• You cannot reply to this topic

V-Force Profiler

#16 User is offline   Hyperion 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Hyperion

Posted 18 January 2006 - 02:30 AM

Profilers are only $69 on compulsivepaintball.com. That is where I bought mine and I got it on my porch the next morning. It was kinda weird... I went to check my shipping and the UPS guy knocked on my door at the same time. But yeah you dont have to remove the strap to get the clips off they come right off if you lift and pull at the same time. You have to lift and pull or you will break the clip so dont try to pop it right off.

I totally agree though the mask was worth every penny I spent on it. I had a little condensation when I was playing in a downpour but I guess that is understandable considering I was soaked from the rain. Apparently it blends in really well because some guy almost stepped on me while I was playing woodsball because he couldnt see my face in the tall grass and bushes. Luckily for me he didnt see me... wasn't so great for him because he wasn't my teammate though. Guess thats what you get for standing 10 feet away from me yet shooting over my head at people way behind me hehe 2 nice welts on your chest :D

#17 User is offline   Sascwatch 

• Jerky!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sascwatch

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:41 AM

I jsut got the reverse green ones....they look sweet and the vision is spectacular. I can't wait to use them.

#18 User is offline   brower 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BROWER

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:46 PM

Does anyone have experience with wearing glasses underneath the profiler? it seems almost impossible to find a good mask that lets you wear your glasses so you can actually see but at the same time be comfortable.

#19 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:06shocker&ion

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:09 PM

Im so excited im picking up this mask today! I will be playing this weekend with it!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users