark the targets u hit.

Hilt- sponge-like inside so u can pour paint, when u put it away, it paints itself again.

Shields would b cool too.
obviously the swords have to b soft, because u no theres gonna b people out there willing to go full striking power. with a foam/sponge like outside and like a rubber/other soft material as the tube for the paint and the "blade", it shuldnt b that much of a problem. its a longshot, but a paintball sword would be pretty nice.

did I die for a second there?...

#727 User is offline   Blain 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Blain

Posted 20 July 2006 - 05:34 PM

I've been thinking up this idea for bout 3 weeks. Iam all about things when it comes to playing. Comfort, gear being secure, and easily accessible. Its a new design for a harness. All the present harnesses are either vertical, or horizontal.

This new harness would be slanted at a downward agnle. at about 45degree. This can work 2 different ways. The harness could either be flat agains the back, about 3 pods on each side max. You could prob. put those big elastic bands to carry 1 or 2 extra between them. The other way would to have a Tank Pouch in the middle of the back, but now the other way is the pods would be pushed outward, possibly makin the pods a little easier to access, and closer to the sides of your boddy (so if you were looking down from the top of a player it would stick out like this "^" not by too much, but just enough.) It would be a half shell with an elastic band on the back and velcro flaps to secure the pods. This way you can fit any pod in the harness. The front would have 2 velcro straps and one to come down from the top to keep them secure while doing some head first dives into the ground. It can also have some shoulder straps that come across the body for a little more support.

Thats just the basic idea. You could go all out, and attach the same pouches to the back of one of the spec-ops vests.

Mike

#728 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:07 PM

View PostBlain, on Jul 20 2006, 08:34 PM, said:

I've been thinking up this idea for bout 3 weeks. Iam all about things when it comes to playing. Comfort, gear being secure, and easily accessible. Its a new design for a harness. All the present harnesses are either vertical, or horizontal.

This new harness would be slanted at a downward agnle. at about 45degree. This can work 2 different ways. The harness could either be flat agains the back, about 3 pods on each side max. You could prob. put those big elastic bands to carry 1 or 2 extra between them. The other way would to have a Tank Pouch in the middle of the back, but now the other way is the pods would be pushed outward, possibly makin the pods a little easier to access, and closer to the sides of your boddy (so if you were looking down from the top of a player it would stick out like this "^" not by too much, but just enough.) It would be a half shell with an elastic band on the back and velcro flaps to secure the pods. This way you can fit any pod in the harness. The front would have 2 velcro straps and one to come down from the top to keep them secure while doing some head first dives into the ground. It can also have some shoulder straps that come across the body for a little more support.

Thats just the basic idea. You could go all out, and attach the same pouches to the back of one of the spec-ops vests.

Mike

Great idea. This isn't completely necessary, seeing as it would help out enough in the first place, but you could fit it with the Interlock system and put your pouch as a new Interlock accessory.

View PostTREE FITTY, on Jul 20 2006, 07:33 PM, said:

this is a longshot..but spec ops i have to see this even attempted... but i want a paintball sword. if you guys wont make it ill make it one day. i no its skeptical, but think of battles of midevil times, reinactments... it opens a whole new realm of paintball. castles will have new meanings, charges will b more glorious i mean it sounds sooo sick. how u would make it, i was thinkin something liek this.

Handle-rubber, includes paint poured inside a capsule/pod <small>
Blade- an absorbant foam covers the actual "blade" of the sword, and the blade itself would b more of a sturdy tube with small holes that when u press a button on the handle, it releases more paint into the foam. tis is so u can make sure u mark the targets u hit.

Hilt- sponge-like inside so u can pour paint, when u put it away, it paints itself again.

Shields would b cool too.
obviously the swords have to b soft, because u no theres gonna b people out there willing to go full striking power. with a foam/sponge like outside and like a rubber/other soft material as the tube for the paint and the "blade", it shuldnt b that much of a problem. its a longshot, but a paintball sword would be pretty nice.

Yeah, but then is it really paintball? Besides, if you want to do a big game, I highly doubt you could get even half of the players to sacrifice their long range just to take the risk of a giant paint-filled foam sword getting their mask so bad that they would have to sit out the next weekend's game because the paint of his mask would show him as plain as day. And, if they don't, then you will be charging a heavily armed and well-protected bunker with one teammate shooting back at them, enough people in it to put out fifty balls per second, and your only hope of survival is that flopsy, the four-foot-long target, here in your right hand, who can hopefully save the day.

