• You cannot reply to this topic

Who is Flo? Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

Black hole=crapton of gravity. Everyting would be compressed aroun it, never to escape. Including light.
Edit: yes, I am aware of the possible scientific break throughs that would come from this.

This post has been edited by Cuy'val Dar : 03 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#32 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:21 PM

View PostMejorQueNada, on 03 May 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:

Lies, this is Flo Posted Image

I know her. She lives in Roanoke (about 40 miles from where I live). I actually got to drink with her the other night at one of the bars my friends there like to go to.
No one recognized her except me. She is cool as ice man. The 'Flo' character isn't far off from her real personality.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#33 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:24 PM

silly man light CAN escape but only in the event which the photon splits apart at the event horizon, BECAUSE that means that matter itself is reduced
theoretical physicists who studied quantum particle scattering in a curved spacetime discovered that the definition of particle and antiparticle depends on the observer, which is against the usual rules of the theory of general relativity. The implication of this is that the number of particles being counted depends also on the observer
The picture that emerged from all of these studies is that if a physicist were tossed into a black hole, he wouldn't see anything special happen at the event horizon. He would just be crushed by the huge gravitational forces at the center. However if he were held just outside the event horizon by a rope attached to his thumbs, his toes would be burning from a hot soup of particles being emitted from the black hole.
But how can particles get out of the black hole? Even light can't get out of a black hole. (Light is made of massless particles, and if massless particles can't escape, then neither can the particles with nonzero mass.)
In classical black hole physics, the event horizon is an absolute barrier to everything trying to get back outside. However, quantum mechanics brings with it quantum uncertainty, and quantum vacuum fluctuations where particle-antiparticle pairs are always being created, then destroying one another, virtually, in the vacuum A particle-antiparticle pair is created for a brief instance just outside the black hole event horizon. Before the pair can destroy one another as usual, the antiparticle is sucked behind the event horizon, while the particle is ejected in the opposite direction. (Or vice versa.)
According to the physicist observing the event horizon by hanging from a rope by his thumbs, the black hole has emitted a particle through the event horizon. To a distant observer, the black hole's mass has now decreased by the mass of the emitted particle, and the area of the event horizon has gotten smaller!
But how can this happen? This means that the total area of black holes can and will decrease in time, and black holes can decay, contrary to the classical prediction using the Einstein equations and neglecting quantum physics.
Where are the quantum microstates?

Not only does the black hole decay, but the particles it spits out when it decays have a thermal distribution. These decaying black holes start to look like thermal objects that classical physicists have studied in thermodynamics since the 19th century.
But in the 20th century, in the quantum revolution, it was discovered that all 19th century classical thermodynamics could be described as the bulk limit of sums of quantum microstates.
The thermodynamics of steam power plants reduced to understanding the quantum microstates of water and air molecules,

YAY

I know you know this

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 03 May 2011 - 09:25 PM

#34 User is offline   MaDuce 

• Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:43 PM

View PostPirate, on 03 May 2011 - 09:21 PM, said:

I know her. She lives in Roanoke (about 40 miles from where I live). I actually got to drink with her the other night at one of the bars my friends there like to go to.
No one recognized her except me. She is cool as ice man. The 'Flo' character isn't far off from her real personality.

That is awesome. http://en.wikipedia....ve_Insurance%29

Hey Flo! :D
"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex

#35 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:11 PM

So I ordered a DP G4 today with a rotor, 68/4500, and e-vents. It feels good to be back in it again.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#36 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:03 AM

Nice. My cousin has a G4... he used it for one day of play then bought an Axe. Hope you like it better than he did, lol.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#37 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

View PostFlorentine, on 04 May 2011 - 08:11 PM, said:

So I ordered a DP G4 today with a rotor, 68/4500, and e-vents. It feels good to be back in it again.

G4's are decent guns. Too bad you couldn't make it up to Castle haha.

We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett

#38 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

I remember you...but I always hated you...:/ Welcome back though I guess
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#39 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

Don't worry flo i <3 you!
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#40 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

yeah, and you are also gay Mobley...soo, if I was flo I would run the other way
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#41 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

If you were Flo, you'd hate yourself....that's not healthy. :P
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#42 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

Mack... so young, so full of hatred.

#43 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:48 AM

Don't be dissin' Flo. Or Mobles. They're my bros, from back in the day before I took my (voluntary) long vacation. Hell, I remember when Mobles' name was T-Freak (Never really found out why he changed it...). Bet you don't remember that. :P

So, they have seniority, and you should totally respect your elders. :P

#44 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

No kidding. Mack is so full of hate for such a church going woman. :-p All she does is pick on people and complain about them on fb. :-p I see more rants from her about how much she hates so and so, or won't talk to this person anymore ...where is the love? You are supposed to be kind and giving /forgiving. Ah she will learn.

On topic,
Always happy to have you back Flo. Always room for you here. But sorry to say your love doesn't frequent these forums anymore. :-p though I see you have moved onto others. Pump area is always where it has been...welll...no I guess not anymore since the restructure. Well you'll find it soon enough.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#45 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:57 AM

I love off-topic threads especially when I start them. I have noticed that it's pretty bare around here, like it's not as busy anymore.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users