• (32 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

War Games 2011 NATO vs Warsaw Pact Rate Topic: -----

#91 User is offline   voodoo 

• Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:17 PM

Snakeeyes, Maverick, Panzer...mission authorized by blue actual. Sitrep and warning order in
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#92 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• SNAKE EYES-RED HORSE RIDER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:snakeeyes3579

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

Crimson Aces/ Four Horsemen/ B.O.A.R.S, Jester Court, XR,War Machine, Swamp Rats are all standing buy, these teams alone are enough to wipe out warsaw pact put, there will be other teams that will make up the forces of Nato. WARSAW PACT PREPARE FOR YOUR DOWNFALL THER IS NO FORCES ON EARTH THAT WILL STOP THE COMING DESTRUCTION THAT WILL BEFALL YOU. I suggest you guys get on the phone and do some recruiting, you are going to need help.

This post has been edited by DEATHSTROKE: 03 October 2011 - 10:19 AM

REGRET NOTHING, FEAR LESS!!!!

Posted Image

#93 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:22 AM

View PostDEATHSTROKE, on 01 October 2011 - 01:44 PM, said:

Crimson Aces/ Four Horsemen/ B.O.A.R.S, TOT, Jester Court, XR,War Machine, Swamp Rats are all standing buy, these teams alone are enough to wipe out warsaw pact put, there will be other teams that will make up the forces of Nato. WARSAW PACT PREPARE FOR YOUR DOWNFALL THER IS KNOW FORCES ON EARTH THAT WILL STOP THE COMING DESTRUCTION THAT WILL BEFALL YOU. I suggest you guys get on the phone and do some recruiting, you are going to need help.

HA! WOW will be good to see all those familiar faces especially when covered in our paint :P ...WARSAW PACT WILL PREVAIL...saddle up boys cause THE END IS NEAR FOR NATO!!!! :)
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#94 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:53 AM

View PostThe Baroness, on 03 October 2011 - 06:22 AM, said:

Crimson Aces/ Four Horsemen/ B.O.A.R.S, TOT, Jester Court, XR,War Machine, Swamp Rats are all standing buy, these teams alone are enough to wipe out warsaw pact put, there will be other teams that will make up the forces of Nato. WARSAW PACT PREPARE FOR YOUR DOWNFALL THER IS KNOW FORCES ON EARTH THAT WILL STOP THE COMING DESTRUCTION THAT WILL BEFALL YOU. I suggest you guys get on the phone and do some recruiting, you are going to need help.

HA! WOW will be good to see all those familiar faces especially when covered in our paint :P ...WARSAW PACT WILL PREVAIL...saddle up boys cause THE END IS NEAR FOR NATO!!!! :)

Stop the presses: As you know Team On Target loves a good fight and that is why we are playing for the Warsaw side along with the Monkeys. Get ready for a battle fellas.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#95 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

View PostT.O.T, on 03 October 2011 - 11:53 AM, said:

Stop the presses: As you know Team On Target loves a good fight and that is why we are playing for the Warsaw side along with the Monkeys. Get ready for a battle fellas.

YEAHHHH BABY BRING THE RAIN T.O.T!! Great to have you guys on board for the Devastation that's gonna rock the NATO forces :D
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
TEAM ON TARGET

#96 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:06 AM

You know not what you ask for,WE WILL RAIN DOWN SO MUCH PAINT YOU WILL BE DOWN ON YOUR KNESS PRAYING, ASKING GOD FOR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YOU WILL SWEAR JUDGEMENT DAY HAS COME!!!!! SO BEGINS THE RIDE OF THE FOURHORSEMEN ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE TEAMS THAT MAKE UP THE FORCES OF NATO!!! GIVE UP NOW YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!!!!

Posted Image

#97 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:15 AM

View PostT.O.T, on 03 October 2011 - 10:53 AM, said:

My mistake I would think you would be on the winning side, as I side before it should make for a good game. Now that I think about it....... its good your on there side they need all the help they can get. IT STILL WILL NOT BE ENOUGH WAR IS COMEING WARSAW PACT PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!!

