Special Ops Paintball: First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 Rate Topic: -----

#76 User is offline   ToT_IceMan 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:06 AM

View Postcookie, on 01 May 2011 - 10:22 PM, said:

Had fun blowing Iceman out of the sky what five times. :laugh: I did more running Sunday than I have in at least a year or two because of him. Every chopper mission would be on the opposite side of the field from the last one just to make me run.:angry: Got a lot of action in the speed ball section as well. I was pooped by the time the horn blew.

Great game and great opponents. No real problems that I could see and great reffing.

I think you got me three times, but the first time it took you 3 shots from about 10 feet away. Your getting rusty cookie you need to spend more time on the field haha jk. I shot you out twice so you one uped me haha but it was a good time. As always playing with or against my friends on the field like the monkeys or anyone else its always a great time. thanks again everyone for a fun filled weekend.

#77 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

We had a blast this weekend...I am sure some of us are hurting from that Bunny Hill...I know I am :) ...but thanks to First Strike for putting on a great game. Many of the Monkeys that were out there was new to the field and I safe to say they loved every minute of it. We are looking forward to October already :tup:
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.Ē
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#78 User is offline   T.O.T.GHOST 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

MY ARMS ARE KILLING ME!!!!! :dry: LOL

#79 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:49 PM

TKS! For all the players who came out, and played this weekend. You can't beat that shade cover at First Strike PB. Two days of balling under the shade. Great showing for the charity game. Again TKS! this one was for the kids.

#80 User is offline   ToT_IceMan 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:54 AM

Just added another 97 photos for a total of 520 of the charity game. Check them out!!

Charity Game 4/29 And 5/1 photos

#81 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:39 AM

Excellent event and great to see so many players having fun shooting tons of paint at each other. The 3 team attack and defend game is always a workout and a challenge. The mini-game on Sunday was a blast. Letís focus how important this event was for starting up the Phoenix Foundation with a 501©3 and their dedication to bringing awareness about child abuse.
Thanks to Mensrea and First Strike Paintball for putting on a great event and making this happen.
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#82 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

View PostRealtorTommy, on 03 May 2011 - 11:39 AM, said:

Excellent event and great to see so many players having fun shooting tons of paint at each other. The 3 team attack and defend game is always a workout and a challenge. The mini-game on Sunday was a blast. Letís focus how important this event was for starting up the Phoenix Foundation with a 501©3 and their dedication to bringing awareness about child abuse.
Thanks to Mensrea and First Strike Paintball for putting on a great event and making this happen.

My part was very small, it was all the players who came out, and played hard both days. We can come up with the best game plans. But it's the players who make our games what they are.

#83 User is offline   ToT_IceMan 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

View PostRealtorTommy, on 03 May 2011 - 11:39 AM, said:

Well Said tommy

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users