Special Ops Paintball: You told yourself you would never sell it - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

You told yourself you would never sell it Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

Haha true - it obviously is much nicer. I got it with a tank, full longbow and qbow setup for $450. Not too shabby!

It just has to compete with 3 pumps :P Phantom, picked up a PGP (still need to tap out the back for an RVA), and waiting on a Palmers Super Stocker. Although I found in the one scenario I played (centred on only one defensive objective, bleh) it sucks not being able to mow people through bushes when they start spraying..so I have it for those occasions at least :)

#17 User is offline   aqua_scummm 

• one half of the wonder that is legaqua
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:aqua_scummm

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:35 AM

Yeah, to be honest, I really prefer semi auto for woodsball/scenario type stuff, and pump for speedball. When there's 20-30 opponents defending a base and you need to provide cover for 2-3 teammates, an SC phantom doesn't cut it. However, when you have 3 guys hiding behind airball bunkers, you only need to zing one by their ear on occasion to remind them that they shouldn't try moving up to that next dorito...

But that's also my play style factoring in, I've seen plenty of woodsies and scenario guys dominate with just a pistol or a pump, playing the aggressive fast moving one man flag capture role.

#18 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

I do alright as long as it's a smaller game - like 12 people or less. Never had more in a small group to say, so not sure... but a scenario with 300 people and the poor foresight of the evenmaker making only ONE object to attack and defend? Good lord.

Snuck with another SC Phantom guy (only other pumper at the event) to within 20 feet...their starting position was closer, and they had a HUGE pathway to chill in while they waited for their teammates in the objective to get shot out. Didn't want to risk picking people off with 60 of them sitting there chilling.

Though the next round, one kid decided to do so for me from further away... it bounced off the side of my head. He got LIT UP like nobodie's business. You don't shoot once when somebody is standing in the middle of 100 people (I just came back from respawn).

#19 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:26 PM

View PostPirate, on 20 April 2011 - 08:06 PM, said:

I don't sell any of my stuff. If I bought it new, I won't get close to my money back, if I bought it used, I still probably won't make my money back...
I can do other stuff to get money if I really need it.

Believe me. We know. Sicko. ;)

I've not sold any of my paintball stuff. But then, I have so little anyway. :D
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#20 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

View Postaqua_scummm, on 21 April 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

Anyways, yeah, my minimag isn't going anywhere. I might get what- $150 total with my barrels and spare parts? $160 if I'm lucky and hold out for awhile? Screw that :/ She's worth more than that to me, even for the little field time she sees.

I have 2 mags that will never go anywhere. I got just under $600 into my Minimag and just over $450 into my Classic Mag. Since there's no way I'll even get half that for them, there's no point in ever moving them.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#21 User is offline   dextonik 

• Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

I think I would sell my couch and tv and xbox 360 before I even thought about my markers. I might even sell my cat too if Im desperate. Both of my a-5's have a lot of sentimental value.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW

#22 User is offline   light-u-up 

• Everybody needs seizures!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:light-u-up

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

My sniper II. Its a 99 rf purple and black <3. I got it in a trade and even though I'm mostly out of paintball I still keep it in case I want to go out to the field here and there. But I've owned alot of guns, 2 or 3 high ends, 3 pumps, 2 mid end elctros, many spyders and clones, and about 12 tippmanns.

Posted Image

I do miss those 68s and pro am

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users