Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#661 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:C

Post icon  Posted 08 June 2006 - 11:22 AM

A double Qloader feeder. It holds two Qpods side by side on top of a standard feed neck, similar to the Qbow's adapter. When the first Qpod is empty, it automatically switches to the reserve Qpod (spring mechanism). This would bring the Qloader's fast-feeding ammo supply up to moderate standards.

View Postwonderfluff, on Jun 7 2006, 02:33 PM, said:

an idea ill throw out there: a paintball gun with the barrel in the gun itself. the hopper would be in the normal place but the pb would just slide down above the barrel then would fall into it the barrel. i dont know if any of you watch future weapons but that gun they showed. all the internal stuff would just be below the barrel. and it could have an air through stock witch would be better and all the other stuff would be pretty normal.

this would make it so u dont have to worry about the barrel getting in the way if you crawl and stuff

and i have a question: if i called specops up they could make a vest to my liking?

You're basically describing a bullpup rifle for paintball. See my previous post in this thread.

Posted Image
Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#662 User is offline   Wolf8 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 08 June 2006 - 12:37 PM

You're basically describing a bullpup rifle for paintball. See my previous post in this thread.

what page?
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm
forever- Ancient Chinese Proverb

Pain hurts, Chicks dig scars, Glory lasts forever.- The Replacements
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?- The Joker
It takes 500 rounds to paint a bunker, but only one to clear it.- A true paintball sniper
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the guy who can't run fast.

#663 User is offline   Needmorepaintball 

• I cant see whats happening? Are we boned?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MasterChief09

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:23 PM

I didnt have time to read all 17 pages of this thread lol nor do I know if this has been discussed/thought of/done before, but here is my idea:
Instead of having air on the gun to throw off balance and make the gun heavier, or running remote where you got a big tank on your back and the umbilical cord to the gun, take like the A-5A2 stock and bore out the back of it so you could just screw a 9oz C02 (or a REALLY small HPA tank) into the stock, so the gun is just.... the gun lol Obviously it wouldnt work for a Hammer or Broadsword, but its a cool idea I thought :( Did I make that clear at all?

View PostPneumaniac227, on May 13 2006, 10:45 PM, said:

This is not a flame, but clay is really fragile. It could work, but the way I play, my foregrip would be broken in two minutes flat.

Anyway, my next idea. Don't get mad if someone else already said this, cause I don't have time to read 39 pages:

As a sniper, you don't need very much paint. Therefore, you don't need very much air either. But the only limited air supply is 12g. However, that is not HPA and does not work with HPA. So, my idea is this; it is practically a slight redesign of SpecOps Longbow stock. Take the air through marco-line, and instead of running it all the way through for a remote, find a really small HPA tank and put it in the stock. Now, the problems I see here are I don't know if HPA is made this small, so if it isn't, then urgh. However, if it is, then lead the macroline to an ASA in the stock so that a small, lightweigth carbon fiber wrapped tank can be srcewed between the two wires in a Longbow Stock. It removes the uber excess weight of air-on-gun, it removes the need for a remote and a bulbus tank on your back, and it just has the tank in a place that wont get in the way. And it would help to balance out the qloader in the front of a qbow, if you used this on it.

I like the idea, but I don't know if it's practical.

Arg, I just got to that page, that was the other half of my idea! lol Darn you! :o jk Both of those would be great for snipers and mil-slim players! Well I thought so..... lol

This post has been edited by Needmorepaintball: 09 June 2006 - 02:18 PM

~~I'm a Christian Baller~~
All My Feedback My Facebook

#664 User is offline   Gold Baron 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Gold Baron

Posted 09 June 2006 - 03:44 AM

I think that the bullpup design is an awesome idea! I love coming up with new ideas and designs for paintball markers, and this concept has run through my head a few times!!! The whole concept is ideal for any type of play, including speedball. By moving the trigger assembly forward (using a rod or the likes connected to the trigger assembly and seer, presumably) you can move the entire mainbody back into the butt stock area, and use the same principle of putting a regulator inside the shell of a clip as can be found on some mods of the Tippmann A5!!! Scenario and woodsball players will like it for its look and feel, and speedballers would take interest in the compactness of the whole assembly (mostly the fact that you could have the profile of a current marker with an 8 inch barrel or shorter, while the barrel is actually a 12 to 16 inch, hence the improved accuracy characteristics of such!!!) As the case may be, I have been developing a design for the Airgun Designs Automag line of markers that i would be willing to share once i complete it. If this type of design is used, a second design I have developed would come into play (this being that the E-mags battery may fit into the shell of a straight magazine such as that used on the m16a1 and in concern of this thread the forementioned Steyr AUG Bullpup, and leaving if at all possible the actual magazine release so that in field battery swaping is quick, requires no tools at all, and give the effect of actually changing out an empty magazine for a fresh one.) To furthur this proposal that a few people have now mentioned I would like to supply the URL of a LEGAL SITE, that distributes replacement parts for the Steyr AUG/USR. The site also includes other useful gun parts that I believe people would be interested in (the Beta C-clip would be pretty awesome I think!) Below is the site URL as well as a few pics of the previously mentioned gear!!! Note that the straight clip I referred to is a pre-ban 1970 style m16/AR15 20 rnd magazine, I am not sure if the current style clips would fit the battery correctly or not. Thank you for your time! Gold Baron out!!!

http://steyr_aug.hom...m/SPECIALS.html

Attached File  paintball_bullpup_setup.jpg (163.15K)
Number of downloads: 11

This post has been edited by Gold Baron: 09 June 2006 - 04:16 AM

#665 User is offline   mayesdan 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mayesdan

Posted 09 June 2006 - 06:19 AM

hey, how comes special ops paintball doesn't sell many speedball guns. i'm just wondering because i know alot of peopl(including myself) that like to use speedball guns for woodsball.

