• You cannot reply to this topic

What is a Dagger? Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Jonas 

• Woodsball? Sounds fun.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:H

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:49 PM

*sniff sniff* I think someone dug up a moldy post. Peeyuu!
Yeah I use an M-16 grip, wanna fight about it?

Best webcomic ever.

#32 User is offline   Scavies 

• DIY Extrordinaire
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Valjean

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:41 AM

someone who knows that if they sprint and never stop sprinting, they won't get shot =D will make a great dagger.

And yes...moldy post

This post has been edited by Scavies: 13 August 2008 - 06:42 AM

FREE stock picks and market analysis by a self-taught day trader!
TradersBase.com

#33 User is offline   The6thKamikaze 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:57 AM

I like running and getting flags without a gun if it weren't for me working with my teammates I wouldn't have made and probably wouldn't be a kamikaze patch winner at battlefront. So definately make sure people are covering you before you do something dumb=fun lol. I can assure you seeing paint fly by you is a soothing thing to hear by now its almost like music to me.
The 6th Kamikaze of Battlefront Paintball!

#34 User is offline   mad trigster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mad trigster

Post icon  Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:23 PM

Hello I'm new to the forum,but I've been playing since "92". My father and I finally decided to commit to building our own team. I've read all of the Dagger, commander, Saber,and broadsword posts and I have learned a lot more about this sport reading the posts than playing. So I look forward to gaining more wisdom and knowledge of this great sport.

Thanks Mad Trigster :)

#35 User is offline   Scavies 

• DIY Extrordinaire
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Valjean

Posted 26 December 2008 - 06:33 PM

Thankss puz. I thought that dagger was lone wolf that just sprinted ahead of everyone and did his best. Hey what would happen if there was a team of daggers only?
FREE stock picks and market analysis by a self-taught day trader!
TradersBase.com

#36 User is offline   no remorse 

• Awesome
  • Pip

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

The team of daggers wouldnt do that good. Daggers depend on there team. They cant rush out if nobody can provide suppressing fire and the other daggers cant because daggers dont carry much paint.

#37 User is offline   EPIC_Fox 

• filth.fm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EPIC_Fox

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:35 AM

View Postno remorse, on Dec 27 2008, 05:18 PM, said:

The team of daggers wouldnt do that good. Daggers depend on there team. They cant rush out if nobody can provide suppressing fire and the other daggers cant because daggers dont carry much paint.

I beg to differ, I've done some walk on games with 4 friends (we all are "daggers") when it was 5 on 10 and we have wrecked the other team. If you and your teammates know what your doing you can do well.
Boss Paintball

#38 User is offline   Green Leaf 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Green Leaf

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:44 AM

View PostEPIC_Fox, on Dec 31 2008, 02:35 PM, said:

I beg to differ, I've done some walk on games with 4 friends (we all are "daggers") when it was 5 on 10 and we have wrecked the other team. If you and your teammates know what your doing you can do well.

Well how good were the enemies you faced?

I suppose experienced Daggers would know how to deal with certain situations, and I'm sure some of them may have give you supporting fire. But I still doubt that a whole team of nothing but Daggers would fare well against a balanced team.

But that's just it, you guys would have had to know what you were doing. I can never say that your idea is a bad one because there are so many circumstances to the game you guys played (Such as experience and Terrain, Weather, and a few other things).

#39 User is offline   13th Disciple 

• Disciple
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Disciple

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:00 AM

View PostGreen Leaf, on Apr 26 2009, 06:44 AM, said:

View PostEPIC_Fox, on Dec 31 2008, 02:35 PM, said:

Well how good were the enemies you faced?

I suppose experienced Daggers would know how to deal with certain situations, and I'm sure some of them may have give you supporting fire. But I still doubt that a whole team of nothing but Daggers would fare well against a balanced team.

But that's just it, you guys would have had to know what you were doing. I can never say that your idea is a bad one because there are so many circumstances to the game you guys played (Such as experience and Terrain, Weather, and a few other things).

A whole group of any of these positions will do well because they know they have to adapt to accomadate one another. You will never have all 5 daggers just running up to a bunker at the same time without throwing suppresive fire. A good dagger, commander, "sniper", heavy gunner, whatever is versatile and can change positions on the field as well as style of play. I know EPIC Fox personally seeing that he is a fellow team member, and trust what he says when 5 of us get together its carnage. The reason why we do so well against a balanced team is because of the aggressiveness of a dagger. A lot of teams just are not ready for that.

Please feel free to stop by Boss Paintball in Locust NC and experience all of this first hand.

#40 User is offline   lowstrikes 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Brigadeless

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

Hmm...I have been a pointman for my team for a while now. Im the dude who rush in the frontlines with 2 or 3 pointmans tagging along and the suppression dudes doing their suppression things. Since we usually play in the jungle( brazilian dude living in the middle of Amazonian Jungle here), i noticed im really good in taking my time to find another routes to my destination and avoid the main tracks as much as possible and that's what i tend to do when we play in spread battalions across the battlefield. Can i really be classified as "Dagger"?

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users