• You cannot reply to this topic

Irish Legion Paintball Club Recruitment Thread Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Irish Legion 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:IrishLegion

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:21 AM

If you have a love for scenario, MILSIM and/or woodsball, please check out Irish Legion. We are currently recruiting fresh players as we have lost some due to economic issues.
Currently we wear Multi-Cam ACU as the team's uniform but may be switching to British DPM. We follow a rank structure and have our own internal policies for getting promoted. We have very few ranks on our team. Being a Legionnaire is considered to be the honor, being a leader of Legionnaire's is considered to be the highest honor.
We are currently holding a recruiting day at Southern Maryland Paintball on May 1st. Snipers interested in joining will be scrutinized more-so as that is a Sniper Training day.
Please visit our website at www.irishlegionpaintball.webs.com for the details and updates on our schedule as well as a little history of the team.

Cheers!

Paddy

Attached File(s)

LIEUTENANT
LEGIONNAIRE
irish.legion@yahoo.com
Irish Legion Paintball Club

#2 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:20 AM

i like the flair, i'd love to join if i was anywhere near the local area. But i'm scottish and prone to playing paintball in my kilt, so that might pose a problem lol. Cheers mate, Scotland Go Bragh
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users