This post has been edited by DEATHSTROKE: 03 October 2011 - 10:20 AM

Posted Image

#98 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

View PostDEATHSTROKE, on 03 October 2011 - 01:06 PM, said:

You know not what you ask for,WE WILL RAIN DOWN SO MUCH PAINT YOU WILL BE DOWN ON YOUR KNESS PRAYING, ASKING GOD FOR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YOU WILL SWEAR JUDGEMENT DAY HAS COME!!!!! SO BEGINS THE RIDE OF THE FOURHORSEMEN ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE TEAMS THAT MAKE UP THE FORCES OF NATO!!! GIVE UP NOW YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!!!!

GIVE UP???... HA! NEEEEEVVVVVERRRRRR :P ...Maybe you should switch to the VICTORIOUS SIDE WARSAW ALL THE WAY...DOWN WITH THE NATO FORCES!!!
TEAM ON TARGET

#99 User is offline   Juan-M 

• TOT_STRYKER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:southeast brigade

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

View PostDEATHSTROKE, on 03 October 2011 - 12:15 PM, said:

My mistake I would think you would be on the winning side, as I side before it should make for a good game. Now that I think about it....... its good your on there side they need all the help they can get. IT STILL WILL NOT BE ENOUGH WAR IS COMEING WARSAW PACT PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!!

He must not know why generally TOT and the Bad Monkeys are not ever allowed to play together at most fields. We dominate fields so hard when we are on the same side that entire teams leave because they know its pointless.

So good luck NATO, your going to need it.

This post has been edited by Juan-M: 03 October 2011 - 11:42 AM

TEAM ON TARGET
Close Quarters Combat/Recon
Team On Target Leads The Way.

#100 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:37 PM

View PostThe Baroness, on 03 October 2011 - 01:05 PM, said:

View PostDEATHSTROKE, on 03 October 2011 - 01:06 PM, said:

GIVE UP???... HA! NEEEEEVVVVVERRRRRR :P ...Maybe you should switch to the VICTORIOUS SIDE WARSAW ALL THE WAY...DOWN WITH THE NATO FORCES!!!

I suggest you bring a white flag so you can wave it to surrender....IT MAY BE THE ONLY THING THAT WILL STOP THE HAIL STORM OF PAINT THAT WILL BE RAINING DOWN ON YOU.......WARSAW PACT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ONCE AGAIN...THER WILL BE NO MORE WARNINGS YOUR IMPENDING DOOM IS UPON YOU!!!!

Posted Image

#101 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:06 PM

View PostJuan-M, on 03 October 2011 - 01:36 PM, said:

He must not know why generally TOT and the Bad Monkeys are not ever allowed to play together at most fields. We dominate fields so hard when we are on the same side that entire teams leave because they know its pointless.

This post has been edited by DEATHSTROKE: 03 October 2011 - 05:32 PM

Posted Image

#102 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

View PostDEATHSTROKE, on 03 October 2011 - 03:06 PM, said:

View PostJuan-M, on 03 October 2011 - 01:36 PM, said:

Juan, what you say may be true but I know for a fact you were not playing the Crimson Aces AND THE B.O.A.R.S,we never leave the field of battle, you have the challenge of going up against the newly formed strikeforce made up of members of the Crimson Aces and B.O.A.R.S...THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!! ALL OF WHICH MEANS ONE THING YOUR DESTRUCTION!!!!

Posted Image

#103 User is offline   voodoo 

• PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

The horsemen are coming and hell follows with us.
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#104 User is offline   voodoo 

• PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

It is gratifying to know that the ape squad has team on MY target chiming in now. This should at least be interesting. The propaganda is that you outnumber us. GOOD.

A Team on Target RICH ENVIRONMENT.
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#105 User is offline   voodoo 

• PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

Warsaw pact...you are outlaws, I am The Punisher and this a War Zone.

This post has been edited by voodoo: 03 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

Share this topic:

• (32 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users