• You cannot reply to this topic

Team Fund raising Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sarstony 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:173rd Paintball Brigade

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

Stony here with the 173rd Paintball Brigade. Our goal with this fundraiser is to raise enough money for our start-up for the 2014 season and to help cover our 2014 Season. We are looking at going to 20 events this year. Our goal in this endeavor is to provide 7 Players, (Myself, XO Pacman, Séamus, Pyro and 3 others) to attend all 20 events as well as 12 practices. Our schedule is already full and will be posted on the soon. You can also check out our website at www.173rdpaintballbrigade.com Our Practices will not be held at the same fields that we attend events at. We will do practices at other fields that do not have scenarios for 2 reasons, one to gain a large base for people to promote big scenarios to as well as to meet more people, especially younger newer players, to grow the sport. If you can help financially great. If you can not, we completely understand we just ask that you repost the link on your facebook and or twitter pages. Why are we asking this, well I read an article not to long ago in one of my College Courses and it stated that one average Facebookers have 300 facebook "friend". If I share this with all 300 of my "friends" and they share it with theirs that is 90,000 views, If those 90,000 share it that is 27,000,000 views. On average 33% of the 27,000,000 will send us at least $10.00. That would add up to $18,090,000. That would be great. Do we need that much no. If we did we would be doing some great stuff for the sport of paintball, especially for those that want to play but can not afford to get into the sport on their own. We thank you in advance for your support. Let us promote this sport in 2014 and make it even bigger.
We will also be doing a small documentary about the sport of paintball through out the year.
Here is our Gofundme.com link.
http://www.gofundme.com/6v3bq0

#2 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. New to paintball?

#3 User is offline   Sarstony 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:173rd Paintball Brigade

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

View Postslinkyaroo, on 14 February 2014 - 08:42 PM, said:

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. New to paintball?

No. I have been playing paintball since 2004. I use to have an account with the original Special Ops Paintball Brigade. You need to cub the attitude. It is with an attitude like the one you displayed here that discourages younger players from getting into the sport. They see the older guys more experienced players railroad them as you just did me. Maybe yo should have PMed me and talked to me about my play to help promote this great sport that I love. You did not do that instead you chose to be like those that are trying to shut this spot down. Think of it this way. If same wacko in Chicago can raise $645 in 9 days to buy a flipping burrito there is no reason a paintball team trying to grow the sport can not raise what they need.

#4 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

Come on now. You're just trying to play for free (actually wanting us to pay for you) then you want us to pyramid it for you. Again, thanks for the chuckles.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users