Special Ops Paintball: WareHouse 13.5 Search for the Ancient Artifacts - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WareHouse 13.5 Search for the Ancient Artifacts CFC Paintball Armory & The Urban Guard Scenario Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

CFC Paintball Armory & The Urban Guard present:

WareHouse 13.5 Search for the Ancient Artifacts

A past Warehouse (Warehouse 11) thought destroyed during World War 1, has been rediscovered. This mostly destroyed Warehouse still holds many functioning Artifacts that the British Empire discovered as it explored and claimed lands through the years. Many of these artifacts are poweful items from the great empires of antiquity. It is best if these items do not fall into the wrong hands! Artie dispatches Warehouse Agents to recover, catalog and return items to Warehouse 13. When the Agents arrive at the site of the former Warehouse, they dicover H.G. Wells and past-Agent MacPherson already on site with a team of Mercenaries. The ensuing battle activates several of the old Artifacts and an explosion occurs... The blast destroys many Artifacts and kills several Mercenaries. Now the most powerful artifacts are scattered throughout the surrounding area, making it a race to recover the artifacts and deal with the forces of H.G. Wells. Who will win this critical fight? YOU can help decide!

Where: The Briar Patch (CFC's NEW Field) at 3995 Bish Road, Baltimore Ohio 43105
When Saturday, September 8, 2012
What Time: 11:00 AM

CO2 & Paintballs available. BYOP & Field Fee = $25

This post has been edited by Shadowjackal: 13 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#2 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

Come join CFC Paintball Armory & The Urban Guard as we present WareHouse 13.5 - Search for Ancient Artifacts! This scenario will be played at CFC's new field "The Briar Patch". This paintball field features varied terrain, with dense woods, open fields w/ bunkers, winding trails through hedgerows, valleys, streams and three forts! The game will feature missions and objectives and some game-altering props! Don't miss this one!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users