Special Ops Paintball: First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First Strike Charity Game 4/30 and 5/1 Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   T.O.T.GHOST 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:33 PM

LOOKS LIKE ME AND GIGGLES SHOULD MAKE IT TO THIS EVENT......HECH!I MIGHT EAVEN GET A CHANCS TO THROW SOME (PAINT)AT THIS ONE!!...BUT....IF SOME ONE DESIDES TO BRING A TANK....... :dodgy:

DON'T WORRY,EVERYONE....I'LL STAY AWAY FROM THE KIDDIE NURF FIELD....

....I MIGHT BE ABLE TO BRING A NEW FRIEND ALONG WITH ME :evil:

#17 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:34 AM

Is this a laid back event so we can BBQ and enjoy the social aspect of this sport? Are there any raffles?

I suggest we add $1.00 to the fee and raffle off a Deadlywind barrel or something.
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#18 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:28 AM

View PostRealtorTommy, on 09 March 2011 - 08:34 AM, said:

Is this a laid back event so we can BBQ and enjoy the social aspect of this sport? Are there any raffles?

I suggest we add $1.00 to the fee and raffle off a Deadlywind barrel or something.

"Laid Back" Yes! Social Yes! As for the raffle, I'll talk to Randy.

#19 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:24 PM

I think I might be able to find a few old brownies to bring.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#20 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Southeast XGST

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:35 AM

Actually, we are looking to have multiple raffles. Just looking for some good stuff to raffle. If you could help out with that or know any good sponsors(Tommy) maybe that would help out. I really would like to stress the social aspect of the game because I think that is what gets alot of us to keep coming back. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys(and gals)!

#21 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:13 AM

We are in need of giveaway and raffle items for this game. If you know anyone or have special contacts, please let me know so I can get this done. I would like to give as much away as possible to make this a great game and encourage repeat customers for the future of this event. Also, just FYI, I have been deployed to Kandahar, Afghanistan and will be here for about a year or so. I will be unable to attend this event, but Randy at First Strike and Hugh have this down to a science, so I really wasn't needed anyway! I hope all is well with everyone and look forward to seeing you guys soon. Anyone that needs anything or more info, you can contact Randy, Hugh or the Phoenix Foundation at 352-428-2086. Ask for Melissa.(My wifey)Thanks again guys for all your help.

#22 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:53 AM

if my car is out of the shop by then i might be down for some more alamo action.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#23 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Most of my team lives in the Tampa Bay area and could help you out with a ride if you need it. Just let me know and I can get you a few contacts. Hope everyone has a great weekend at the Holy Grail event and then we can get down to some serious smack talking and team decisions. Peace out from Afghanistan!

#24 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:44 AM

View PostXGST - Homicidal Maniac, on 21 March 2011 - 08:53 PM, said:

Most of my team lives in the Tampa Bay area and could help you out with a ride if you need it. Just let me know and I can get you a few contacts. Hope everyone has a great weekend at the Holy Grail event and then we can get down to some serious smack talking and team decisions. Peace out from Afghanistan!

Stay Safe and come back to us for many more games :) ...Monkeys are looking forward to this First Strike Game!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#25 User is offline   Angel7670 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Angel's Assassin

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:47 PM

anyone from Port st. lucie going to this

#26 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

Was out at the field today, talking to Randy about some of the things we will have going on. As for my part in this great charity game. We will start the first Alamo game at 10:00 am. Players will be put on three diff teams, each team will take it's turn in the fort guarding the flag just like all the other Alamo games in the past. The game will run till the first flag pull then stand down for about 30 mins with a diff team manning the fort/flag. The first three fort games will be held out of the South fort. The other games will be played under the tree cover at the back hill. They will have lots of diff shooting contest, and other fun stuff going on during the day time. So if you are looking for a good time playing paint ball, and hanging with friends during the down time, this is you game to be at. THIS ONE IS FOR THE KIDS! So come out, have some fun, and lets helps who could use our help. Bring your LAWS you can use them.

