Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#31 Guest_Headshotjester_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:08 AM

This is contributing inventions that you have created.... Not setups. Also you post solutions to problems... Not more problems.

#32 User is offline   GUN SLINGER 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:GUN SLINGER

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:29 AM

i like the paintball clip feed system that Headshotjester posted about that would get rid of the hopper i would love to see this happen tho i think it would be kind of hard and u would most likely have to make a new type of marker for it.
Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without u would still have good men doing good things and evil men doing evil things. But for good men to do evil things... That takes Religion

#33 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 11:00 AM

It would definetly take at least a year to design. Also you wouldn't need a new gun, well not internals anyway. All you'd need was a new body style to hold it and a new bolt to feed from the bottom... Basically a new gun, but you could do it without having a totally new gun. I think this design might be patented by Tac8 with the 12 gram thing, but a lawyer would have to determine if it would be legal to make it like that. Even if SpecialOps got past the patent, it would still take a lot of designing work. Personally I think we have a couple of years before the Paintball Clip Era dawns on us.

#34 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 01:17 PM

Posted Image

#35 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:37 PM

Here's another invention I was thinking of. A scenario baller's best friend. A red dot sight with a glow in the dot sight. So while your running around in the middle of the day, you can use the Armson type stuff where it uses the sun, well then at your night game it uses the collected sun light from the day play and creates a glow-in-the-dark dot. You could also make lights out of glow-in-the-dark stuff. I don't think it would be all that hard to invent. Well not with the right resources like companyies have.

#36 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 05:01 PM

Lol I'd really like some input for Spec.Ops1 just to see how you're liking it. Lol who knows I might get hooked up with a Q-cell *quits daydreaming* The only shot I think have at them actually choosing one of my idea would be the air-thru vest. Of course they were probably already planning that so then I'll be screwed anyways. :(

This post has been edited by Headshotjester: 23 November 2005 - 05:02 PM

#37 User is offline   fullofpaint 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:fullofpaint

Posted 23 November 2005 - 05:54 PM

I've been thinking about this for a while:

Goes with the Black cell line for a DM5: a stock that's also a bolt guide, it's made off of your normal designs but screws in where the bolt cap does now. Also if you did this I'd lik to see you guys incorporate the 530 mod into it.

#38 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 05:58 PM

Explain. I didn't understand most of that.

#39 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 07:49 PM

Another idea I proposed to Spec.Ops1that he turned down was to make a grenade launcher barrel. Basically you thread a Scepter4000 and use it as a barrel. You'd have to turn your FPS way up, but would be very good for artillery people.

#40 User is offline   stealth_98sniper 

• Sniper of TAG Echo
  • PipPip

Posted 23 November 2005 - 07:53 PM

i always wanted a q-loader...but i think a way to make it more mil-sim looking is to have like a shroud that can can come off and on easily that resembles a grenade launcher rather than a goofy looking pod.

#41 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:02 PM

Yea that would be pretty cool. Certainly scare the muppets even more. ;) Oo your idea gives me another idea. Have a F.O.G for the Q-Loader! You could make it look like a grenade launcher but put weaver rails on it! If SpecOps gives me anything for the idea I'll split it with you. B)

This post has been edited by Headshotjester: 23 November 2005 - 08:03 PM

#42 User is offline   stealth_98sniper 

• Sniper of TAG Echo
  • PipPip

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:04 PM

i like the idea of rails..but im not sure that they would be perfectly like level and stuff if you had to take it off and put it on..ect.

#43 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:05 PM

If you mount it right it will be. You always have a second mounting bracket at the nose of the Q-pod for extra support. Of course this mod would only work for under-barrel mounted ones.

#44 User is offline   PB Ghost 

• I'm back!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PB_Ghost

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:24 PM

A sniper vest,

it could be comprized of a dagger vest (w/ hydration system), (meaning it has the double shoulder straps and nothing on the front, has one big pouch in the back for a posible ghillie holder, and a HPA tank holder where your lower back goes, adding lumbar support, then attaching to the side of that your interlocking system enableing the sniper to add two pods or two longbow clips,

then possibly on the sides, under arms, have two pockets for id and other stuff,

the front would have to be bare but have it made of highly durable mattiral , exept for a pocket for some type of radio,

another option is make it out football mesh so you have the option of putting the action ghillie on it.

just my buck 50.... er.... $.02 :huh:
Become a Str8balla (#67)
Member #11 of invisible text club!
MASSIVE GEAR BAG SALE!

#45 User is offline   stealth_98sniper 

• Sniper of TAG Echo
  • PipPip

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:26 PM

Im pretty sure thats already being designed at specops...

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users