• You cannot reply to this topic

UK players we need more uk players Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ostrich160 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ostrich160

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:02 PM

I have just been on the gamelocator and apparently there are no games in the UK. If you are in the uk or you know anyone that is, please get them to make a game. For complete world paintball domination the brigade is going to need us, the UK soldiers!

#2 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:19 AM

View Postostrich160, on 04 March 2011 - 08:02 PM, said:

I have just been on the gamelocator and apparently there are no games in the UK. If you are in the uk or you know anyone that is, please get them to make a game. For complete world paintball domination the brigade is going to need us, the UK soldiers!

I have previously listed UK events on the game locator, the last time I attempted to there were errors going on with international locations, this may have since been fixed.

A problem for international users is that the default '100 miles' range does not work internationaly.
If you do a search on this basis you get US events, it therefore takes quite a bit of effort to find UK games you may be interested in provided the organisers have publicised it in the brigade. (e.g. why advertise in a different country)

A difference with the US and the UK is that we cannot legally have 'outlaw' games, which is a key factor of the US locator.

I recommend checking out the scenario calendar on UK Scenario - 2011 calendar and / or Walkon Zone for sites running monthly walkons

This post has been edited by Tommikka: 07 March 2011 - 09:20 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users