Special Ops Paintball: flurry emissary vest - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

flurry emissary vest

#1 User is offline   counterpoint_ 

  • xbox case moddin'
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 45
  • Joined: 09-October 05
  • Location:Cape Cod, Massachusetts
  • Brigade Name:GHOST OP3RATOR

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:20 PM

i recently purchased the Flurry Emissary Vest for a decent amount from the special ops store.
im telling you now to buy this vest if you are a sabre.
its pretty light, holds 4 140rd pods and a tank.
it has 2 cargo pockets on the front for grenades and swabs.
and a medium size square pocket with 3 different compartments for you I.D. maps and wallet.
it also has a radio pouch on the shoulder strap.
the vest is not heavy, even when fully loaded.
if you do not run remote you can take the tank pouch off the back and replace it with another 2 pod pouch.
i run a camelback hydraton system on mine.
the hydro sys. i got has a little magnetic clip that slips onto the shoulder straps and the mouth peice on the water tube jus stays put on your shoulder.

i give this vest a 10/10
"They have us surrounded again. The poor b@stards."
IPB Image
GH0ST M0D5
0

#2 Guest_SWATORNOT_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:34 PM

I was always curious about Flurry vests, I am a big fan of the Cops vests and stuff due to total customization.

But since you have one now can you tell me what the warranty on the vest is? I could never find any information about that from Flurry or anybody else for some reason.

Thanks






SWATORNOT :ph34r:
0

#3 User is offline   counterpoint_ 

  • xbox case moddin'
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 45
  • Joined: 09-October 05
  • Location:Cape Cod, Massachusetts
  • Brigade Name:GHOST OP3RATOR

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:41 PM

i dont think the Flurry vest has a warranty. but with the combined durablility and the ok price, im fine with out one.
"They have us surrounded again. The poor b@stards."
IPB Image
GH0ST M0D5
0

#4 Guest_SWATORNOT_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:43 PM

Kinda what I figured, I'm sure the quality is good, But no waranty, no way.


Thanks though man!




SWATORNOT :ph34r:
0

#5 User is offline   poorboypaintballer 

  • impoverished paintslinger
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 152
  • Joined: 07-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:springfield, mo

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:18 PM

okay so i've been seriously considering getting one of these and i have some questions. what, in your opinion would be the best color to purchase? okay second, i've done a little research into these and am very intrigued by the velcro panel arrange-your-own set-up. my question is, would it be possible to run the two pods horizontally on the lower half of the panel and run the co2 horizontally above them?
Posted Image

MOLON LABE
0

#6 User is offline   Rovert 

  • The one, the only RoverT
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 620
  • Joined: 09-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stamford, CT
  • Brigade Name:RoverT

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:26 PM

poorboypaintballer, on Nov 20 2005, 04:18 PM, said:

okay so i've been seriously considering getting one of these and i have some questions. what, in your opinion would be the best color to purchase? okay second, i've done a little research into these and am very intrigued by the velcro panel arrange-your-own set-up. my question is, would it be possible to run the two pods horizontally on the lower half of the panel and run the co2 horizontally above them?

I recommend either the woodland camoflauge, or the digital camoflauge, and yes you can run your tank horizontally, with the two sets of pods running verticcaly because thats what i think you meant.

5 man recon team>30 man walking catastrophe
0

#7 User is offline   counterpoint_ 

  • xbox case moddin'
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 45
  • Joined: 09-October 05
  • Location:Cape Cod, Massachusetts
  • Brigade Name:GHOST OP3RATOR

Post icon  Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:43 PM

ive never tried it,
but i quess you could run it horizontally.
i got the olive drab color.
it works just fine.
if there close enough to notice an all olive vest, there already gone.
"They have us surrounded again. The poor b@stards."
IPB Image
GH0ST M0D5
0

#8 User is offline   Silent_Sniper22 

  • If we cant do it no one can!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 72
  • Joined: 09-July 05
  • Location:Timmins, Ontario, CANADA
  • Brigade Name:Silent_Sniper22

