• You cannot reply to this topic

wtb any and all nerfs Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   vargg 

• giggidy giggidy giggidy goo
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:vargg

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

still lookin any 1 got any or see sum in their local stores???

#17 User is offline   MeDiC434 

• MeŠiC
  • PipPip

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:12 AM

View PostPrivate Silver, on 11 May 2011 - 07:35 PM, said:

HERE

However, I'm unsure as to how many you are actually looking for/willing to spend. Either way it sounds like it would be much easier (and safer.....) than the other store.

That's $8 a piece with shipping! Outrageous!

Vargg Do you have a Big Lots, Shopko or Target by you?? All three by me have them $2.99 or $3 each.

I bought nearly 300 last year when Family Dollar discontinued their stock at $2 each ;)

#18 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

I don't know what happened to you about Hobby Warehouse, but they've always been fast and good when I needed nerfs.
Member of Team Akkadian

#19 User is offline   barkingspider 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:15 PM

I have a few still in the package....I think around 10. If interested send me a PM

#20 User is offline   Private Silver 

• Das poomp
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Private Silver

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:28 PM

Huh, it still amazes me people can find these in their stores. NOWHERE around me carries the old, full foam ones. The only ones around here are the whistlers, with that plastic cap on the front and sides. I don't see it changing much, but I wouldn't want to exactly get hit by one coming out of a launcher..
Posted Image
SO Feedback +2/ E-bay feedback +14

#21 User is offline   vargg 

• giggidy giggidy giggidy goo
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:vargg

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:21 AM

thanx for the replies got over 100 now. they were discontinued by nerf but now im told they are reissued either way im set for awhile thanx fellas.

and as far as why i hate that hobby joint 1st i tryed to order with my girlfriends soon to be wifes credit card . shoulda just made her order it. my credit is !@#$ed up. anyhoo they made a huge stink cuz i tried to use her card i put her on phone still not good enuff. so they wanted me to fax a copy of her liscense with pic of credit card to prove it was her.i didnt have a fax or camera handy and wanted to get the order done right then but told me it would be fine if i ordered online using her credit card . i told them my computer is messed up viruses and such and wasnt comfortable putting credit info on my computer. i wanted to process my order on the phone whats the differance. they insisted they would not proceed with the order. i told them if i can just go online and use my card whats the differance. apparently if i had a stolen credit card as long as i order online thats cool but on the phone usin my ol ladys card a big no no. . so i tell her well if its stolen and i got her lisense too whats that prove. dont think they liked that lol.so im like fine ill fax a pic and i do the next day at work. you would think that would be enuff. oh no i call the next day and they wouldnt take the order. i ask why? there reason they're uncomfortable with this transanction. !@#$ you!. never ever again i hate that pkace with a passion . i wanted to physically reach through the phone and strangle that !@#$%

This post has been edited by vargg: 13 August 2011 - 06:22 AM

#22 User is offline   MeDiC434 

• MeŠiC
  • PipPip

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:22 AM

Nerf has reissued them in black, white and brown. I like the white ones. They are called Aero Flyers instead of pocket vortex.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users