Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#646 User is offline   -RowleY- 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:-ROWLEY-

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:24 AM

Hears my idea, Its basically a simple pack to make. Its just pod holders from the SPECIAL OPS
TRI POD BELT POUCH and a tank holder. all you need to do is assemble it together on a comfortable backing.

since is all made from special ops products too so it shodden be too hard to make, and im sure that a lot of people would by this item including myself. :angry: .

Posted Image

Thank you for considering it.

~ROWLEY

This post has been edited by -RowleY-: 03 June 2006 - 02:20 PM

WTB Special Ops Digital Green Fusion Jersey (XL-XXL) - PM ME

SOCOM: Combined Assault Clan: Canadian Killing Squad

#647 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:41 PM

View Post-RowleY-, on Jun 3 2006, 11:24 AM, said:

Hears my idea, Its basically a simple pack to make. Its just pod holders from the SPECIAL OPS
TRI POD BELT POUCH and a tank holder. all you need to do is assemble it together on a comfortable backing.

since is all made from special ops products too so it shodden be too hard to make, and im sure that a lot of people would by this item including myself. ;) .

Posted Image

Thank you for considering it.

~ROWLEY

thats a cool idea but they should make pod options like horizontal or facing down or up so it is more comfortable because i like my pods goin down so they slide into my hands just a preference kinda thing.

#648 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:32 AM

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.322764...it.A/id.2363/.f

Since it's a 14-inch shroud, not a 10-inch shroud with a 14-inch barrel, this can be used for an M-16 modification, rather than that of an M-4. Build on that to give it an M-16-style frontsight, a set of handles that can go into the holes on the bottom as foregrips, and rails on the top and bottom, like the Marine Corps' current M-16A4, but make them removable, so that it could be reverted back to the M-16A2 or M-16A3.

As well, make an M-16 shroud for when it holds an M-203 grenade launcher, which has simulations whenever you type in "paintball grenade launcher" on the internet search bar. It should look something, if not exactly, like this:

http://matrix.dumpshock.com/raygun/firearm...de/img/m203.jpg

As well, like the real M-16 stocks, make it hollow to hold cleaning kits.

With all of these, you might as well throw in an M-16A1 shroud and a custom electronic trigger that only shoots semi-automatic, 3-shot burst, and fully-automatic at a maximum of 700 rounds per minute, the same as the M-16, without response or turbo functions. It should mount lower than most, so that it has room for the mock or real( see below) fire selector switch and a mock magazine, which can hold the batteries for the marker.

Speaking of which, you might want to make an electronic trigger that has the switch on the side, but put it in a hole that you would need a screwdriver to get to, so that fields that say that you need a tool in order to be allowed an electronic trigger on their field would be happy. Then, sell for really cheap, a switch and a small plate. The plate could be properly placed to show semi-automatic, 3-fire burst, fully-automatic, and safety. The switch would go in through the hole and would be used as a "tool" that stays in your trigger, shows what firing mode you are using, and can change the firing mode far more easily than most electronic triggers.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#649 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C

Post icon  Posted 04 June 2006 - 08:47 AM

View PostMitch FØrce, on Jun 3 2006, 04:41 PM, said:

View Post-RowleY-, on Jun 3 2006, 11:24 AM, said:

TRI POD BELT POUCH and a tank holder. all you need to do is assemble it together on a comfortable backing...

thats a cool idea but they should make pod options like horizontal or facing down or up so it is more comfortable because i like my pods goin down so they slide into my hands just a preference kinda thing.

I agree. I like down-firing pod pouches on my back too. Add four elastic "plus" sleeves for optional extra ammo capacity, and you'd really have something. Of course, if you're looking to carry four 140 pods and a tank on your back, Special Ops already has the Dagger vest, with an ambidextrous horizontal tank pouch and weight distribution and secure adjustment superior to a simple 4+1 waist pack.

This post has been edited by Lil' C: 04 June 2006 - 08:47 AM

Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#650 User is offline   darkwerks 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:37 PM

Seems to me that Spec Ops Brigade members and forum members are quite brand loyal. Why not make some lifestyle accesories? Things like wallets, backpacks, beltpacks or lanyards in Digi-cam and a Spec-ops logo?

This post has been edited by darkwerks: 05 June 2006 - 02:25 PM

#651 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:02 PM

Well, if we're so "brand loyal," than why would we want to tarnish the Special Ops logo by making it digital camo rather than its natural, comfortable, stand-out orange? No, I'm just kidding. But really, some of those things would probably make some money, but I wouldn't recommend it. You'll never know without trying, though.
My Brigade Page

#652 User is offline   OakeeDoke 

• OakeeDoke
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:OakeeDoke

Posted 04 June 2006 - 09:49 PM

Would the option of making a kit for the A-5/98C to a M-249 SAW or a M-60 or other 'support' type weapons be available soon?
Imminent Threat Scenario PaintBall Team (ITSPB)
Heavy Rifleman
Squad Leader, Charlie Team
My Feedback Page
Depression affects losers the most!
Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops Paintball (www.uoarmory.com); Failure is Not an Option

#653 User is offline   Yosef 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Yosef

Posted 05 June 2006 - 04:17 AM

OK, I myself have thought about the suicide vest (first few pages of this post) many times before I found this thread, er, this site.

