• You cannot reply to this topic

Military Personal Rate Topic: -----

#166 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SHIPWRECK!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:34 PM

What? That's FRAGin stupid, you can rock 'em in every other branch.
"If they wanna be asinine about this, we'll just be asinine right back."
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

#167 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:35 PM

View PostShipwreck!, on 11 August 2011 - 11:34 PM, said:

What? That's FRAGin stupid, you can rock 'em in every other branch.

Mhm, I know.. The navy is lame about stupid things.

#168 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

And the Navy is stupid about lame things.

And stupid about stupid things.

And lame about lame things.

Just remember by motto, "If they wanna be asinine about this, we'll just be asinine right back!"
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

#169 User is offline   shadow_772 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:33 AM

View PostShipwreck!, on 12 August 2011 - 01:43 AM, said:

And the Navy is stupid about lame things.

And stupid about stupid things.

And lame about lame things.

Just remember by motto, "If they wanna be asinine about this, we'll just be asinine right back!"

I will do my best lol.

#170 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

whoa buddy, I may not like the newer Army blues, but we've got tradition wearing the blues too. None of this "ripping off the navy" stuff, which in of itself is ironic since the navy is looking like marines......
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#171 User is offline   evillepaintball 

• You won't do it! You ain't crazy!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sunshine ac-05

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

View PostEagle Eye, on 12 August 2011 - 12:54 PM, said:

whoa buddy, I may not like the newer Army blues, but we've got tradition wearing the blues too. None of this "ripping off the navy" stuff, which in of itself is ironic since the navy is looking like marines......

Not to mention the fact that the Army was wearing blue first.
"it just doesnt look cool unless you're riding a yamazuki zx1200rrr" - C9H13NO3

#172 User is offline   shadow_772 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

Lol.

#173 User is offline   shadow_772 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:44 PM

Anyone know how to change residence (for LES)? I am changing to a FL resident (no income tax woot). If not I will just ask CTT2 on monday..

I assume I will have to go to PSD?

This post has been edited by shadow_772: 12 August 2011 - 06:44 PM

#174 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

See your legal office (lol I sound like AFN...). I'm not sure what you need to change it, paper-work wise. A driver's license from said state or something of that nature helps.
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#175 User is offline   shadow_772 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:41 AM

View PostEagle Eye, on 13 August 2011 - 11:27 AM, said:

See your legal office (lol I sound like AFN...). I'm not sure what you need to change it, paper-work wise. A driver's license from said state or something of that nature helps.

I have to go over to PSD next week anyway to get my new ID, so I will just ask there I suppose (to confirm).

#176 User is offline   bushyboy 

• #1 pballer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:43 PM

View Postevillepaintball, on 28 July 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

I don't see the pwn. A failure of reading comprehension on the Marine's part leading to misinterpretation is the likely culprit. Muscles Are Required, Intelligence, Not Expected. :P

Not even gonna touch this one. Regardless i'm a office jockey or "pog" as some call it.

View Postshadow_772, on 11 August 2011 - 11:16 PM, said:

View PostShipwreck!, on 11 August 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

View Postshadow_772, on 11 August 2011 - 07:35 PM, said:

Sigh. Yes they took Johnny Cash's away... I was really looking forward to those too before I found out :[ Easily would have been my fav.

NSU's look almost identical to the marines uniforms except pants are black (no blood stripe like the NCO's etc have) and rank is on collar instead of arm.

Ohhh! Took the Johnny Cash's away? That is EPIC FAIL Navy, EPIC FAIL. That's retarded that was an awesome uniform backed by many years of awesome tradition, that's like taking the damn dress blues / whites away!

And all to rip off the Corp's style :|

Meanwhile the Army is ripping off ours.

Someone kick the joint chiefs of staff in the junk for me! Anyone stationed/homeported/visiting in the DC area?

