Special Ops Paintball: WTS Replica MICH 2001 Helmet & Save Phace Lazarus Mask - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTS Replica MICH 2001 Helmet & Save Phace Lazarus Mask Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   VD26 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:20 PM

Replica MICH 2001 Style Helmet:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tan color. Comes with replica hardware (not the real deal,) attached. On both sides there is a plastic rail system that will enable you to fit rails to mount various items (lights, cameras, etc.) Also on the exterior, I placed velcro patches for flags, morale patches, attaching things like lights, strobes, rear pouch for spare batteries, misc. (please note all items just listed are NOT included, this is just why the velcro is there.) Pre-installed is a replica NVG mount that from what I've heard can handle attaching mounting arms and supporting night vision goggles just fine. Looks cool even without the goggles mounted. The cut on the sides are to accomodate electronic ear protection, but this works fine for giving room for a paintball mask. On the inside, there is velcro to attach padding that is included (if more or new padding is needed, it is easily found and inexpensive.) Certain paintball masks will fit the helmet well. The best luck I had was with save phace and the jt flex pro's. Masks with similar dimensions should fit, depending on your head size of course. Asking for $50 shipped.

Save Phace Lazarus Mask:

Posted Image

Comes with all items included in original package. Original lens included. Asking for $40 shipped. Please note when I received this, one of the visor mounting screws was stripped before I even touched it. This is easy to replace, but wouldn't be an issue using or not using any way. The forehead protective piece will mount with or without the 1 "lemon" screw.

#2 Guest_bartender_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:26 AM

Where are you located in CT? I would prefer a local pickup versus having to ship the Helmet. Not sure on the Mask yet, might buy both, but definately the helmet. I'll pm you with my email address.

#3 User is offline   VD26 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

PM replied to. Pending offer on MICH Helmet.

#4 User is offline   VD26 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

Bump.

Pending offer on the MICH, Lazarus goggles are still available.

#5 User is offline   VD26 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

BUMP,

Brand new mask...cheaper than you'd get it purchased offline anywhere else...

#6 User is offline   paintballbob77 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:paintballbob77

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

PM sent
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users