P.S. On Sunday we will start the 4 hour mini game around 9:00 am. Lots of flags, skulls, and maybe some hot air balloon missions? You guys will love this new type of mission as it will replace the old rope on a stick missions.
more info comming later.

This post has been edited by old one: 02 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

#27 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

The Bad Monkeys will donate a SpecOps vest:

Large (I think) 40" - 58"
Digi Special Ops pattern
6+2 with horizontal tank
Upper left - ID/map pouch
Upper right - radio pouch
Lower left - 6x9 pocket
Lower right - 6x9 pocket
Internal elastic belt
External velcro belt

I will contact Hugh to arrange prior delivery
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#28 User is offline   old one 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

View Postcookie, on 04 April 2011 - 09:51 PM, said:

The Bad Monkeys will donate a SpecOps vest:

Large (I think) 40" - 58"
Digi Special Ops pattern
6+2 with horizontal tank
Upper left - ID/map pouch
Upper right - radio pouch
Lower left - 6x9 pocket
Lower right - 6x9 pocket
Internal elastic belt
External velcro belt

I will contact Hugh to arrange prior delivery

Bad Monkeys stepping up for the kids! What a great team. TKS.

This post has been edited by old one: 05 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

#29 User is offline   XGST - Homicidal Maniac 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

I really appreciate the monkeys. My only complaint about them is that there is so damn many of em' its hard to match them on the field with a much smaller team. Plus they have pretty much gained control of the tank market in the whole dang state. I absolutely appreciate your help. What would be your thoughts about having a few teams bring games or activities for the young ones to do while the other "kids" play on the field. Would love to have the families very involved and make everyone happy. Randy is working on someone to cook for everyone and just sell plates. I think he is looking for pre registration numbers to give this guy. If everyone could start getting us some numbers, even if not set in stone, that would be very helpful. Post some figures for us on here. So far XGST is coming with about 15, but most of them have volunteered their time for reffing and game administration. I am trying to work out a few markers and a few barrels for raffle items and/or giveaway stuff. So far, we have gotten keychains, dogtags and some foundation silicone braceltes for everyone. I know I like getting stuff, so I assume(ass out of u me)that everyone else does to. I am working on a few other things, plus the bbq and possibly beer if thats ok with the Randy and hugh. Maybe people can either pay by the beer or just pay like $10 for as much as you want. Any ideas are appreciated. I miss you guys and hope I can make my own charity event next year, thanks for all of your help in making this a success.

#30 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:23 AM

View PostXGST - Homicidal Maniac, on 08 April 2011 - 02:43 AM, said:

I really appreciate the monkeys. My only complaint about them is that there is so damn many of em' its hard to match them on the field with a much smaller team. Plus they have pretty much gained control of the tank market in the whole dang state. I absolutely appreciate your help. What would be your thoughts about having a few teams bring games or activities for the young ones to do while the other "kids" play on the field. Would love to have the families very involved and make everyone happy. Randy is working on someone to cook for everyone and just sell plates. I think he is looking for pre registration numbers to give this guy. If everyone could start getting us some numbers, even if not set in stone, that would be very helpful. Post some figures for us on here. So far XGST is coming with about 15, but most of them have volunteered their time for reffing and game administration. I am trying to work out a few markers and a few barrels for raffle items and/or giveaway stuff. So far, we have gotten keychains, dogtags and some foundation silicone braceltes for everyone. I know I like getting stuff, so I assume(ass out of u me)that everyone else does to. I am working on a few other things, plus the bbq and possibly beer if thats ok with the Randy and hugh. Maybe people can either pay by the beer or just pay like $10 for as much as you want. Any ideas are appreciated. I miss you guys and hope I can make my own charity event next year, thanks for all of your help in making this a success.

Hahaha...we do seem to multiply after events...we are looking forward to having a great time and bringing as many people to this event as possible...we are looking at about 40 players give or take a few...if there is anything that we can do to add to the festivities please do not hesitate to ask...shoot me a PM or email me at badmonkeyspb@hotmail.com!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users