Special Ops Paintball: Valken Paintball sponsors The Urban Guard - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Valken Paintball sponsors The Urban Guard Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:50 AM

Valken Paintball Sponsors The Urban Guard!
Great Lakes Region, October 16, 2012: Valken Paintball has agreed to sponsor The Urban Guard Scenario Paintball Team! The Urban Guard Scenario Team is active all over the Mid West, attending such games as Living Legends 5, Fulda Gap and Tippmann World Challenge. The members of the Urban Guard strive to promote paintball at many smaller paintball fields in Ohio. This sponsorship from Valken Paintball will enable us to increase our efforts to promote and grow paintball at national events and local fields. The Urban Guard also works to promote scenario paintball in areas of Ohio that have few options for scenario play; producing two to three scenario games a year. The Urban Guard wishes to express our gratitude to Valken Paintball for this opportunity and for Valken’s commitment to promoting paintball!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#2 User is offline   ethan12 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

The 2012 paintball season has been an amazing one for Guns for Hoses Paintball. Games were won and lost, friends were made, and thousands were raised to support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users