Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#16 Guest_Headshotjester_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:28 PM

Yes true, but he's just throwing out ideas that he hasn't thought out all the way. Actually come to think of it most inventions are created just by throwing them out. But later they are developed and then announced. :P

This post has been edited by Headshotjester: 22 November 2005 - 04:28 PM

#17 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:11 PM

I thought of this for a wile. You know how agd mad ethe ule body which is lighter and better than a steal body. Well why not we make a tactical 98c or a5 body. ITs simple and would save mopney on weaver rails,rails and weight. My plan is to nock of some wiehg toff the 98c and then have railing on it and have it availible in camo. The final part of my genios plan is the internals are polished even though you said you didnt notice a difference alot of people i know say they have. Another posibility is put the a5 detachable grip on the new body so the a5a2 parts fit also it would have a5 stock socket or 98 socket. so in essence it turns the 98 into an a5 or something better.

#18 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:30 PM

Lol it seems with you I'm always a pessimist.... The only problem is that the 98c and A-5 are already pretty light, but I do like the weavers and all that. If you had the vertical grip with the A5A2 grip how would the A5A2 grip be held on and even if it was, you wouldn't be able to use the A5A2 grip because the vertical is in the way and the vertical would be useless because it would be too short. Contribute ideas that you would actually buy for a price SpecOps would most likely sell it for. That's a good rule of thumb...

#19 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:50 PM

judt wondering do you work for specops.

#20 User is offline   dtached shadow 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:dtached shadow

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:13 PM

An air-through collapsable folding stock . This idea has been talked about before , but nobody seems to have any clue as to how it can be done . I do . You need two special air fittings . The first will be an air through pivot block ( preferrably with 360 degree rotation ) . This will not be as hard as it sounds . Just take a good look at a quick disconnect. You can spin a Qd full circle . The other special fitting will take work . This is an air-through collapsable fitting . My idea is based on using a hydraulic cylinder and piston assembly as a pattern . Of course on a much smaller scale , and it will not open and close with air pressure . Also I would like to add that this stock will be capable of having a regulator installed . Now if I can just figure out photoshop <_< , I will post diagrams at a later time .

#21 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:33 PM

Looks like something that would be a lot more complication to make than the practicalness of it.... But if SpecialOps decided to do it, they get the complicated part not us. Lol.

#22 User is offline   takedown65 

• Midnight Raider
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:41 PM

alot of u have sugested of a q loader back pack typething in this post and in many but it seems that it would be nearly imposible to make but what if u made about 5-10 q pods in a back pack all connected through a series of hoses im not sure how it would work but hey its an idea

Midnight RaidersMy feedback

#23 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:55 PM

You could rig a silo up to it easily, but every time you needed more paint you'd have to turn the crank lol. Special Ops can't do anything with the Q-loader because the spring based feed system is patented...

Lol I wish I worked for SpecialOps.

#24 User is offline   Jarhead2531 

• Teufel Hunden
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jarhead2531

Posted 22 November 2005 - 10:29 PM

I'm not sure if this has/or can be done... but, what about a stock or grip integrated wireless PTT button for throat mics? Just one less thing to chance snagging when in deep brush.
SPECTRE Paintball
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
Columbiaville, MI
Proud to represent Tippmann Sports, Pinokio Hoppers, and Landing Zone Paintball

#25 User is offline   stealth_98sniper 

• Sniper of TAG Echo
  • PipPip

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:30 AM

only thing with wireless is you have alot more batteries to worry about dieing..

#26 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 07:55 AM

I thought of a new design of how to make a clip based marker with the air and paint in the clip. It basically piggybacks off the Tac8. So here's how it goes. You have a 12 gram in the clip along with 30 paintballs pushed into the chamber by spring. The paintballs will be in 5 columns of 6(that's how you get 30 in there). So the way I see it, by time you need a new clip, your air will be out and you won't have to worry about your air supply because as long as you got paint, you got air. I just haven't totally elaborated how to get the paintballs all in there and spring loaded. I don't know how to make like a good picture with paint so here is what I was thinking.

You have 5 columns of paintballs all spring loaded from the bottom. Now the one farthest to the right will have the strongest spring and the one all the way to the left will have the weakest. Now you add a small ramp at the top of the clip at a 45 degree angle so the stronger spring pushes the paintball up and it hits the ramp shooting it horizontal where the other springs will guide it out of the hole and into the gun. So heres a basic drawing: Shoot let me just go draw it paint... (Bare with me, I could only fit 3 springs into the drawing lol).

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Headshotjester: 23 November 2005 - 08:10 AM

#27 User is offline   arsenic3 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:19 AM

I'm thinking the hydration pod. A normal 140 rd. size pod with a lid that has a sport cap. Just like on powerade bottles with the little valve that lets liquid out only when theres pressure so it doesnt leak, and it can have lid to cover that from dirt and contamination. I think it would be a great easy way to carry water without a full waterbottle. Just drop it in your pod pack/vest and voila! you have water with you.

you can do anything with plastic, its great stuff.
Commander and Founder of Team Arsenic Marysville, MI
IPB Image

#28 User is offline   ThirdI 

• Elite Weekend 2007 Sportsmanship Winner and 2008 Instructor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ThirdI

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:21 AM

Initially posted here. Reposting in this thread at HeadshotJester's request.

I, as well as many others, would prefer to not have a hopper sticking up, not only because of the profile but also because the weight of the paint that high up unbalances the marker. The best concept I've been able to come up with is an integrated power-feed loader (think Halo/Reloader B ) but, instead of a giant hollow bean on top of your marker, lengthen and flatten the "bean" portion of the loader so it hugs the top of the marker a bit.

For a basic concept of what I mean, take a look at the top portion of the SP8. If you essentially turned the "looks" portion along the top (sight rail area etc.) into a hollow shell to hold paint and then force-fed it from there directly into the feedport, it would lower the marker's center of gravity as well lowering the profile.

EDIT: Ok, now that I got thinking about this, I decided to do a little Google Images and MSPaint work. This is a VERY LOOSE IDEA of what I'm considering. Not only would it be designed to sit lower and feed better than this sketch but it would also have a much smoother profile.

Posted Image

I don't personally use nor care especially for Tippmann markers but this concept could be used on anything from a Piranha to a Palmer's Blazer or even a Timmy. With the proper drop forward, this would put your marker's center of gravity just slightly below the middle of your trigger hand which is exactly what you want.

Feedback on this idea, preferably by PM, would be great.

EDIT: Arsenic3, if someone came out with a "Pod Bottle" like that, I would definitely buy a couple! I play too light to be carrying the extra weight of a full CamelBak around but, having the option of dropping a single pod so I have liquid with me on long scenarios would be great. SpecOps, I'd look into this one. Real cheap to design and produce too.

This post has been edited by JWalker: 23 November 2005 - 08:24 AM

#29 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:36 AM

Thank you for posting that, for that is one of the inventions that I truly think is worth designing.

#30 User is offline   The Last Spartan 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:02 AM

The ultimate upgrade kit:

present 15* tombstone...
modified lpk...
air-thru mp mag to house lpk...
present a5a2 foregrip for mp mag...
present a5a2 stock with in-line reg built in

You could throw in a RVA in the stock as well but that would just be too much for us to handle right now.

I've been thinking of a way to put the lpk in the mp mag but have had trouble doing so due to the fact that I need to screw it in an ASA. I'll let you pros sort it out.

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users