Special Ops Paintball: The Official Definition of a Paintball Sniper!! - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Official Definition of a Paintball Sniper!! Just Released Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:58 PM

Off topic:I'm going to have to agree with Mobley on this one...I hate cats...I can't believe I just agreed with the guy on something *runs to the bathroom and pukes*

On Topic:I think the whole sniper thing is ridicules, I also didn't really find this post offensive, might have been able to ditch the whole official definition thing, but....whatever I'm not picky.

off topic:
Posted Image

Posted Image
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#17 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:24 PM

im glad to have some fellow cat haters!

and Mack, ill work on my humor presentation for you in the future. next time will be better. pwomise.
2 Samuel 22

#18 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:37 PM

I wasn't saying that it wasn't funny, I found the definition funny, I was talking about the sniper debate as a whole.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#19 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:43 PM

View PostIrishMack, on 14 December 2010 - 07:58 PM, said:

I can't believe I just agreed with the guy on something *runs to the bathroom and pukes*

Welcome to the dark side
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:49 PM

I have no issue with people who shoot cases of paint a day. They are the ones who keep the fields alive, they are the ones buying case after case when i am still on my first 500 round bag months later. They are very needed. Plus who else would cover my *** when i want to bump up? Yeah i can get my pump buddies to do it, I have kept people in bunkers at 1 bps...but it is much easier if a trigger happy guy goes and lanes and keeps people in so i can move up A LOT.

Everyone on the field has a purpose or use, you just gotta figure out how to use em. Even the campers who hide at base have a use. They can make great cannon fodder when needed, get em to distract the enemy. ;)

as to you cat haters...don't be jealous they are super smart and independant. We all can't be like them. :P

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#21 User is offline   murdercrow 

• Threadkiller Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderCrow

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:18 PM

View PostBenaiah, on 14 December 2010 - 04:36 PM, said:

im also a little grumpy because i havent played in like three weeks...stupid work. hopefully this weekend.

Try once in two years. I feel ya bro.
And just to keep the REAL debate alive...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Automaggot! Paintballin' Punk! "Purple Rambo over here...!"
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

#22 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

View PostIrishMack, on 14 December 2010 - 10:37 PM, said:

I wasn't saying that it wasn't funny, I found the definition funny, I was talking about the sniper debate as a whole.

oh i getcha. im not really a fan of the sniper debate either. Before i played a game i thought snipers were where its at. then i realized after a day that a paintball sniper, at least in the classical sense of the word, couldnt exist. Oh well.

View PostLegato, on 15 December 2010 - 01:49 AM, said:

I have no issue with people who shoot cases of paint a day. They are the ones who keep the fields alive, they are the ones buying case after case when i am still on my first 500 round bag months later. They are very needed. Plus who else would cover my *** when i want to bump up? Yeah i can get my pump buddies to do it, I have kept people in bunkers at 1 bps...but it is much easier if a trigger happy guy goes and lanes and keeps people in so i can move up A LOT.

Everyone on the field has a purpose or use, you just gotta figure out how to use em. Even the campers who hide at base have a use. They can make great cannon fodder when needed, get em to distract the enemy. ;)

as to you cat haters...don't be jealous they are super smart and independant. We all can't be like them. :P

Cant wait to get my phantom for that reason lol. And im not hating on different playing styles. just like in actual combat, you wouldnt send out a squad of 5 guys with Barret .50cals to infiltrate a compound. you mix it up to get the best all around group.

I am however, hating on cats. Im pretty allergic, and they know it. Ill walk in a house that has a cat behind 5 other people that actually want to pet the cat, and guess who it comes to. Theyre evil. Maliciously evil.

Dogs are better anyway.
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Benaiah: 15 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

2 Samuel 22

#23 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:19 AM

Off topic - I like dogs more than cats. Some cats are OK, some are evil.

On sniper topic - Not sure what you guys are talking about, but this is the only kind of sniper I've seen in paintball:

Posted Image

(Okay, that one isn't a purist one either because it's a pump-converted autococker, but one can still find the "snipers" if they want to)
Member of Team Akkadian

#24 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

I im in the bushes, sniping your team.

Now that I have agreed to something, may I add my own off topic picture?

its a moving sounding picture!

#25 User is offline   The_Red 

• The Irish Sabre
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:The_Red

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:31 PM

Benaiah i agree with you. Although i dont consider myself a sniper, i do ENJOY eliminating people who carry 5+ pods and guns that can get up to 13+ balls a second with a single round from my 7 BAS A5.
a lot of speedballers haven't realized that their $500+ guns can, in fact fire one round at a time.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users