Special Ops Paintball: War Games 2011 - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (32 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

War Games 2011 NATO vs Warsaw Pact Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   voodoo 

  • Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 277
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Paducah, KY
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:06 AM

need pix, but, with visual imagination, that is classic! The one flipflop thing is great. Seen that once in January here in Paducah. The person was wearing "yoga" pants, a shirt that was at least 3 sizes too small and missing at least 4 front teeth and had an accent that I could not decipher and was chewing tobacco.









She seemed nice enough.

This post has been edited by voodoo: 17 September 2011 - 06:07 AM

Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S
0

#47 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

  • SNAKE EYES-RED HORSE RIDER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 90
  • Joined: 02-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:snakeeyes3579

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

Did you think you were going to have this party without us?


[
Guess who!!!!!!
ITS TIME TO BALL TILL WE FALL!!!!!
REGRET NOTHING, FEAR LESS!!!!

Posted Image
0

#48 User is offline   voodoo 

  • Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 277
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Paducah, KY
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

snakeeyes in the house!!!!!
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S
0

#49 User is offline   bbj2465 

  • {TH} BBJ
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 282
  • Joined: 07-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:33782

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:51 PM

Will be back for this game ... Well i am getting my team back on track and planning on having Hogan back for this game . There should be 6 to 10 of us there .

FOR ALL YOU Guys who Know me . the Good news is My wife is doing good thanks for the prayers now we can get going on some games. its been a long year.

See you guys soon


We may need to break out our markers befor this event ,its been a year ,I hope they still work..........LOL and i can still aim .I have never been good at doging the paintballs so i got that part down ....


BBJ

This post has been edited by bbj2465: 18 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

John "Aka BBJ"
Team Captain
www.Teamhogan.us

Defeat is not an option
0

#50 User is offline   The Baroness 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 16-June 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, FL
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:43 AM

View Postbbj2465, on 18 September 2011 - 08:51 PM, said:

Will be back for this game ... Well i am getting my team back on track and planning on having Hogan back for this game . There should be 6 to 10 of us there .

FOR ALL YOU Guys who Know me . the Good news is My wife is doing good thanks for the prayers now we can get going on some games. its been a long year.

See you guys soon


We may need to break out our markers befor this event ,its been a year ,I hope they still work..........LOL and i can still aim .I have never been good at doging the paintballs so i got that part down ....


BBJ


Heyyyyy BBJ...so happy to hear the Missus is doing better!!! We are super happy you guys are making a comeback...so comeback to the Warsaw Pact Side and let's demolish the opposition...we are going to be led by one of our Bad Monkeys Members Hoss(NO General Hammer this time) :D
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET
0

#51 User is offline   voodoo 

  • Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 277
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Paducah, KY
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

listen not to the propaganda officer of the warsaw pact. Come on over to NATO, for another win! lol.

Good times to all!
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S
0

#52 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 708
  • Joined: 06-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa, Florida
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:25 PM

Although we may be NATO and Warsaw Pact DURING the game, I am pleased to remind all that the SWAMP DONKEYS will be there Saturday Night!!!!

If you dont know of the Swamp Donkeys, be afraid, be very afraid LOL!!!! (Right Moses???)


SD4L!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
0

#53 User is offline   The Baroness 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 16-June 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, FL
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:25 PM

View Post-JC-Jester, on 20 September 2011 - 09:25 PM, said:

Although we may be NATO and Warsaw Pact DURING the game, I am pleased to remind all that the SWAMP DONKEYS will be there Saturday Night!!!!

If you dont know of the Swamp Donkeys, be afraid, be very afraid LOL!!!! (Right Moses???)


SD4L!!!!!!!!



OHHHH Boy Jester the Swamp Donkeys...I remember what happened the last time they came out...HILARIOUS :laugh:
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET
0

#54 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

  • SNAKE EYES-RED HORSE RIDER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 90
  • Joined: 02-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:snakeeyes3579

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:14 PM

View Post-JC-Jester, on 20 September 2011 - 08:25 PM, said:

Although we may be NATO and Warsaw Pact DURING the game, I am pleased to remind all that the SWAMP DONKEYS will be there Saturday Night!!!!

If you dont know of the Swamp Donkeys, be afraid, be very afraid LOL!!!! (Right Moses???)


SD4L!!!!!!!!

You got room for an old comrade in arms Jester. You know who this is.

This post has been edited by DEATHSTROKE: 21 September 2011 - 12:15 PM

REGRET NOTHING, FEAR LESS!!!!

Posted Image
0

#55 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 708
  • Joined: 06-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa, Florida
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

View PostDEATHSTROKE, on 21 September 2011 - 03:14 PM, said:

View Post-JC-Jester, on 20 September 2011 - 08:25 PM, said:

Although we may be NATO and Warsaw Pact DURING the game, I am pleased to remind all that the SWAMP DONKEYS will be there Saturday Night!!!!

If you dont know of the Swamp Donkeys, be afraid, be very afraid LOL!!!! (Right Moses???)


SD4L!!!!!!!!

You got room for an old comrade in arms Jester. You know who this is.

Posted Image
0

#56 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 708
  • Joined: 06-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa, Florida
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

I'm sure we have a couple spots available for some old commarads in arms
Posted Image
0

#57 User is offline   voodoo 

  • Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 277
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Paducah, KY
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:51 AM

If you have light sabers, please bring them for the Saturday Night Fest!
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S
0

#58 User is offline   Crimson_One 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 24-March 08

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

N.A.T.O. is the highest bidder.....The Crimson Aces are ready to do battle along side old comrades. Let's bring the rain Rogue Force style!!!!
0

#59 User is offline   -JC-Spook 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 43
  • Joined: 29-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:-OR-GHOST

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

Welcome Aboard ACES... don't beleive I have had the pleasure of running with you guys before but knowing VooDoo and Jester it's sure to be trouble for the warsaw pact. LET'S BRING THE RAIN!!!!!

SPOOK
Posted Image
0

#60 User is offline   The Baroness 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 16-June 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, FL
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:04 AM

View Post-JC-Spook, on 26 September 2011 - 07:56 PM, said:

Welcome Aboard ACES... don't beleive I have had the pleasure of running with you guys before but knowing VooDoo and Jester it's sure to be trouble for the warsaw pact. LET'S BRING THE RAIN!!!!!

SPOOK


"Trouble for the Warsaw Pact"....hahahaha....funny!!!! BRING THE RAIN AND WE WILL BRING THE PAIN!!!!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET
0

Share this topic:


  • (32 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users