That's a bummer. The untilities/coveralls were crap uniforms that looked like crap and didn't have any military feel to them and we weren't even ALLOWED to wear them in public anyway. Those uniforms NEEDED to go, especially when being replaced by a real military uniform like bdu's. But now that I know the Jhonny Cash's went with them I'm glad the uniform change didn't occur during my enlistment. Hell I already had BDU's anyway. Although it would have been cool to rock the blue digi's home too. I couldn't rock my desert BDU's anywhere not even on base, because they were sterile, only when actually training for/conducting missions or what not... No props for me :(

We aren't allowed to wear the cammies out... Except for lunch or something. You can't just put em' on and go though..

Yeah you could wear your utilities out in town if ya want to get devil dog'd. I don't know WHY you'd want to wear your utilities in town, maybe if your a boot and you think its cool? Just like the guys that take their CIF issued backpacks out in town, and they are ALWAYS full of crap, like packed full and me and my buddies have no idea what the hell they could possibly put in there, maybe a "second set of completely rediculous clothing " -terminallance.com

#177 User is offline   shadow_772 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:38 PM

View Postbushyboy, on 13 August 2011 - 11:43 PM, said:

View Postevillepaintball, on 28 July 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

I don't see the pwn. A failure of reading comprehension on the Marine's part leading to misinterpretation is the likely culprit. Muscles Are Required, Intelligence, Not Expected. :P

Not even gonna touch this one. Regardless i'm a office jockey or "pog" as some call it.

View Postshadow_772, on 11 August 2011 - 11:16 PM, said:

View PostShipwreck!, on 11 August 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

View Postshadow_772, on 11 August 2011 - 07:35 PM, said:

Sigh. Yes they took Johnny Cash's away... I was really looking forward to those too before I found out :[ Easily would have been my fav.

NSU's look almost identical to the marines uniforms except pants are black (no blood stripe like the NCO's etc have) and rank is on collar instead of arm.

Ohhh! Took the Johnny Cash's away? That is EPIC FAIL Navy, EPIC FAIL. That's retarded that was an awesome uniform backed by many years of awesome tradition, that's like taking the damn dress blues / whites away!

And all to rip off the Corp's style :|

Meanwhile the Army is ripping off ours.

Someone kick the joint chiefs of staff in the junk for me! Anyone stationed/homeported/visiting in the DC area?

That's a bummer. The untilities/coveralls were crap uniforms that looked like crap and didn't have any military feel to them and we weren't even ALLOWED to wear them in public anyway. Those uniforms NEEDED to go, especially when being replaced by a real military uniform like bdu's. But now that I know the Jhonny Cash's went with them I'm glad the uniform change didn't occur during my enlistment. Hell I already had BDU's anyway. Although it would have been cool to rock the blue digi's home too. I couldn't rock my desert BDU's anywhere not even on base, because they were sterile, only when actually training for/conducting missions or what not... No props for me :(

We aren't allowed to wear the cammies out... Except for lunch or something. You can't just put em' on and go though..

Yeah you could wear your utilities out in town if ya want to get devil dog'd. I don't know WHY you'd want to wear your utilities in town, maybe if your a boot and you think its cool? Just like the guys that take their CIF issued backpacks out in town, and they are ALWAYS full of crap, like packed full and me and my buddies have no idea what the hell they could possibly put in there, maybe a "second set of completely rediculous clothing " -terminallance.com

:rolleyes: Not even close. Simply because it beats putting on NSU's or another uniform (for stupid lib policies before we can wear civvies etc etc), or if you are already in them and just want to make a quick trip to the store. ;)

This post has been edited by shadow_772: 13 August 2011 - 11:38 PM

#178 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:36 AM

The policy I remember with the utilities was that you could wear them off base, but only to drive straight home. Not allowed to stop and get out. People would get crap about that filling up at the damn gas station by random douche bag khakis...
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

#179 User is offline   shadow_772 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

Woot last day as E3 is about to be over!

#180 User is offline   The Scout 

• Penny for the gurney
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Scout

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:54 AM

0331 Machine Gunner. I'm a Lance in the Corps.
Official Pump Owner #98
"Maybe God keeps us on earth, just like we have beef farms for cows. Then, when we die he eats us... I just freaked myself out. Be right back, I gotta go pray"-Kook

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users