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:49 PM

i agree with Counterpoint_ i give the vest 10/10 i love it, i would recommend the olvie vest cause it can blend it to any woods area but up to you man, and its realy good cause you can set up everything how you want it and buy the way, there is 1 elastic to every 2 pods, so that you can add another pods it you want, like counterpoint said but when your using a co2 you can have 6 instead of 4 and if you take co2 off you can have 9 places for pods, i find that a realy good vest over all, i would even recommend it to anty speed baller cause of all the pod space
My Brigade
IPB Image
DEATH ALWAYS STARE'S YOU IN THE EYE
THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS STARE BACK!!!
0

#9 Guest_Diver_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:41 PM

SWATORNOT, on Nov 20 2005, 01:43 PM, said:

Kinda what I figured, I'm sure the quality is good, But no waranty, no way.


Thanks though man!




SWATORNOT :ph34r:

no warranty needed. I own 2.

Black and olive. My black one has been thru hell and back....
not to mention reckless abuse by physical land features, and tons of paint,
I have put it thru the wash machine numerious times...and still no sewing thread
runs...best investment I have made in PB life so far.
0

#10 User is offline   kryptwalker 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: 10-March 05
  • Brigade Name:beavr

Posted 24 November 2005 - 08:02 AM

the vest is great i have one and i love it carry everything u need to on the feild an off plus u carry the weight on ur shoulders not your backlike the other pod belts. so if u are thinking about buying one u really should 10 out of 10 is what i rank it it
0

#11 User is offline   a5rt15 

  • Push 'em back
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 260
  • Joined: 04-November 04
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Brigade Name:a5rt16

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:37 PM

does anyone know if the Mil-Sim deluxe tactical vest is any good?






Riot Kids Scenario Team
0

#12 User is offline   Damasta 

  • Midnight Raider
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 637
  • Joined: 14-October 05
  • Location:Mamaroneck,N.Y.
  • Brigade Name:jon

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:13 PM

10/10
IPB Image
Proudly sponsored by: QLoader | COPS911 | Undertakers Paintball | Paint and Air Sportz | Paintball Alliance
IPB Image
0

#13 User is offline   Gwac 

  • Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,983
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:04 AM

Is it as good as a recon vest.
0

#14 User is offline   bdragon81 

  • Peace Through Superior Firepower...HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 151
  • Joined: 24-May 05
  • Location:Norfolk VA
  • Brigade Name:Devil_505

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:00 PM

counterpoint_, on Nov 20 2005, 04:20 PM, said:

i recently purchased the Flurry Emissary Vest for a decent amount from the special ops store.
im telling you now to buy this vest if you are a sabre.
its pretty light, holds 4 140rd pods and a tank.
it has 2 cargo pockets on the front for grenades and swabs.
and a medium size square pocket with 3 different compartments for you I.D. maps and wallet.
it also has a radio pouch on the shoulder strap.
the vest is not heavy, even when fully loaded.
if you do not run remote you can take the tank pouch off the back and replace it with another 2 pod pouch.
i run a camelback hydraton system on mine.
the hydro sys. i got has a little magnetic clip that slips onto the shoulder straps and the mouth peice on the water tube jus stays put on your shoulder.

i give this vest a 10/10

Correction, it holds 6 140rd pods, if you cut the extra stitching out of the 2 spare pod holders....thanks to whoever on the board suggested that, it worked for me.


"Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris eats black holes. They taste like chicken."

My Gear Sale Extravaganza
My Feedback
0

#15 User is offline   Spiz 

  • spiz
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 234
  • Joined: 17-July 05
  • Brigade Name:KappPlayer 27

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:58 AM

i have this vest and i also love it.
Spiz,
Represtein NorthWest Indiana
"speedball&woodsball cant we all get along"
cocertech.com
airgun
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users