#666 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2006 - 01:14 PM

they shoudl make a pivot kind of thing for the long bow so one magazine isn't in the gun but you can slide the other out and slide the other in so they are on life a v thing giving double the rounds to lay down a bit more shots

#667 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 10 June 2006 - 05:44 PM

View PostMitch FØrce, on Jun 9 2006, 04:14 PM, said:

they shoudl make a pivot kind of thing for the long bow so one magazine isn't in the gun but you can slide the other out and slide the other in so they are on life a v thing giving double the rounds to lay down a bit more shots

A. That would only jam up the gun, as there is no way to control either of the feeds at the same time that the other is going.

B. Some timing! Above that was the 666th post on this thread, and the occasion was just 4 days ago! (No offense.)

C. Make a collapsible Dogleg Stock, probably using telescoping. This could help Sabres. When the battle is long range, and you are suppressing or sharpshooting, stretch the stock out. When you're pulling an assault into tight quarters, slide it up and you can rapidly rotate the gun where it needs to go. If you're running point, and you're not sure whether or not your going to have an easy trip to the enemy base, an easy trip, courtesy of an experienced sniper, to the dead box, or if you're going to deal with that new guy who "could have sworn you were right in his sights," you can put it up halfway through. Same logic went into creating the M4A1 and MP5 collapsible stocks. If it's employed by the military, then that has to tell you that it will work.

D. A Fusion Ultralite suit that comes in Marsh Digi. This way, when snipers wear Action Ghille on their Fusions, they don't have to worry about the green base color giving away their position. Time after time, I've heard people shout, "Shoot the bush," because they saw that I had my green Fusions underneath my Marsh Digi Action Ghillie.

This post has been edited by Spyglass: 11 June 2006 - 06:46 AM

Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#668 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:40 PM

How about goggle lense covers that fit over the lenses of standard V-Force and V-Force armor goggles, sort of like that Goggle Skinz thing that they already sell for the JT Spectra? They could sell it in all different camouflages, such as ACUPAT, Special Ops Digi, MARPAT, CADPAT, British PDF, Tigerstripe, Woodland, Desert Digi, German Flecktarn, Desert, Snow, Snow Digi, Night, and anything else that I could have missed.

Maybe position shirts that come with velcro parts on the sleeves for the rank patches?

Custom made team patches?
My Brigade Page

#669 User is offline   Squatting 13ear 

• Satisfy your Grunty thrist!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Squatting 13ear

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:09 AM

What is very simple yet what I think is needed, is a Q-Pod pouch.Make three versions, one urban camo,one digi camo and one mesh,so that action ghillie can be attached.

Squatting 13ear

#670 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:38 AM

View PostSpyglass, on Jun 15 2006, 07:40 PM, said:

How about goggle lense covers that fit over the lenses of standard V-Force and V-Force armor goggles, sort of like that Goggle Skinz thing that they already sell for the JT Spectra? They could sell it in all different camouflages, such as ACUPAT, Special Ops Digi, MARPAT, CADPAT, British PDF, Tigerstripe, Woodland, Desert Digi, German Flecktarn, Desert, Snow, Snow Digi, Night, and anything else that I could have missed.

Now I'm not sure what exactly you mean by the standard V-force goggles, but if you are talking about any type of goggles with bubble lenses, it is nearly impossible. It would require a substance similar to Goggleskinz, but stretchable, or else a lot of cutting and shaping, neither of which is very practical. Would it be great? Yeah, but I'm not holding my breath...

As for my idea, I would like to see a sight rail made for centerfeed guns (such as my rodeo) which attaches to the top of the reciever like the standard sight rail, and maybe even has a top sight rail, but which bends around the body to provide a side sight rail fairly tight to the body.. it wouldn't be too hard, and would go awesome with the new T2W stocks...

Lo

#671 User is offline   Sol Nemesis 

• Paintball Fanatic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gimpy From Bad Karma

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:05 AM

Maybe position shirts that come with velcro parts on the sleeves for the rank patches?

Playing with this idea, I'd take it one step further and say a breathable type t-shirt with a little higher/thicker black collar. Could come in all camo designs.

Patches
Velcro on the left shoulder for possibly a unit type designation (similar to Special Forces and Raner patches). This would be a new type for Spec Ops that could correlate to team proficiencies like Base Defence and Objectives Team. Could instead have a team slogan. Circular team patch (Spect Ops to set standard - maybe 3 inch) under that and finally a space for a position patch. Could change this out from game to game. Everything could be on one formed velcro strip.

