Special Ops Paintball: First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:55 AM

Well! it looks like I'm back online. My main hard drive died, and had to buy a new tower with hard drive, and software. my other hard drive with all 250 24 hrs games that i have writen, and info saved were ok. Hope to post sOom updates on the game soon.

Later

OLD ONE & LADY DHAMPIR

#32 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

View Postold one, on 08 April 2011 - 10:55 AM, said:

Well! it looks like I'm back online. My main hard drive died, and had to buy a new tower with hard drive, and software. my other hard drive with all 250 24 hrs games that i have writen, and info saved were ok. Hope to post sOom updates on the game soon.

Later

OLD ONE & LADY DHAMPIR

Team On Target will be there and is donating a new Flurry Vest, Flurry Knee Pads, and Foc Doc.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#33 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:28 PM

View PostT.O.T, on 10 April 2011 - 10:21 PM, said:

View Postold one, on 08 April 2011 - 10:55 AM, said:

Later

OLD ONE & LADY DHAMPIR

Team On Target will be there and is donating a new Flurry Vest, Flurry Knee Pads, and Foc Doc.

As always TOT stepping up for the kids. TKS! This is shaping up to be a great game. See all of you at the field.

#34 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKIDDISH

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:31 PM

As far as getting the kids involved what about if you were to take out the large tank with gatling guns that the bad monkeys have. Take out all of the gatling guns and mount it with pump guns and have them circle the field about 40-60 feet out... That would add a whole new dynamic to the game and get the kids their first taste at paintball since they're not able to play.

Or a laws launching contest to see who can hit Cookie from the farthest distance... A few things could be done that would allow the kids to participate but not actually be in danger of receiving a shot from the marker.

extremegst.com team website

#35 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

OK! On sunday we will run a mini 4 hour Mayan Prophecies - The hunt for the skulls. This will be run just like a sunday form one of our games. We will set up two teams with generals, and call out missions each hour. You can see Demo, Helo, Flag, Skull transport missions. So bring your laws rockets with you. We will have a special final battle for you guys. Have you ever played a paintball game where you had to blow up, guard, and transport team "BALLOONS" to score points? Then show up for the First Strike Charity game Apr. 30, and May 01. This one will be lots of fun. Bring your radios also.

later:

Old One & Lady Dhampir

#36 User is offline   T.O.T.GHOST 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:05 AM

View Postskiddish9999, on 13 April 2011 - 02:31 AM, said:

...Or a laws launching contest to see who can hit Cookie from the farthest distance...

:tup: :tup: :tup: I'LL BUY A TICKET FOR THAT! :tup: :tup: :tup:

#37 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:32 AM

View PostT.O.T.GHOST, on 14 April 2011 - 10:05 AM, said:

...Or a laws launching contest to see who can hit Cookie from the farthest distance...

Hey! maybe tape some big balloons to him, and have them "POP" the balloons. :laugh:

#38 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Southeast XGST

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:14 AM

Whoever hits cookie in the boys gets free cobbler! Honestly, activity ideas are much appreciated. It is a little hectic over here to put the required thought in on my part. Our sister base just got hit by a suicide bomber dressed as one of our Afghan National Police. They free roam everywhere. Kinda like having a bunch of devious little skiddishes running around just waiting for the perfect opp. Id rather be on the paintball field. Again, I really appreciate everything that everyone is doing to help us do this right! I also appreciate "most" of my team XGST volunteering to help out at this event. I really need you guys. Randy and Hugh are doing a great job planning this and it is sure to be tremendous success. I am also looking for a gun or two to raffle off if anyone has connections that may be of use! Thanks again from 15,000 miles away.

#39 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

View PostXGST - Homicidal Maniac, on 16 April 2011 - 04:14 AM, said:

Whoever hits cookie in the boys gets free cobbler! Honestly, activity ideas are much appreciated. It is a little hectic over here to put the required thought in on my part. Our sister base just got hit by a suicide bomber dressed as one of our Afghan National Police. They free roam everywhere. Kinda like having a bunch of devious little skiddishes running around just waiting for the perfect opp. Id rather be on the paintball field. Again, I really appreciate everything that everyone is doing to help us do this right! I also appreciate "most" of my team XGST volunteering to help out at this event. I really need you guys. Randy and Hugh are doing a great job planning this and it is sure to be tremendous success. I am also looking for a gun or two to raffle off if anyone has connections that may be of use! Thanks again from 15,000 miles away.

I think we will have about 150 show up to have fun, and play some ball. I'm ready for my part any way. Got a real fun to play, and watch final battle. ( Maniac ) keep your head down over there. See every one else at the field Saturday & Sunday

#40 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

View PostT.O.T, on 10 April 2011 - 10:21 PM, said:

Any relation to the Fockers?
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#41 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

View Postold one, on 14 April 2011 - 12:32 PM, said:

View PostT.O.T.GHOST, on 14 April 2011 - 10:05 AM, said:

Hey! maybe tape some big balloons to him, and have them "POP" the balloons. :laugh:

What about me walking back and forth as a target? Ring a bell and turn around when hit? Someone else would have to supply the bell or triangle.

Hey Ghost, you better spend your whole paycheck cause we all know you can't hit squat except by accident. :P

View PostXGST - Homicidal Maniac, on 16 April 2011 - 04:14 AM, said:

Whoever hits cookie in the boys gets free cobbler!

I thought we already talked about 'popping' ballons? :laugh:

I could show kids movies early Saturday night and serve brownies. I have Happy feet and I know Hammer has several others (Shark Tail, Monsters Inc(?), Toy Story, etc). People could bring newer ones if the want to.

This post has been edited by cookie: 17 April 2011 - 10:28 AM

COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#42 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:02 AM

I'll be bringing some goodies also......
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#43 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKIDDISH

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:32 PM

Is the date right? A little bit less then 2 weeks from now?

extremegst.com team website

#44 User is offline   PaintballZR 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PaintballZR

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:41 PM

The Trailgunners are gearing up for this one, 2 weeks away and we're gathering our numbers, hit you guys back when we got an exact count. Its been about 3 years since our last visit to this awesome field. We are definitely overdue!Looking forward to this charity event scenario, so there will be generals?
PaintballZR[TG]
Trailgunners
www.Trailgunners.com
24Hour Scenario Paintball Team

#45 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Southeast XGST

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

You guys are great. The movie idea is awesome. I think that would be cool for them. Any ideas on how many are bringing their kids. I know my three will be there. It would help to have some rough idea so I can put together some goody bags for them too. Already got the big kids some cool stuff. I was thinking about an adult activity involving some small or large quantities of alcohol(some provided by us and the mixer stuff too) away from the kiddies. Maybe a fire or just a hang out, listen to music, and get to know someone new, kind of thing. Yep, less than two weeks to go. Time to buckle down and get some real numbers going. I was informed that 200 will not be unattainable. Plus a bunch of family types. Food sounds like Pizza so far, but if anyone else wants to do bbq also, we are always open to ideas. Skiddish...are you and skittles staying at my housko? Plenty of room. Sounds great and again I appreciate you guys tremendously.

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users