• You cannot reply to this topic

buildn a LOUD squad automatic its a question of fit... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SNIPER TY

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:42 PM

ok yall so im takin a tippmann A-5 and putn a air thru SAW stock on it then puttn on the opsgear SAW shroud with a 16 inch non-ported barrel the dishka flash supresser with a red tube bolt inside. but i wana swap the 16 inch barrel for a Flatline. does anybody know if it will fit inside the shoud?
Don't run, you will only die tired!!!
A case of paint for you means 2,000 paintballs but for me that's the body count
"And God gave man three things with which to fix all of man's problems: WD-40, duct tape, and a hammer."
are u DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTERS Warning Issued kidding me, that's the only thing i can say
TEAM CAPTAIN OF SHADOW UNIT
COMMANDER OF CAROLINA SILENCE: MERCINARY SNIPERS
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
commander # 145 / sniper # 1 / broadsword # 119

#2 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:00 PM

Have you tried the A5 builder on the specops site?? I dont know for fact, but the builder will let you know if it will fit.

#3 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

• Death itself
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

http://www.a5builder.com/launch.html

Here ya go.

#4 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• PipPip

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

thanks man but thats the opsgear builder that i used in the first place to set up the basic layout. they dont have the flatline on that builder (i know. sounds crazy but they dont) anybody else know?
"And God gave man three things with which to fix all of man's problems: WD-40, duct tape, and a hammer."
are u DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTERS Warning Issued kidding me, that's the only thing i can say

#5 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• PipPip

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

WAIT! VORTEX??????!!!! THAT U? WER U BEEN MAN???

#6 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:13 PM

The Flatline will fit inside the SAW shroud.

However, the Flatline won't be any louder than the barrel you have currently. If you want more volume, get a shorter barrel. I'm a big fan of Lapcos here, great barrels with very little porting. The Flatline isn't exceptionally loud, honestly. At least the 5 that have passed through my haven't been (1 A-5, 1 98C, 1 X-7 and 2 old UMS 98/A-5s-the last two are loud as all hell, but they've got a custom loudener setup)

#7 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:22 PM

^^ Pretty much. Get a short barrel and a Noxx Box/Brown Note/other type of amplifier. Dishkas are good too. Short barrels = more air exiting out the business end with a much louder sound signature. My Short n Nasty (Dual 4" barrel) sounds like a thundercrack when i fire her. If i could find a way to add a Noxx boxx on em i soooo would. But the pump gets in the way.

Remember with any of the loudeners, you must play with them to find the right placement or sweet spot. Like fire a shot, then slide it forward a little, fire again, slide it back more and fire again. You gotta find the sweet spot for em. At any placement and it will louden the marker. At the right placement for that amplifier you can drastically increase sound signature

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#8 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:50 AM

View PostLegato, on 03 September 2011 - 11:22 PM, said:

^^ Pretty much. Get a short barrel and a Noxx Box/Brown Note/other type of amplifier. Dishkas are good too. Short barrels = more air exiting out the business end with a much louder sound signature. My Short n Nasty (Dual 4" barrel) sounds like a thundercrack when i fire her. If i could find a way to add a Noxx boxx on em i soooo would. But the pump gets in the way.

Remember with any of the loudeners, you must play with them to find the right placement or sweet spot. Like fire a shot, then slide it forward a little, fire again, slide it back more and fire again. You gotta find the sweet spot for em. At any placement and it will louden the marker. At the right placement for that amplifier you can drastically increase sound signature

Posted Image

:laugh:

#9 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

View PostEskimo, on 04 September 2011 - 01:50 PM, said:

View PostLegato, on 03 September 2011 - 11:22 PM, said:

Posted Image

:laugh:

Physics for the win!
2 Samuel 22

#10 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

Wish UMS was still selling their 98 Flatline that fit the A5 (14" Flatline with the A5 adapter). That, plus the bi-pod, SAW stock, Pinokio Hopper I have on my A5.

I have the Air America Intimidator on the end of my A5 flatline. It sounds like a 20 gauge when I shoot. The Dishka is pretty loud too (though it's more 'poppy'). Sounds like your A5 is going to be a cannon like mine.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users