• You cannot reply to this topic

Bringing back the V2 and others Vests and gear we want back. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 19 December 2010 - 12:52 PM

I've been browsing and I saw that they don't have any of the stuff that we have come to love in the SO line. The Operative V2 can be considered a classic vest from SO because of the desing and it's ease of use with interlock or MOLLE pouches. I feel that it was a quintessential self contained system. My experience with it has been nothing short of possitive.

The triple pod belt pouch is another classic because it allows a player to mount a large ammount of paint on a belt and go more low profile or carry a suplamental amount of paint.

I'm still trying to think of other items that we want to bring back but let me know if you want something brought back.
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#2 User is offline   Cobrakai 

• Very sneaky snake!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:NTEGRITY

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:10 PM

View PostBIGBOSS_202, on 19 December 2010 - 02:52 PM, said:

I've been browsing and I saw that they don't have any of the stuff that we have come to love in the SO line. The Operative V2 can be considered a classic vest from SO because of the desing and it's ease of use with interlock or MOLLE pouches. I feel that it was a quintessential self contained system. My experience with it has been nothing short of possitive.

The triple pod belt pouch is another classic because it allows a player to mount a large ammount of paint on a belt and go more low profile or carry a suplamental amount of paint.

I'm still trying to think of other items that we want to bring back but let me know if you want something brought back.

Blackcell's longbow variants... obviously..
"God will judge my enemies, and I'll arrange the meetings."

#3 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:23 AM

Those would be good but as members of the forum, we also need to expand on what made SO the leader in woods/Mil-Sim gear. I think we need to also look at what players like or want as far as marker and gear set up go. I have a feeling that the onld ALICE gear will be making a comeback with Mil-Sim players because of COD: Black Ops.
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#4 User is offline   tacmedic 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:tacmedic

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

ALICE gear would be nice but The V2 deff needs to be a mainstay. I love both of mine and reccomend anyone get one if they can. I'd even buy a third in multicam. HINT HINT

Tacmedic

#5 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:48 PM

I mentioned it before... but a lot of the MOLLE gear is gone from the online shop. I hope they bring it back after the move... along with anything else that is new (wink wink)
Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

#6 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

Omnipat, marauder jersey and pants, Fusion 7 type gear (regular style pants, not the ultralite fabric)
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#7 User is offline   chiefbravo 

• Surrounded by Fakes
  • PipPip

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:09 AM

View Posttacmedic, on 07 January 2011 - 10:59 PM, said:

ALICE gear would be nice but The V2 deff needs to be a mainstay. I love both of mine and reccomend anyone get one if they can. I'd even buy a third in multicam. HINT HINT

Tacmedic

+1 Bring it back!!
"If I'm shooting paint at someone, I'm happy" - Tyger

#8 User is offline   Caissey 

• Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

I love the V2, I own two Special Ops Digital Camouflage and one Black vests of it.
I obviously have almost all of the MOLLE attachments that SO offers. I wish they brought them back. :(
They weren't even overly priced. Great GREAT value and I have had them since they came out. Not a single tear or visible signs of wear when I play all the time.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users