View PostThe White Wolf, on Jul 15 2006, 11:37 PM, said:

I had an idea when reading a thread about paintball shotguns.

Using a CO2 loading system like a magnum (slides out with three holes for 12 gram CO2 cylinders, or load them from the back) and three barrels, each barrel has a small mag that spring loads about 7 or 8 paintballs dirctly into the barrel, then it launches them simultaniously. Just thought something like that would be pretty bad @ss.

Yeah, and sell shells that could take those 6mm airsoft-sized paintballs and make grapeshots out of them like with real shotguns. Fifty sold in the first month.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#729 Guest_Shurp_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:32 PM

View PostTREE FITTY, on Jul 20 2006, 05:33 PM, said:

... but i want a paintball sword.

{snip}...obviously the swords have to b soft, because u no theres gonna b people out there willing to go full striking power.

I'm not talking smack here, but lets keep some semblance of common sense. Paintball's a game and all-- but the first person attempting to contact my person with anything other than a paintball or a well deserved barrel tag, are going to be in for a surprise.

We've already got issues with knuckle-heads not being able to control their trigger finger and over shooting... and you say "obviously {some} people out there willing to go full striking power"????

Uhm... yeah.

Stay away from me.

Seriously.

I'm not kidding.

#730 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

• Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:35 PM

View PostGwac, on Nov 22 2005, 03:38 PM, said:

This idea is a giant q loader. See its a backpack with a tube going out of it which leads to your hopper so you never nead to reaload and buy pods. That remote through vest sounds pretty cool. Also i think some may say this is jumping the line bu what if special ops makes it own gun. Like everything you want and nothing you dont. I would come great stock and have a5 or autocoer threading.

how bout a giant hopper that can be worn as a back pack, and on the bottom a warp feed with a tube conecting to the gun

#731 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:51 PM

View Postsnipa fo life, on Jul 22 2006, 08:35 PM, said:

This idea is a giant q loader. See its a backpack with a tube going out of it which leads to your hopper so you never nead to reaload and buy pods. That remote through vest sounds pretty cool. Also i think some may say this is jumping the line bu what if special ops makes it own gun. Like everything you want and nothing you dont. I would come great stock and have a5 or autocoer threading.

how bout a giant hopper that can be worn as a back pack, and on the bottom a warp feed with a tube conecting to the gun

Yeah, but with one rip, the whole supply drops to the ground, and you lose all of the ammo that you brought into the game.
My Brigade Page

#732 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

• Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:56 PM

How about pods that are collapsable, so after you're done pouring in the paint, you just "smash" it to make it really small, heres the idea, but it has to be bigger and open up like a pod

Posted Image

View PostSpyglass, on Jul 22 2006, 05:51 PM, said:

View Postsnipa fo life, on Jul 22 2006, 08:35 PM, said:

Yeah, but with one rip, the whole supply drops to the ground, and you lose all of the ammo that you brought into the game.

when i sed backpack, i meant it like a wearable hopper or something with a backpack strap, of course it has to be secure

#733 User is offline   KingMob 

• A n00b all over again.
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:KINGMOB

Posted 24 July 2006 - 01:22 PM

Fusion jerseys and pants in a Digital Tiger stripe pattern. I love the digital woodland camo but I miss my tiger stripe's aggro looks and ability to break up the human form.

Or maybe I'm just a hype believer, but still... Digital Tiger Stype style option for the SpecOps jerseys and such would be so tight. I'd buy my gear over again just for that.

#734 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

• Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2006 - 06:49 PM

A Stock for the tac8

#735 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 July 2006 - 06:50 PM

View PostKingMob, on Jul 24 2006, 04:22 PM, said:

Fusion jerseys and pants in a Digital Tiger stripe pattern. I love the digital woodland camo but I miss my tiger stripe's aggro looks and ability to break up the human form.

Or maybe I'm just a hype believer, but still... Digital Tiger Stype style option for the SpecOps jerseys and such would be so tight. I'd buy my gear over again just for that.

If you look on some of the pictures, you will notice that they are in a general stripe pattern, and that the same colors are dominant, in the same order, as the tiger stripe colors.
My Brigade Page

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked