Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#451 User is offline   Gibby04 

• this is my "BOOM STICK"
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gibby04

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:02 AM

Awsome, thanks
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us bombing the crap out of that world, because they'd never see it coming."
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade; Then try to find someone whos life is giving them vodka, and have a party." -Ron White

#452 User is offline   Cabooser 

• Bringer of Stupidlessness
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CABOOSER

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:45 AM

View PostSpyglass, on Mar 31 2006, 01:29 PM, said:

You know how for some scenario's, some people wear military helmets? Well, they must be pretty clumsy from what I have seen. What about custom Special Ops masks that are designed to be better at deflecting rounds, but hold a V-Force lense and have the helmet on snap-ons on the goggle's top? That way, they wouldn't fly around your face and off of your head while you run.

Acctually, VForce is already making this.... All it is isa modified Vantage Mask that has clips to make the helmet stay attached. I think its also got an area for a headset to go. If I find pics I will get them to you. Its acctually not all that great.

#453 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:35 PM

View PostCabooser, on Apr 4 2006, 09:45 AM, said:

View PostSpyglass, on Mar 31 2006, 01:29 PM, said:

You know how for some scenario's, some people wear military helmets? Well, they must be pretty clumsy from what I have seen. What about custom Special Ops masks that are designed to be better at deflecting rounds, but hold a V-Force lense and have the helmet on snap-ons on the goggle's top? That way, they wouldn't fly around your face and off of your head while you run.

Acctually, VForce is already making this.... All it is isa modified Vantage Mask that has clips to make the helmet stay attached. I think its also got an area for a headset to go. If I find pics I will get them to you. Its acctually not all that great.

Thanks. Oh, and though you apparently disagree, I see potential in this. If V-Force does this, then Special Ops should make a helmet for it that comes in their woodland digi camo and is shaped like the ricochet hopper, to promote bounces from head shots.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#454 User is offline   Poobah 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Poobah

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:06 PM

I hope this hasn't been posted yet. I got through 10 pages of replies and gave up after I realized the thread was 30 pages long.

Anyway. I'd like to see some new stocks that incorporate RVA's. I think it would be cool for specops to create a whole line of them similar to their current versions, just that they have RVA's integrated into them.

On a related note, I'd like to see some stock designs that account for masks better. Maybe some designs that drop down immediately after hooking on to the back of the marker so you have room for your mask. You know, so you don't have to buy a raised sight rail.

I have at least one good idea for a wire frame telescoping stock that would work for this if you are interested

#455 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C

Post icon  Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:54 PM

View PostPoobah, on Apr 4 2006, 02:06 PM, said:

...Anyway. I'd like to see some new stocks that incorporate RVA's. I think it would be cool for specops to create a whole line of them similar to their current versions, just that they have RVA's integrated into them...

An air-thru dogleg stock with an RVA would be the ultimate! I would nix the front adjuster and put a nice JCS Goldmember powertube in my Dagger gun the way I did for both sides of my Double Trouble (which doesn't need a stock, of course). And Special Ops RVA stocks should have a tourney lock, though, but preferrably one with a recessed Allen set screw, rather than sometyhing that sticks out like the tourney lock on most guns and RVAs.
Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#456 User is offline   88's daredevil 

• The Salt City SOB's
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:RADCON

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:09 PM

View PostLil' C, on Apr 4 2006, 10:54 PM, said:

...Anyway. I'd like to see some new stocks that incorporate RVA's. I think it would be cool for specops to create a whole line of them similar to their current versions, just that they have RVA's integrated into them...

An air-thru dogleg stock with an RVA would be the ultimate! I would nix the front adjuster and put a nice JCS Goldmember powertube in my Dagger gun the way I did for both sides of my Double Trouble (which doesn't need a stock, of course). And Special Ops RVA stocks should have a tourney lock, though, but preferrably one with a recessed Allen set screw, rather than sometyhing that sticks out like the tourney lock on most guns and RVAs.

I like that idea it would be very simple to do.
CONRAD ANDRUS

#457 User is offline   newb117 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:newb117

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:19 PM

how about a sl8 styled grip that replaces the whole trigger assembley and fitts on to the where a stock would go?

#458 User is offline   HvyRifleman12345 

• Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HvyRifleman12345

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:10 PM

M60 or SAW Cocking Handles

= is the normal cocking handle
(----) is the connecter
___ is the M60 or SAW cocking handle
..... is the weaver mount
|GUN| is obviously the marker
> is there cuz my drawing won't work w/ spaces
>>>>>>>> ......
>>>>>> =(-----)___
>>>>>>> |GUN|

My idea is that you have a piece that fits over the original cocking handle and it connects to the big connector piece as shown above that slides on the marker's dovetail mounts and on top of the connector piece have a weaver mount. If done succesfully the gun can cock from the right side...

This post has been edited by HvyRifleman12345: 07 April 2006 - 10:12 PM

IPB Image

#459 User is offline   diablomaster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:diablo_slayer1988@hotmail.com

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:30 AM

heres a thought wat about a paintgun that can also shoot paintgrenades ( if it isnt already done and u do decide to make it i would like 1 please :P )

This post has been edited by diablomaster: 08 April 2006 - 10:35 AM

#460 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:15 PM

another thing would be to make camo body wraps like the one tippman sells but like digi camo and tigerstripe and stuff like that

#461 User is offline   HvyRifleman12345 

• Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HvyRifleman12345

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:54 PM

The Flatpex!

Take an Apex barrel and take the big fat part off and attach it to the exposed barrel piece on the Flatline barrel. That way you can have the best of both worlds!! Extra distance and shot control!
IPB Image

#462 User is offline   Phillips 

• You don't hear me coming till it's to late
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Phillips-apex-addict

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:16 AM

if ur suggesting a flat line with just an apex end on it doesnt work its already been tried and apex beats flatty for distance anyway but good idea i wanna see a universal adapter for the apex to fit onto other barrels thats easily avalable i wanna put a stiffi in mine(no jokieslol)
Every hole is a goal. :D

#463 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:34 AM

Caps in the SpecOps digi camo, modeled around the military BDU cap design. Sweatband around the rim to keep sweat from running into your mask and pad forehead hits, non-vented but breathable fabric up top to keep paint out of your hair. When worn on the field, they will be worn backwards, so the sweatband needs to be in back. People like wearing caps because they support the mask, add camouflage, and offer head protection, in addition to completing the outfit. I can guarantee you'll get a number of sales on these, even for people just to wear casually. If you design the supporting edge around an elastic sweatband, it can be pretty much one size fits all.

This post has been edited by PhoenixWolf: 10 April 2006 - 02:37 AM

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#464 User is offline   Slick 

• Rock And Roll Aint' Noise Pollution
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SantaSlick

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:23 AM

View PostLil' C, on Apr 4 2006, 09:54 PM, said:

i agree, good idea.

View Postdiablomaster, on Apr 8 2006, 10:30 AM, said:

heres a thought wat about a paintgun that can also shoot paintgrenades ( if it isnt already done and u do decide to make it i would like 1 please :D )

you're new, so i'll go easy on you.

Posted Image

go to the specops store and type in Scepter. thats one of the best store bought greande launchers on the market.

M60 or SAW Cocking Handles

= is the normal cocking handle
(----) is the connecter
___ is the M60 or SAW cocking handle
..... is the weaver mount
|GUN| is obviously the marker
> is there cuz my drawing won't work w/ spaces
>>>>>>>> ......
>>>>>> =(-----)___
>>>>>>> |GUN|

My idea is that you have a piece that fits over the original cocking handle and it connects to the big connector piece as shown above that slides on the marker's dovetail mounts and on top of the connector piece have a weaver mount. If done succesfully the gun can cock from the right side...

:P ummm... what?

#465 User is offline   newb117 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:newb117

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:08 PM

a connecter fitts on the stock cocking handle and then on that connecter is the m60/m249/m240/fnmag(I can go on all day) styled cocking handle. Look up the m249 and youl see it has a huge cocking handle that is above the gun

how about a shroud or stock that is not meant to look like the mp5,m-16/m-4, or the ak-47

I wonder if a p90 shoud would be possible

This post has been edited by newb117: 10 April 2006 - 12:11 PM

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users