#1 User is offline   Meline 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Meline

Posted 04 November 2005 - 01:45 PM

Animal Paintball Custom Camo Jerseys

www.animalpaintball.com

Multiple styles-
Woodland, Tiger stripe, Digital, and Splatter (all styles are avaible in both woodland and desert)

Custom Logos- You can design your own logos and graphics (you need to use Corel Draw but you can download a trail version and it has a short learning curve)

Custom Lettering in multiple styles

Price- $65 plus $10 S&H

I had animal make me a Jersey to replace my old JT jersey and I am impressed. Customer service was one of the best I have ever seen in paintball. Material and workmanship is excellant. If you're thinking about getting a Jersey check these guys out.
CPPA #2701

aka Lazarusrat

#2 User is offline   Dark Knight 7119 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Knight 7119

Posted 09 November 2005 - 03:38 PM

why get a 65 dollar camo jersy, when you can buy a 20-30 dollar Spec Ops Maurader

#3 User is offline   ImpLin 

• Undisputed king of FUNK
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Evan

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:10 PM

Dark Knight 7119, on Nov 9 2005, 03:38 PM, said:

why get a 65 dollar camo jersy, when you can buy a 20-30 dollar Spec Ops Maurader

Because not everybody likes spec ops.
Legalize it.

#4 User is offline   dubfunkstar 

• Mr. Nasty
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2005 - 01:51 PM

You know On our team we went with Hoffaman Jerseys. They are pretty nice..The tops are reversable so you get two diffrent pattren. I really like the fact that they dry off real quick! The pants come with a cargo pocket but are not reversable. The only thing I dont like about them is the cuffs on the tops. Other then that they Rock!

Check them out for yourselfs at www.hoffmannpaintball.com
Posted Image
Smart parts Owner #92 FeedBack
PBNationFeedBack
I'm more fun then a pickle

#5 User is offline   Dark Knight 7119 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Knight 7119

Posted 10 November 2005 - 02:56 PM

well, we are on a spec ops forum

#6 User is offline   Meline 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:17 AM

Dark Knight 7119, on Nov 9 2005, 03:38 PM, said:

1) I wanted to keep the heat disapation of my jersey. (I've been playing pb for 5 years now and in my opinion jerseys are the most comfortable to play in, only problem is there is a lackof scenario/woods jersey options).
2) My jersey gets more bounces than my maruader and BDUs. (I can't explain this other than frictional diferrences in material but that's just a guess. All I do know paint bounce off my jersey which is a major plus).
3) I wanted something unqiue. (I made my own graffic and logo {ckeck out pbnation.com or pbreview.com, do a member search for "RugRat", that avatar you see is the logo I made for my Jersey, plus I wanted my name on it as well as my nickname).
4) I wanted something that would hold up. (I checked the reviews for the Fussion jerseys, if they have to washed inside out to prevent fading and the stiching from falling apart how am I to seriously thing that they will hold up with some hard use? My JT has survived 3 hard years of woods/ speed/ and scenario play with out a scratch and without being washed inside out so I know there are better products out there)
5) If we can't post about products that, in our opinion, are better than spec ops brand items than what good is this website for other than to act as a sales pitch for spec ops?

Dubfunkstar,
I'll have to check those out as a cost effective alterative to animal. They sound cool. Do you have one?
CPPA #2701

aka Lazarusrat

#7 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:57 AM

I agree it is a bit pricey but i like it. Would be excellent for team matching jerseys.

the Tuxedo was really weak dude but would be totaly ripping if someone showed up to a game wearing it :wacko:

This post has been edited by Dream of Nullification: 14 November 2005 - 10:58 AM

#8 User is offline   Meline 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 November 2005 - 12:48 PM

dubfunkstar, on Nov 10 2005, 01:51 PM, said:

You know On our team we went with Hoffaman Jerseys. They are pretty nice..The tops are reversable so you get two diffrent pattren. I really like the fact that they dry off real quick! The pants come with a cargo pocket but are not reversable. The only thing I dont like about them is the cuffs on the tops. Other then that they Rock!

Check them out for yourselfs at www.hoffmannpaintball.com

Bad link but I found them anyway.

www.hoffmanpaintball.com

Pretty cool, I liked the Green/Brown Digital combo jersey. Sort of the best of two worlds for 3 season play. Plus I liked the pants.
CPPA #2701

aka Lazarusrat

#9 User is offline   Meline 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:19 AM

So here is a pic of my Jersey
Posted Image

What you can't see very well is on the right Sleeve is a Green PBReview.com and then "Rugrat.
On the Left Sleeve is a CPPA logo and "Rugrat" as well
On the Back has my name and nick name
CPPA #2701

aka Lazarusrat

#10 Guest_Diver_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:57 AM

looks pretty good. gonna check them out. I like the custom Jersey Idea

#11 User is offline   PirateGent 

• Scenario Player at-large
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateGent

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:12 AM

Dream of Nullification, on Nov 14 2005, 10:57 AM, said:

the Tuxedo was really weak dude but would be totaly ripping if someone showed up to a game wearing it B)

I got that for my brother on his birthday and he wore it to the Katrina Charity Game at ET Paintball.

