Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#496 User is offline   OSinsOgre 

• Ogre kills humans - Live at 5 on Action News
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:GRENDEL THE OGRE

Posted 21 April 2006 - 08:02 PM

View Postdtached shadow, on Nov 22 2005, 10:13 PM, said:

An air-through collapsable folding stock . This idea has been talked about before , but nobody seems to have any clue as to how it can be done . I do . You need two special air fittings . The first will be an air through pivot block ( preferrably with 360 degree rotation ) . This will not be as hard as it sounds . Just take a good look at a quick disconnect. You can spin a Qd full circle . The other special fitting will take work . This is an air-through collapsable fitting . My idea is based on using a hydraulic cylinder and piston assembly as a pattern . Of course on a much smaller scale , and it will not open and close with air pressure . Also I would like to add that this stock will be capable of having a regulator installed . Now if I can just figure out photoshop <_< , I will post diagrams at a later time .

For a gas through folding stock I would probably recommend having it follow along the frame of the stock similar to the dog leg on the opposite side of the direction that it folds in. Since most fold to the left side of the gun then it should go on the right side. There should be about two or three inches of coil to allow flex around the stock when folded. It should then go right down the side and then into the gun. IE: the tombstone for an A-5 or the expansion chamber for spyders.

However, keep in mind that most folding stocks may not allow for this due to pinch points and crimps that would be left on the hose. Now a gas through car stock is possible because you would have a length of coil on the instead that would exit near the front like most other gas though stocks. Unless this already exists - I have not seen them because I don't have a need for one.
Proudly sponsored by My Girlfriend, Pay Check, Friends, Sheer Will. Why? Becuse I play paintball!

#497 User is offline   hellfire666 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:hellfire666

Posted 23 April 2006 - 08:39 AM

All right guys, here's my idea. If you own a Tippmann 98 Custom, and you have the Flatline Barrel system installed, you have probably noticed that it is nearly impossible to find nice sights and accessories to mount on it. If SpecOps could come up with a new Flatline Shroud that would replace the standard 98C Flatline Shroud that would incorporate weaver rails and other accessible options. This would be a wonderful product, i'd personally buy one if i saw it on SpecOps' site.
Thanks for your time guys.
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If your one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your signature!

GO JUDAS PRIEST!!!!!!!!

If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig.

#498 User is offline   Spike21 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPIKE21

Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:13 PM

how about like a belt feed, long clear cloth tube, that could hold a ton of paint

#499 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C

Post icon  Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:33 PM

Idea :excl: An A-5 to Spyder stock adapter

Similar in design to the stock adapter for the Blackcell Ion tactical body, which replaces the simple butt cap and allows the Blackell body to accept different Blackcell stocks, Special Ops could create a simple metal or high-density composite adapter that would replace the receiver plug that pins in place behind the striker and braces in the opening behind the bolt of side- and top-cocking Spyder markers, such as the new MR1. (The Hittmann car-stock for Spyders uses this kind of attachment, although it skips the extra bracing behind the bolt in order to accommodate a wider variety of Spyder models.) On the rear-facing side would be the standard roun and square openings that mirror the back of an A-5 receiver and allow different A-5 stocks to faten securely in place with two push pins. Voila! All the mil-sim stock options for Tippmann A-5 are instantly available for many Spyder guns! The adapter would be cheap to manufacture and weigh very little (an ounce or two at most). With some macroline and creativity, even the famed Special Ops Air-Thru stocks could be made Spyder compatible.

You guys should do this.

Posted Image
Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#500 User is offline   PB Ghost 

• I'm back!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PB_Ghost

Posted 23 April 2006 - 03:50 PM

Alright i had a great idea for a vest,

I own like 5 (speedball) podpacks, why? i love them! i can get my pods out easy! but they dont have the storage coppasity that i like about vests,

My idea-

Make a fest with a universal belt strap so that on the side you thread the podpack belt through,strap it on, and perhaps on the back make a bukle to sucure it to the vest, include a bottle pouch on the back, and all the vest nessiesity's on the front,

If anyone wants to make a paint drawing of this that would be great,

The goods things are it would be light, you get your pods faster, you can use a podpack you already own,

Cons you might not be able to fit ALL podpacks, and putting pods back in some packs is difficult,
Become a Str8balla (#67)
Member #11 of invisible text club!
MASSIVE GEAR BAG SALE!

#501 Guest_Headshotjester_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 April 2006 - 03:51 PM

What's wrong with the pod holders on the back of the vest?