On the right shoulder could have velcro for a flag patch (not necessarily US, could correlate to any scenario sides) and a rank patch below that.

Spec Ops could start doing custom team patches as suggested above as long as it had a standard size and maybe a few choices in layout. Could also do custom team proficiency/slogan patches. There's also a market in making the scenario patches as well.

Play/Business Justification
Can you imagine being a commander at a scenario and knowing at a glance someone is on your side, the special unit they belong to, the position they play, and the type of experince they have. You could allocate people a lot more effectively. Scenario operators and Spec Ops could also make some significant extra bucks here. Good promotional tool, a different way to identify teams, and a really great way to sell shirts!

Hmmm. What if the t-shirt converted to a jersey with arms in the winter time...

This post has been edited by Sol Nemesis: 16 June 2006 - 10:10 AM

XO - Bad Karma Paintball Team

#672 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2006 - 01:09 PM

View PostSol Nemesis, on Jun 16 2006, 01:05 PM, said:

Playing with this idea, I'd take it one step further and say a breathable type t-shirt with a little higher/thicker black collar. Could come in all camo designs.

Patches
Velcro on the left shoulder for possibly a unit type designation (similar to Special Forces and Raner patches). This would be a new type for Spec Ops that could correlate to team proficiencies like Base Defence and Objectives Team. Could instead have a team slogan. Circular team patch (Spect Ops to set standard - maybe 3 inch) under that and finally a space for a position patch. Could change this out from game to game. Everything could be on one formed velcro strip.

On the right shoulder could have velcro for a flag patch (not necessarily US, could correlate to any scenario sides) and a rank patch below that.

Spec Ops could start doing custom team patches as suggested above as long as it had a standard size and maybe a few choices in layout. Could also do custom team proficiency/slogan patches. There's also a market in making the scenario patches as well.

Thanks, I like it when someone builds onto my ideas; it gives them more reason to be put into production.

View PostSol Nemesis, on Jun 16 2006, 01:05 PM, said:

Play/Business Justification
Can you imagine being a commander at a scenario and knowing at a glance someone is on your side, the special unit they belong to, the position they play, and the type of experince they have. You could allocate people a lot more effectively. Scenario operators and Spec Ops could also make some significant extra bucks here. Good promotional tool, a different way to identify teams, and a really great way to sell shirts!

I thought of this too, but it wouldn't help all that much at long range. I was talking about off the field, like the current position T-shirts. Still, it couldn't hurt.

View PostLomarandil, on Jun 16 2006, 11:38 AM, said:

Now I'm not sure what exactly you mean by the standard V-force goggles, but if you are talking about any type of goggles with bubble lenses, it is nearly impossible. It would require a substance similar to Goggleskinz, but stretchable, or else a lot of cutting and shaping, neither of which is very practical. Would it be great? Yeah, but I'm not holding my breath...

No, I mean the ones that fit the Morph, Profiler, etc. Armor has a lense that's shaped differently.

How about making the F-Bomb Booby Bombs with digital camoflague patterns on the rubber outside? Oh, and because they're probably quiet, since they don't use CO2 to fire which would make a bang,( I have no clue how loud it is, I'm just guessing, seeing as I have never used this kind of mine,) have them come with glow-in-the-dark paint. Put a miniature glow stick in there, next to a pocket of CO2.( CO2 is cold, and when you freeze a glow stick, it stays lit up, creating light, making the paint glow.) That way, when an opponent hits the mine in a night game, you would see where they are and finish off their teammates aiding the assault on your position.

This post has been edited by Spyglass: 16 June 2006 - 06:04 PM

My Brigade Page

#673 User is offline   cheifbrokenarm 

• Getting back to my paintball roots!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Buddy Holly

Posted 17 June 2006 - 06:04 AM

Has anyone thought up a colapsable, air-through MP5 stock? I would like to see it but I have no idea how you would do something like that.
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay as soft as we are now.
There won't be any America-
because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race."
--Lieutenant General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

#674 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:45 AM

View Postcheifbrokenarm, on Jun 17 2006, 09:04 AM, said:

Has anyone thought up a colapsable, air-through MP5 stock? I would like to see it but I have no idea how you would do something like that.

You couldn't; it would screw around with the macro line too much. It would have to be long enough to reach the outermost position, yet small enough not to cause a disturbance when fully collapsed. Therefore, unless you can come up with an elastic macro line, you're stating a dream that we are all sad will never come true.

Window stickers that say, "Spec Ops was here" under the Spec Ops logo, completely in white, to build off of "Kilroy was here."

This post has been edited by Spyglass: 17 June 2006 - 07:33 PM

My Brigade Page

#675 User is offline   wonderfluff 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:fuzzybunny

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:49 AM

i just got my recon vest and i was looking at it. i saw these d rings i think thats wut there called. anyways the look like Ds attached to your vest. i was think spec ops could make something that would attach your gun to this and make it easilt unatachible so you could just have your gun hanging by your side. and you want have to hold it all the time. :angry:

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users