I came to the conclusion that the vest would be either user detonated or timer detonated.

The air would come from a 12gram (not sure how many, but I think 1 would get the job done). The vest would be lined with several tubes like macro line along the shoulder straps, back/chest, belt line, etc. They would have either holes or mist sprayers at critical locations (no armpits).

The 12gram(s) and paint would be stored in a pouch in the vest or in a pod pack. I thought it would be great if the paint and 12gram were stored in a pod look-alike so the enemy wouldn't expect anything. Plus it would fit into your pod pack.

As for detonation, the trigger would preferably be electronic, that way you can place a trigger button most anywhere you want and when the time is right, just tap it. As for the timer version, that seems self explanatory. Or it could be user detonated but only detonated upon release of a leaver/pin/grip thinggy (wow, i need sleep) in your hand. So when you squeeze it in your hand the device is armed, and when you release it "detonates." So if you have it armed and you get shot, you let go and "detonate" the vest.

When the device is "detonated" the 12gram's air is released into the paint's containment pod (whatever). The resulting pressure shoots the expanding CO2 and paint through the "macro lines" and out the exit points.

Now, where and why might you use a vest like this? Most likely in a big game setting. You surrender to an enemy (or are captured) and their hopes are to get information from you. You choose not to bite the paintball and talk... well that's what they think. BOOM!!!

Also, the kamikaze run might work, but if you could do that I would just prefer a grenade. Also if you can infiltrate into an enemy base or command tent you are able to take out several enemies and even some high ranking officers in a split second without even having to make any sudden movements. Just walk in, tap the button, BOOM!!!

Or just walking on by the command tent without any weapons, you jump in and BOOM again!!!

OR have your CO wear it. If he ever get captured BOOM!!! Take some baddies with him and don't lose him to the enemy.

Also a nice rule I thought for the timer detonator would be that even though you get shot, if you explode on the way out, or stay there till asked to leave, or whatever, those count as kills (weird rules though and easily exploited and abused so maybe not a good idea)

This would also be cool if this could be an add-on to your vest. You would put it on, flip the switch, kamikaze/surrender/infiltrate, and then BOOM!!! You and a bunker full of guys are bright orange.

A few set backs that I have come up with though.
(1) Very specialized use and would not be implemented very often (I think). BUT would be very cool
(2) Would be a paint to clean the tubes and all of paint
(3) ???? Anything you can spot, I'm tired and can't think well

Lastly, think of the sound it would make. I think it would be kind of a whooshing sound

..::Yosef

This post has been edited by Yosef: 05 June 2006 - 04:26 AM

#654 User is offline   Kage 

• Whatever it takes to keep your hands free.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lex Terminus

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:36 PM

^^^I'm sure that they would make A LOT of money off of that. : P
Points for considering it's creation though...
I know that I would never wear one. : )

#655 User is offline   Wolf Scout 

• Wolf Scout
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wolf Scout

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:56 AM

I'd like to see the Crye Multicam in an ultralite uniform. It wourks well here in AZ, but the Temp. in the desert during the summer can (literally) kill you. Not only that but the multicam seems to be good everywhere so a "ghost flanker" set up with the Crye and the AG density package seem to make sense.

#656 User is offline   Explore 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Explore

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:10 PM

I would like to suggest an alternitive to the stove pipe. The main purpose of the stove pipe was move the hopper out of the way so that a scope could be used effectivly. I would like to see a plastic or aluminum spacer that fits inbetween the A5 body and the cyclone feeder. Its effective width would have to be .68" wide, to accomodate a paintball, so that the feed timing would not be altered. This would push the hopper out enough to allow for a clear view down the top of the marker, and would not raise the hopper creating a larger area to hit.

Tom

#657 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:58 AM

If you're so annoyed at hopper shots while using the stovepipe, then buy a Ricichet hopper for it.
My Brigade Page

#658 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:27 PM

A Richochet would not give the wanted results. They still take often breaks to the hopper

#659 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2006 - 02:01 PM

Yeah, but by taking away the added target space from the stovepipe, you give off more using the spacer. Therefore, you get little gain with the loss of a stovepipe.
My Brigade Page

#660 User is offline   wonderfluff 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:fuzzybunny

Posted 07 June 2006 - 02:33 PM

an idea ill throw out there: a paintball gun with the barrel in the gun itself. the hopper would be in the normal place but the pb would just slide down above the barrel then would fall into it the barrel. i dont know if any of you watch future weapons but that gun they showed. all the internal stuff would just be below the barrel. and it could have an air through stock witch would be better and all the other stuff would be pretty normal.

this would make it so u dont have to worry about the barrel getting in the way if you crawl and stuff

and i have a question: if i called specops up they could make a vest to my liking?

This post has been edited by wonderfluff: 07 June 2006 - 02:36 PM

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users