• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BT Omega vs Alpha Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   minimaster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:46 AM

I've recently been getting into Milsim and now I am looking into buying one of my own. Now I know the alpha and the bt omega look exactly the same, I was wondering which one had a better performance. Would both of them be able to hold a Halo hopper? Also which one would be able to upgrade in the future? I know that the BT can't have an e trigger upgraded onto it, so can the alpha be upgraded with an e trigger? Also im curious, is the alpha black have the same exact internals as the 98 custom?

This post has been edited by minimaster: 31 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

#2 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:43 PM

ive try'd to put my Halo Invert Too on my brothers alpha black and the carry handle made it difficult...idk even remember if i was able to but i dont think it will fit. the omega and alpha black do have some difference in apperence and stock BT markers are better then stock tippmanns. if your willing to lose the carry handle i would recommend a Project Salvo which is the same,just with difference barrel shroud and a flat top rail instead of a carry handle,so u have egrip opition with the room for a halo loader
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users