Special Ops Paintball: HALO - RETURN OF THE MASTER CHIEF - Special Ops Paintball

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HALO - RETURN OF THE MASTER CHIEF FIRST STRIKE PB Rate Topic: -----

#76 User is offline   chris1 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

Old one did not say the game was cancelled. He stated that he would no longer be able to promote the events. Let's not jump the gun just yet. Maybe Randy will still have the event.

#77 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

Yeppers...I understand the event is still a go....just new peeps producing as I just got off the phone with Randy.

Waiting for Randy to update..

This post has been edited by RealtorTommy: 18 December 2011 - 12:52 PM

FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#78 User is offline   dirtdiver83 

• TOT DirtDiver
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Dirt-Diver

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:58 PM

Please.....No one change their plans. There will be a game just someone else producing it. THE GAME IS STILL ON!!!.
Michael "DirtDiver" Dawson
Team on Target

#79 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

I just got off the phone with Randy, the owner/operator of First Strike Paintball. HALO- Return of the Master Chief is still a go, the game is still on as planned!! The game will be produced in house.
All the same thrills and excitement of First Strike, just different producer!!!!

Lets do this !!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#80 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

View Postold one, on 17 December 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

Well! Got bad news guys.

Cathy back is not getting any better, plus worker comp is screwing around with her benefits, and cutting her checks off. It's in the lawyers hands now. :angry: :angry: :(

So now we have to tighten up on our money. Got to make sure the bills are paid first. So we have to cut out some "fun" things in life,like putting on games. Props cost money to make, and we won't do game with just "OK" props. So with that said, Mensrea Prod. will not being doing game at First Strike pb any more. It's been fun, hope you players liked the game. We love putting them on for the players. I know Randy will keep putting on great game as always.

Later

This is RealtorTommy,

It saddens me that Hugh and Cathy are having a hard time right now. As I once had back surgery and dealings with lawyers and such I know the frustration level they are going through. Let's all just wish and pray for them to have a great outcome. I agreed to pick up where MENSREA Productions left off. There are some large shoes to fill here as Hugh and Cathy ran a tight ship with very few hiccups.

I'm stepping down from Co-XO with Jester and now working as we speak to put on an enjoyable event.

Pull Pin Productions

This post has been edited by Pull Pin Productions: 18 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

#81 User is offline   voodoo 

• Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

Halo is a great theme and, as a former XO for the event for Maverick, who was the Master Chief, it is a blast and we all know how good the field is to play on.

I will see you all at Hurricane for the St. Valentines Day Massacre Duncansgames.com scenario and will try and make it back down for this one.

Whooo, paintball is the shiznit. Need more games in KY.
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#82 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:34 AM

We are super happy this event isn't cancelled as we are all looking forward to another great FS game...thanks Realtor from Pull Pin Productions for stepping up and completing the game I'm sure it going to be awesome. Can't wait until Feb :D
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#83 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:00 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Team On Target.

With that said Team On Target looks forward to another great scenario season. I for one am going to miss Oldone and Mensrea Productions as he and his company have done nothing but put on amazing games at FSP. I hope you and your family can get everything worked out and you return to joining us in the near future. Also with that said I believe this game is going to be tremendous as it was announced way in advance and time and planning can be done for this event for both Generals. I also am going to state that as I am going to miss Mensrea Productions and Tommy and I (TOT TAZ)have not always seen eye to eye on everything if anyone can pull this off and give FSP an amazing game it will be Realtor Tommy and Pull Pin Productions. I look forward to seeing what his scenarios have to offer and know that this is going to be an amazing game with some great Generals and Players attending. This is going to be one hell of a battle and game come February and any kinks that might have come up there is plenty of time to correct as we are only in December. Get ready Scenario Players as this is the dawning of a new era and a battle at FSP you don't want to miss.

Now let's get it on and send out the story line and field map.

Good Luck Pull Pin Productions and give the players the game we want. You can do it!

This post has been edited by T.O.T: 19 December 2011 - 08:02 AM

David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#84 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:49 AM

Master Chief / John-117 and Cortana / CTN 0452-9, adrift aboard the wreckage of the frigate Forward Unto Dawn, find themselves approaching a mysterious top secret Forerunner planet. This Forerunner planet has an inner and outer surface that provides two distinct environments. The outside is very industrial and features a wide range of hostile tech and A.I. The inside of the planetoid is hollow and is sectioned off in to many tiers/bands (almost resembling Halo rings) that feature a myriad of natural environments not only resembling Earth’s but many other alien terrains. Appears some ragtag disorganized UNSC forces have divided into factions and warring with each other.
There is no sign of the Flood nor the Covenant or is there?

More to come...

This post has been edited by Pull Pin Productions: 21 December 2011 - 06:53 AM

#85 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

View PostPull Pin Productions, on 21 December 2011 - 06:49 AM, said:

Master Chief / John-117 and Cortana / CTN 0452-9, adrift aboard the wreckage of the frigate Forward Unto Dawn, find themselves approaching a mysterious top secret Forerunner planet. This Forerunner planet has an inner and outer surface that provides two distinct environments. The outside is very industrial and features a wide range of hostile tech and A.I. The inside of the planetoid is hollow and is sectioned off in to many tiers/bands (almost resembling Halo rings) that feature a myriad of natural environments not only resembling Earth’s but many other alien terrains. Appears some ragtag disorganized UNSC forces have divided into factions and warring with each other.
There is no sign of the Flood nor the Covenant or is there?

More to come...

Sounds good, is there a field map for this game yet?
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#86 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:13 PM

I just stepped into this two days ago. Give it some time and the event map, rules and such will come out in plenty of time.

More info:

Red and Blue sides need to recruit their trivia junkies. There will not be any multiple choice answers nor true or false answers to pick from. Follow the storyline and do your research. This will be different then the last event.

This post has been edited by Pull Pin Productions: 21 December 2011 - 12:51 PM

#87 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

Need to know if each side has one player who will play the sniper role using First Strike Rounds? We will furnish the rounds and the role player will only need to use them on missions..ie they get to run and gun with event paint also when they don't have a mission card issued to them.

This post has been edited by Pull Pin Productions: 21 December 2011 - 03:43 PM

#88 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:45 PM

Yes can First Strike rounds still be used in this game when sniper missions are not being done?
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#89 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

We have a sniper
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#90 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:00 PM

View PostT.O.T, on 21 December 2011 - 06:45 PM, said:

Yes can First Strike rounds still be used in this game when sniper missions are not being done?

If we have the sniper role I will address the use of the rounds.

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users