Special Ops Paintball: BT Soft Good Sale! Full set! Buy it all, get a discount! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BT Soft Good Sale! Full set! Buy it all, get a discount! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SlamSlayer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

Trying to kit up for the new season. So out with the old, in with the new as they say! BT Combat gear has been my GO TO since Special Ops Paintball went down the tube. I really consider it to have been a great replacement otherwise.

Some of this stuff is going into the wash in the next day or so (or sooner if you buy it ha). So it will be nice and clean upon your purchase. As such, for the moment I have pictures of me wearing from my most recent outing the other weekend rather than the usual displayed for purchase pictures. Not all of it though. I'll update them with fresh out of the cleaner pics asap so check back or pm me if you're interested

Everything is of course OBO but I think the pricing is pretty fair as it is. BUY ALL OF THE BT GEAR TOGETHER FOR $99 AND SAVE $25

First up is my BT Digi Jersey SIZE EXTRA SMALL.

I've also started to grow out of this a bit as you can see it's kind of tight haha. However, aside from a tiny rip in the armpit that has not grown any bigger through many outings (and probably easy to sew shut just in case), it's in pretty decent condition.

It has great padding on the Elbows and shoulders, a single velcro panel on the right sleeve for patch goodness and a pod catcher in the shirt. So you can throw empty pods, mags, clips, etc down your shirt when you just don't have time to fiddle with putting them away. Just throw it down your shirt and collect it later. It also has those little sleeve attached glove things that I can't remember what you call them. I like to wear them and put gloves on anyway for a nice snug fit.

$25 shipped via PP

Posted Image

------------------

Next up is the BT Professional Pants in the same Digi pattern also in XS.

These are my FAVORITE PANTS hands down. EVER. They have zipper vents on the side to let in cross ventilation on those hotter days, or close em tight on the cooler ones, and everything in between. That alone is one of my favorite features. They have huge cargo pockets, barrel swab pockets, standard pockets and the best damn knee pads ever, built right into the pants. These are made from a hard plastic, pvc something or other. You could kneel on the jagged, sharpest rock and you just won't feel it. They have Velcro bands so you can adjust them in place and they do a good job of staying put. Even when they have come lose, they're attached to the pants so you won't even realize.

These are in pretty damn good condition and I've put them through their paces. Which is a great testament to why I love these damn pants. I hope I find a suitable replacement with whatever I choose for my future gear.

$35 shipped via PP

Posted Image

-------------------

2011 BT Digi Combat Gloves Size SM

They're gloves, not much to say. Good condition too, haven't had these for that long. These have a lot of padding in all the right places, like the palm and joints. Plus the thumb down to the palm is covered in micro fiber. It makes cleaning off a gog shot breezy between games.

$12 shipped via PP

Posted Image
-------------------

BT Digi head wrap combo

Matching headwrap/sandanna thing for the rest of the gear. It comes as two pieces that you layer for the right level of padding and protection that you want. Hasn't been used much so it's in pretty good condition as well.

The "wrap" part itself is not faded, that was just a design choice of BT. I never understood why it's a faded look. It does tend to get covered up by your mask though, and all you see is the correctly colored mesh part.

$12 shipped via PP

Posted Image

--------------------

BT 2011 Chest Rig Paintball Vest Highly adjustable even for a size medium I wear SM/XS as you can see and this doesn't come that small, but it does adjust for us smaller guys anyway.

This is my go to big game vest. But being that I didn't go to many big games, it hasn't seen much action lol. It's also in great condition. It holds 6 pods on the front, with molle webbing to place more if you so desired. The back is a hydration sleeve with more molle for more pods. I'll include a BT Tank Pouch in matching (with the rest of this gear) BT Digi as well.

$40 shipped via PP

Posted Image

-----------------------------

ALSO I have a Special Ops Paintball Recon (or is it Scout?) vest Size Large for$20 Shipped via PP

This vest does not have a tank pouch though and uses Spec Ops interlock Velco pouches (Which I think you can still get from them) which I no longer have. However, otherwise, it's a great 4+2 vest set up for those that run a tank on your marker. VERY comfortable. My favorite vest back when I had a bit more meat on my bones lol.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users