#502 User is offline   ravenleader 

• Kicking butt... one game at a time
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Co

Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:34 PM

[b][size=4] how about a new type of hopper for the a5... for those that haul 100 round paint pods so they have a low profile 100 round hopper w/out the sight interference. i would like to see spec ops design a custom hopper that has a 100 round capacity w/ the free line of sight so guys can use a red dot or scope

#503 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 24 April 2006 - 12:54 PM

View Postravenleader, on Apr 24 2006, 12:34 PM, said:

[b][size=4] how about a new type of hopper for the a5... for those that haul 100 round paint pods so they have a low profile 100 round hopper w/out the sight interference. i would like to see spec ops design a custom hopper that has a 100 round capacity w/ the free line of sight so guys can use a red dot or scope

Well, I would like to see Special Ops design an A-5 hopper based on the Stovepipe offset that holds about 165 rounds. Basically, it would be a Stovepipe with a roughly horizontal reservoir about the same size and shape as a standard 140-round pod grafted onto it. The reservoir would project straight back from the offset, in line with the right side of the receiver over the air feed for the Cyclone , with a slightly inclined floor to promote good gravity feed -- or better yet, a simple spring-loaded paddle or piston to move the remaining balls forward as it emptied, a bit like a large-bore Qpod without the finnicky internals and complexity of design (since it wouldn't have to feed the balls sequentially at a high feed rate because the Cyclone handles the force-feed duties). The frontal area of the hopper would be quite small, just the profile of the Stovepipe elbow plus a circular area the samew diameter as a standard pod, and you'd have a nice wide-open sight picture. :P
Posted Image
The BDF 180 hopper that JCS makes for the MKX8 is an actual production part similar in concept to what ravenleader has suggested. My idea is in line with his; it just takes it to the next level.

This post has been edited by Lil' C: 24 April 2006 - 12:59 PM

#504 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:26 PM

View Postravenleader, on Apr 24 2006, 03:34 PM, said:

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/pr...EARCH=TAC%20CAP
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#505 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:47 PM

View PostSpyglass, on Apr 24 2006, 01:26 PM, said:

A Tac-Cap only holds 50 rounds. He needs, like, a double-barrel Tac-Cap...

#506 User is offline   PB Ghost 

• I'm back!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PB_Ghost

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:16 PM

View PostHeadshotjester, on Apr 23 2006, 03:51 PM, said:

What's wrong with the pod holders on the back of the vest?

You dont get the back support of the podpack, you dont get the ejection sleeves and the compactness, Podpacks are generaly hold their shape and are lighter than fully coverd pod holders, but you loose the camouflage ability, but than agian, if somebody's behind you chances are they're on your team (unless lieing down, damn!)
Become a Str8balla (#67)
Member #11 of invisible text club!
MASSIVE GEAR BAG SALE!

#507 User is offline   Slick 

• Rock And Roll Aint' Noise Pollution
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SantaSlick

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:03 PM

View PostLil' C, on Apr 24 2006, 01:47 PM, said:

yeah, there's something called a qloader. it works quite well.

#508 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:23 PM

View PostSlick, on Apr 24 2006, 09:03 PM, said:

View PostLil' C, on Apr 24 2006, 01:47 PM, said:

yeah, there's something called a qloader. it works quite well.

But a Qloader is complex and cumbersome to keep loaded, whereas something that augmented the stock Cyclone feed at half the capacity of the stock hopper with a lower profile has some real appeal.

#509 User is offline   Slick 

• Rock And Roll Aint' Noise Pollution
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SantaSlick

Posted 25 April 2006 - 07:33 AM

View PostLil' C, on Apr 24 2006, 09:23 PM, said:

But a Qloader is complex and cumbersome to keep loaded, whereas something that augmented the stock Cyclone feed at half the capacity of the stock hopper with a lower profile has some real appeal.

have you ever used a qloader? its just like a clip system for a marker. you're finished with one pod, you attach another. its not that complicated. and loading them is very easy and quick. i have one for my A5 and it workes VERY well.

#510 User is offline   ~LURCH~ 

• Elite Sniper
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:~LURCH~

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:05 AM

View Postwoodsballplayer01, on Nov 27 2005, 12:52 PM, said:

how about taking a flatline barrel, and porting the actual barrel, not the shroud. This in my opinion would dissipate some of the noise from the barrel. I don't want to try this myself on account of price of a new one if i screw up.

The ATF has strict rules on suppressors and Companies that make them If any device actually muffles or reduces the sound emitted from the gun, it is classified as a suppressor or "silencer" by law you need a $200 tax stamp and an approval letter from the ATF if you want to own a legal suppressor I think its crap but there are a lot of sicko's out there that try to use things not intended for firearms on firearms so the ATF just put a stop to the whole idea of paintball suppressors by making it a pain in your bottom to get one. All companies that sell or make suppressors are under very strick laws on who and how they can sell them. You need the letter before any class 3 firearms dealer can sell you a suppressor. Special Ops is a Class III firearms dealer. thats why you only see Fake suppressors online if you see anywhere that they say they are a real silencer and you can just buy it its either a lie and the thing doesn't work worth a crap or they havn't gotten a cease and disist from the ATF yet and they are violating a fedral law. check this link out from the special ops article websiteSPECIAL OPS article on Silencers for the full description or go to the ATF website and research it. I did and I learned a lot

Your Rear End is the only thing to wipe. View My Special Ops Brigade Page
webdog radio warpig

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users