Special Ops Paintball: 1st Strike/2nd Strike Wayne's in Ocala - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1st Strike/2nd Strike Wayne's in Ocala July 9th/10th Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   .68cal4life 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 12-March 11

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:12 PM

Who's going???
0

#2 User is offline   T.O.T 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: 25-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dunnellon, Florida

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:10 AM

View Post.68cal4life, on 12 May 2011 - 05:12 PM, said:

Who's going???


Team On Target will be there!
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target
0

#3 User is offline   dirtdiver83 

  • TOT DirtDiver
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 08-June 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Panama City, Fl.
  • Brigade Name:Dirt-Diver

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:37 PM

View PostT.O.T, on 13 May 2011 - 11:10 AM, said:

View Post.68cal4life, on 12 May 2011 - 05:12 PM, said:

Who's going???


Team On Target will be there!


Great now no one is going to come Taz. You weren't suppose to tell anyone. Duh!!!
Michael "DirtDiver" Dawson
Team on Target
0

#4 User is offline   Juan-M 

  • TOT_STRYKER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 31-August 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gainesville, Florida
  • Brigade Name:southeast brigade

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:29 AM

View Postdirtdiver83, on 14 May 2011 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostT.O.T, on 13 May 2011 - 11:10 AM, said:

View Post.68cal4life, on 12 May 2011 - 05:12 PM, said:

Who's going???


Team On Target will be there!


Great now no one is going to come Taz. You weren't suppose to tell anyone. Duh!!!


We could shoot each other? Would be nice to see what it feels like to get shot for once. :D:o:blink:
TEAM ON TARGET
Close Quarters Combat/Recon
Team On Target Leads The Way.

0

#5 User is offline   Iron__Man 

  • My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,814
  • Joined: 05-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

is that the byop waynes game? or the no entry fee game? if its byop and i got the cash, i might show.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-
0

#6 User is offline   The Baroness 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 16-June 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, FL
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:46 AM

Hey can you guys give me some more information (cost and game setup)...Iceman was telling me about it maybe I can try and put together a group of Monkeys to come out then Stryker would be reminded what it feels like to be shot :D
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET
0

#7 User is offline   T.O.T 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: 25-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dunnellon, Florida

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:06 AM

Here is the game link and the game we are attending:

http://www.waynes-wo...com/page20.html

Scroll to 2011 Scenarios and to Battle of Hue


The Battle for Hue- First Strike/ Second Strike

July 9th and 10th, 2011

Producer: Wayne Dollack

Wayne's World of Paintball, Ocala, FL.

This post has been edited by T.O.T: 18 May 2011 - 07:18 AM

David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target
0

#8 User is offline   The Baroness 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 16-June 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, FL
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

View PostT.O.T, on 18 May 2011 - 10:06 AM, said:

Here is the game link and the game we are attending:

http://www.waynes-wo...com/page20.html

Scroll to 2011 Scenarios and to Battle of Hue


The Battle for Hue- First Strike/ Second Strike

July 9th and 10th, 2011

Producer: Wayne Dollack

Wayne's World of Paintball, Ocala, FL.


Thanks a lot...much apprecaited!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET
0

#9 User is offline   Madbubba 

  • The medic with the spiked mask.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 29
  • Joined: 06-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ft. Myers florida
  • Brigade Name:madbubba

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:21 PM

Acid Rain will be there! were pre-reg.'ed and bringing 8 men and 5 New LAWS to combat test. i do hope cookie is there!
0

#10 User is offline   T.O.T 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: 25-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dunnellon, Florida

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:55 AM

View PostMadbubba, on 25 June 2011 - 06:21 PM, said:

Acid Rain will be there! were pre-reg.'ed and bringing 8 men and 5 New LAWS to combat test. i do hope cookie is there!

Acid Rain you are always welcome to run alongside us Team On Target.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target
0

#11 User is offline   Lt.Col.Vortex 

  • Death itself
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 288
  • Joined: 25-November 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South east Georgia

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:57 PM

Dang, thats like a 5 hour drive for me.. Wish I could go. Lack of money ans time is why I cant :( :(
0

#12 User is offline   Madbubba 

  • The medic with the spiked mask.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 29
  • Joined: 06-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ft. Myers florida
  • Brigade Name:madbubba

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:19 AM

We have played with ya'll before T.O.T. and we'd be happy to do so again. Reg. packet was sent last week, but i plan on calling in the next day or so and confirming with waynes world. The games only 10 days away and i'd like to know a list of what teams are going. any ideas? could we start a list? thanks!
0

#13 User is offline   T.O.T 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: 25-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dunnellon, Florida

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:09 PM

View PostMadbubba, on 28 June 2011 - 01:19 AM, said:

We have played with ya'll before T.O.T. and we'd be happy to do so again. Reg. packet was sent last week, but i plan on calling in the next day or so and confirming with waynes world. The games only 10 days away and i'd like to know a list of what teams are going. any ideas? could we start a list? thanks!


We should have about 12 for this game.

Teams I know that are going are Double Threat, Team On Target, Acid Rain, a bunch of MCB Ballers, TrailGunners.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target
0

#14 User is offline   Madbubba 

  • The medic with the spiked mask.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 29
  • Joined: 06-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ft. Myers florida
  • Brigade Name:madbubba

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:55 PM

I hear Fade to Black will also be at its home field for the event, possibly as a generals team.
0

#15 User is offline   T.O.T 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: 25-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dunnellon, Florida

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

View PostMadbubba, on 28 June 2011 - 08:55 PM, said:

I hear Fade to Black will also be at its home field for the event, possibly as a generals team.


Madbubba I want to check out the LAWS you made as our team has a bunch of JCS and Havoks. I want to have a very small compact LAWS for emergency use only.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users