He looked like a hit man. Was very cool!
user posted image

#12 User is offline   WHEREARETHEWAFFLES 

• You can taste the difference!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:WHEREARETHEWAFFLES

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:00 PM

That's awesome.

Now I know what I'm getting for christmas.
"Champaign for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends." - Francis Bacon

#13 User is offline   PB Ghost 

• I'm back!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PB_Ghost

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:17 PM

Meline, on Nov 4 2005, 01:45 PM, said:

Animal Paintball Custom Camo Jerseys

www.animalpaintball.com

Multiple styles-
Woodland, Tiger stripe, Digital, and Splatter (all styles are avaible in both woodland and desert)

Custom Logos- You can design your own logos and graphics (you need to use Corel Draw but you can download a trail version and it has a short learning curve)

Custom Lettering in multiple styles

Price- $65 plus $10 S&H

I had animal make me a Jersey to replace my old JT jersey and I am impressed. Customer service was one of the best I have ever seen in paintball. Material and workmanship is excellant. If you're thinking about getting a Jersey check these guys out.

How many did u buy?
what else did u buy with them?

how easy was it to submit your logo?

my team has everything but jerseys, we've been looking at animal paintball for some time, but am not sure how to submit my logo in the right format,

thanks
Become a Str8balla (#67)
Member #11 of invisible text club!
MASSIVE GEAR BAG SALE!

#14 User is offline   Meline 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2005 - 04:05 PM

I bought ONE, like I said I wanted a unique scenario/ woodsball jersey. I also bought a matching head wrap. The background camo scheme is templated so I can get matching pants, barrel condoms, and packs if I want to later on.

The logo was easy, The rat is an old avatar from "Killer Kat" at the Review, I liked it and saved it and kept it for all this time. I down loaded a demo of Corel Draw, which has an import package. I imported the JPG in to Corel and used it as a template for redrawing the image as a pure Corel drawing changing the things I didn't like about the orginal and subdueing it for woods use. Same thing with the "R"s They started out as a R in Abaddon font I traced in Corel and then modified by stretching and "gothing" by adding the extra horns.

The PBReview and the CPPA were modified in to Corel as well.

To place an order, download the trail version of Corel and get your graphics done.
Send them in an email to Animal just like they say, include all the details you want (I did a cut and paste of the on line order form and filed it out with my contact information (name, address, email, and phone) ) and your garphics. {I don't think I need to tell you but just in case.. DON"T include credit card #s in the email as email is unsecure (I don't want you getting your credit card stolen}
Call them up and ensure that yor files are working and give them your billing information.

Expect about a 3 week turn around time and a week of shipping.

If there is a problem just call them. Mundo is really good about fixing mistakes.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Edit In- Oh Yeah, the format is CDR. file

This post has been edited by Meline: 30 November 2005 - 04:10 PM

CPPA #2701

aka Lazarusrat

#15 User is offline   PB Ghost 

• I'm back!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PB_Ghost

Posted 30 November 2005 - 04:08 PM

Meline, on Nov 30 2005, 04:05 PM, said:

I bought ONE, like I said I wanted a unique scenario/ woodsball jersey. I also bought a matching head wrap. The background camo scheme is templated so I can get matching pants, barrel condoms, and packs if I want to later on.

The logo was easy, The rat is an old avatar from "Killer Kat" at the Review, I liked it and saved it and kept it for all this time. I down loaded a demo of Corel Draw, which has an import package. I imported the JPG in to Corel and used it as a template for redrawing the image as a pure Corel drawing changing the things I didn't like about the orginal and subdueing it for woods use. Same thing with the "R"s They started out as a R in Abaddon font I traced in Corel and then modified by stretching and "gothing" by adding the extra horns.

The PBReview and the CPPA were modified in to Corel as well.

To place an order, download the trail version of Corel and get your graphics done.
Send them in an email to Animal just like they say, include all the details you want (I did a cut and paste of the on line order form and filed it out with my contact information (name, address, email, and phone) ) and your garphics. {I don't think I need to tell you but just in case.. DON"T include credit card #s in the email as email is unsecure (I don't want you getting your credit card stolen}
Call them up and ensure that yor files are working and give them your billing information.

Expect about a 3 week turn around time and a week of shipping.

If there is a problem just call them. Mundo is really good about fixing mistakes.

If you have any questions just let me know.
Cal

awsome, thanks,

im just gonna give the pic to our computer guy with all his fancy equipment so i dont get confused,

how long does it take to get the order in?

and can you pay online?
Become a Str8balla (#67)
Member #11 of invisible text club!
MASSIVE GEAR BAG SALE!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users